R.O.D (Ride Or Die)

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]
R.O.D. (Ride Or Die)
by: G-Dragon
From his 2nd Album
 
------------
 
R.O.D. (Ride Or Die)
 
------------
 
The sound of police sirens roared alerting the two about the incoming authorities who are after their asses. The two stopped for a minute and looked into each other's eyes. He can't be mistaken, but for a flash moment, he saw fear in her eyes.
 
He took off his black mask and the girl got a good look of the man who had captured her heart. She too did the same taking off her mask revealing her beautiful face.

"Babe, don't be scared," he whispered. "I'm right here beside you. I will never let you go. No matter how dangerous we are in right now I will never let you go."
 
"Jiyong," she called his name. "I'm scared."
 
"I know Dara," he held her cheeks and caressed her tainted cheeks from the dirt. "We'll make it through this. We'll get out of here alive!"

The siren grew louder telling them that they are getting closer to them. Jiyong knew that they needed to leave the museum and go to their hideout, but being surrounded by the authorities will make it harder for them. 

"Listen to me jagiya," Jiyong placed the huge, bright, sparkling diamond back on the black bag and secured it on his waist. He then turned to Dara once again and looked at her lovingly. "We'll get out of this one too. Remember we're like Bonnie and Clyde?"

"There hasn't been any mission we failed," he went on hoping to cheer her up. "And not even this one will we get us caught. I promised you didn't I?"
 
She nodded remembering what Jiyong meant.
 
"That this is our last mission," he said assuringly. "After this we will live the dreams we both visioned, away from this messed up city. It will be you and me against the world. Okay?"
 
Dara just nodded and tried remembering the dreams they both shared.
 
The picturesque house, near the beach with Jiyong and their future kids. And they will all live happily ever after like all the fairytales she has read.
 
She'll forget the troubles both Jiyong and her had experience from the past. It will just be them and their happiness for the future. 
 
"And you trust me right?" Jiyong asked breaking Dara's thoughts.
 
She looked at him lovingly and smiled, "I do Jiyong," she answered. "I trust you with my life and most especially my heart."
 
"I love you Dara," Jiyong leaned closer and brushed her face softly.
 
"I love you too, Jiyong," Dara smiled before welcoming Jiyong's lips.
 
Slowly the fear in her disappeared and couraged picked up. The dreams she and Jiyong had built are slowly coming together and there's no way she'll back out now. They've done this a couple of times, and there's not once did Jiyong leave her.
 
Jiyong was always there protecting and guiding her even though what they do were bad. But they're turning their lives around now and this was the last mission they have before reaching for that dream. 
 
And after this one, they'll be free. Free from the life they have lived for the past few years.
 
"I SUGGEST THAT YOU TWO SURRENDER NOW!" both broke off from their kiss as they hear a loud voice beaming through the thick, cemented walls. "WE HAVE THE AREA SURROUNDED WITH POLICE AND SWAT TEAM! THERE'S NO WAY YOU TWO WILL GET OUT OF HERE ALIVE!"
 
"Jiyong," Dara called.
 
"It's okay babe," Jiyong grabbed his mask while Dara followed suit. "I'll make sure we get out of here. I'll make sure you'll get out of here."
 
"No Jiyong," Dara shook her head. "Promise me, we'll get out of here together, not just me but us two Jiyong."
 
"I promise you the world Dara," he smiled at her. "And in that world, I am included."
 
Dara smiled hearing him say that and even though what they were about to do was bad Dara can't help but pray. Pray that they'll both make it out of the museum alive, and if not she hoped that they'll die together.
 
"Are you ready for this?" Jiyong held Dara's mask and looked at her bravely.
 
"I'm ready when you are," Dara grabbed the mask and placed it on her head quickly. "Wherever you take me Jiyong, I'll go."
 
"Good," Jiyong pulled Dara's face closely to his. "Beaucase there is no way I'm leaving you behind. If I go, you go too. If I am held back, I will hold you back. Through thick and thin we'll be together, even if death tries to do us apart."
 
"Now let's stop being sweet," Dara smirked. "And let's get out of here!"
 
"And that's the spirit! That's my woman right there!" he hastely kissed Dara's covered lips making the girl laugh.
 
"How are we going to get out of here?" Dara looked around and checked the area. The museum was secured after all the diamond was the biggest attraction the museum have. After getting an order from their boss, they decided to negotiate with him.
 
They steal the diamond for him, they get released from his hands. And their negotiation had worked and now they must get out of here and deliver the diamond to their boss before they get their actual freedom.
 
"This place is secured well," Dara added.
 
"We'll go up," Jiyong suggested making Dara curious. "If I remember there's a way to leave this place."

"Don't tell me..." Dara looked at Jiyong nervously.
 
"It's the only way Dara," he said tightening his gloves. "We both know how to swim and somehow we'll escape the water too."
 
"But Jiyong," she uttered through her trembling voice. "It'll be dangerous... I mean we will be a hundred meters up and the water below us will be a river. A river we don't know how deep. I mean it's dangerous thing!"
 
"And that's what I love," Jiyong winked at her. "Danger babe, we've sky dived from thousands of meters from airplanes. We've dived almost three hundred feet down the water. We've drove almost two hundred miles per hour in a dangerous road. There's no danger we can't escape. And not even this one will stop us. Danger loves us Dee and we love it too."
 
"You're right!" Dara now grew excited.
 
"I am always right," Jiyong smirked making Dara giggle. "Now let's  get this one started!"
 
Jiyong pulled Dara on her feet and looked at her lovingly for the last time. His hold on her hand tightened letting her know it will be alright. He wanted to let her know that they'll escape this last mission, and that they'll live the life they both had dreamt about.
 
"Let's take the elevator," Dara said making Jiyong disagree.
 
"We can't, once they find a way in," Jiyong looked for the emergency exit. "They'll make sure we'll get stuck in the elevator. We'll be caught!"
 
"So what do we do?" she asked looking around. "Stairs?"
 
"That's it!" he smiled taking her to the nearest emergency exit. As they hear the sudden shattered glass from the entrance they knew they needed to move fast. Jiyong had checked his gun a few minutes ago, and there's no way it'll be enough to protect them from hundred of police and SWAT teams that are after them. All he could do is lead the way for them to escape the area.
 
They strode the stairs as fast as they could taking two steps at time. Jiyong's hold on Dara's hand tightened as he felt her slow down.
 
"Ji...I'm tired," she tried to uttered through her heavy breathing.
 
"We're almost there babe," he looked up and saw that they're only a few flights away from the rooftop. "Just a little bit more push Dara."
 
Dara just nodded and followed Jiyong even though her body was ready to give up. But remembering how's she's not a quitter it boosted her energy to go forward. And knowing they're getting closer to their freedom there's no way she'll stop now.
 
"A few more steps!" Jiyong uttered, but bullets were started to be fired after them. The two synchronizingly dodged the incoming bullets.
 
Jiyong quickly pulled Dara in front of him as more bullets were fired after them. "Ugh!" Jiyong groaned making Dara turn.
 
"Ji you're shot!" Dara exclaimed as she sees blood.
 
"No worry," Jiyong looked at his wounded arm. "It's only the arm."
 
"Only?!" Dara tried not to let her fear get into her. "Jiyong you're bleeding badly."
 
"It's fine," he insisted and instead pushed Dara out the door. Both looked at the rooftop and tried to look for their escape. "Over there!"
 
He pulled Dara with him again and ran towards the other end of the building where they will jump off. "Jiyong your bleeding is getting worst."
 
"It's fine Dara," Jiyong assured her. "I just need you to be brave for me."
 
Once they arrived at their destination, Jiyong took a few seconds and calculated their distance from the river. He needed to make sure Dara will be alright once they jump off the museum's rooftop.
 
"Are we going to be alright?" Dara asked looking at the river below them. She wasn't sure herself whether they'll make it alive once they jump off. She knew that the ocean and this river were different and one mistake on their jump could end their life.
 
"It'll be fine," he answered. "We'll just need to land right."
 
"Jiyong," Dara turned looking into Jiyong's eyes. "What if?"
 
"There's no what if," Jiyong looked at her assuringly. "We'll make it out alive. I promised you Dara, we'll be together after this."
 
"DON'T MOVE!" both paused and turned their heads. They saw a few men behind them and some were making their way on their sides. "Just surrender now and pay the price!"
 
"Jiyong," Dara whispered, but the guy only tightened his hold on her hand.
 
"Just end this now!" the officer uttered his warnings.
 
"Dara," Jiyong whispered. On his peripheral vision, he found one of the police unlock their gun. This alerted him  that he needed to do something before they start shooting. "I need you to be brave for me."
 
"What are you talking about?" she murmured worriedly. Dara didn't like his tone and somehow she felt something behind his words. 
 
"Promise me," he squeezed her hand hoping to assure her it will be okay. "You'll live happily."
 
"Don't say that," Dara felt her eyes moistened. "We'll get through this Ji. That's what you promised and that's what you'll do."
 
"I know what I said," Jiyong turned his attention to Dara looking at her longingly and lovingly. "And I will forever give you that. That's why I need you to be brave for me."
 
"I will," she nodded ignoring the tears her eyes had shed. "I will."
 
"I love you Dara," he sweetly muttered. "I love you to the moon and back."
 
"I love you too Jiyong," Dara's eyes smiled letting the guy know she's smiling through her lips as well.
 
He then hastely grabbed her neck and whispered, "Stay standing, feet first...."
 
"And be happy for me. I will always love you Jagiya," he lifted a part of his mask letting his lips expose and gently he planted them on the side of her temple. "Always..."
 
"Jiyong," Dara's eyes widen before she felt the sudden force on her back. Her closed eyes opened realizing Jiyong's hand wasn't on hers. And the tears she tried not to shed fell seeping through the black mask. "JIYONG!" Dara called his name and next thing she knew the water had met her body.
 
She looked up and tried to find Jiyong, but she couldn't see a thing through her moisten eyes. Her body wanted to give up, but Dara knew better that she needed to push herself to find Jiyong.
 
"NO!!!!!!" Dara screamed hearing numbers of fire of guns. And Jiyong's body was thrown from where Dara was pushed from.
 
"Dara!" someone called and based on the voice she knew who it was. She looked back and found a speed boat with Seunghyun and their boss. "Come on Dara!"
 
But Dara ignored his calling and tried to swam to where Jiyong's body had landed.
 
"Jiyong," she continued to murmur his name. "Jiyong..."
 
"Dara!" Seunghyun called again and when the girl didn't look back he jumped off the boat trying to catch her.
 
"NO!" Dara tried to wiggle free from his hold realizing the guy had caught up with her. "I need to get Jiyong. Jiyong needs me Seunghyun."
 
"No Dara," he uttered. "We need to go! Or we will all get caught!"
 
"No!" she sobbed. "I need to rescue Jiyong! I need to save him!"
 
"Dara he's dead!" he said making the girl tense and then she turned towards him and slapped him continuously hoping the guy would take his words back.
 
"He's not dead!" Dara continued to slap him and the guy had just let her be. "He's not dead!" Her hands weakened allowing the guy to get a hold of her. "Jiyong..." she called his name. "You promised me..."
 
Next thing she knew, her vision darken and her body had given up just like Jiyong giving up on them.

----
 
Six Months Later
 
Dara stood near the shore her hands rubbing her potruding belly. She smiled feeling the baby kick responding to her constant touch.
 
She then turned her eyes on the sea and admired the beautiful view she would have loved to look at if Jiyong was only there beside her. But Jiyong's absence made everything she has now meaningless. 
 
After their last mission, she remembered waking up in one of the rooms in their boss's hideout. A private nurse was hired and she was given the proper treatment she needed and having to know that she was pregnant she needed to build her courage again and be brave for their child.
 
After all, she needed the baby to be safe. It was tough since Jiyong was not there, but she needed to be strong. Not for her, but for her child... their child. The child she would have hoped to raise with Jiyong.
 
"I guess its just you and me," Dara whispered rubbing her belly again. And as the baby kicked Dara smiled. "You won't leave me right?" And as the baby kicked again, she let out a faint giggle. "Don't be like your father," she uttered painly. "He promised to be here with me, living our dream. But what do you know, here I am alone well technically not alone, you get me?" The baby responded with another kick making her smile.
 
"But he promised me the world," she went on. "And I believed in everything he said. But what is all this, if he's not with us."
 
"What is all this for," a tear slipped from her eye falling gently down her cheek. "If we're not even complete."
 
"I promise you," Dara caressed her belly again and the baby kicked. "I will always be here. I'll be the best mommy in the world to you. I'll give you the world, and that I will promise you. I love you baby boy, don't forget that."
 
"And I love you Jiyong..." Dara's tears were uncontrollable. "Always..."
 
"I love you too," Dara stiffened hearing his voice. "Always..."
 
Dara turned and there the man she missed was standing right in front of her. He was looking at her longingly... his lips curved in a huge smile flashing his white teeth at her. Dara wiped her tears hoping to get a good look at him.
 
"What? You're not giving your boyfriend a hug? A kiss?" he asked but the girl still hasn't moved an inch. 
 
"Jiyong?" she murmured.
 
"As far as I remember yes I am Jiyong," he teased making Dara sob. And realizing that what she was seeing was real, she quickly threw herself on him hugging him tightly.
 
"Easy baby," Jiyong laughed. "I don't want you to hurt yourself and our baby."
 
"I miss you Ji," she tried to utter through her sob. "God you scared the out of me!"
 
"I'm sorry it took me this long to come back," Jiyong whispered. "Big Boss wanted me to hide and heal before I come after you. I'm not gonna lie Dee, I tried escaping because I miss you badly. But Seunghyun hyung would give me updates on you."
 
"I thought you were dead," she pulled away and looked into Jiyong's eyes. "I saw you fall off the building and the constant shots. Were you shot?" she looked all over Jiyong's body.
 
"I was," he said. "But that doesn't matter because I am here alive... next to you. And I will never leave you again. Six months was too long and there's no way I'll leave again. Didn't I promise you that Dara? I will never leave you."
 
"Then why didn't you contact me?" she asked.
 
"I have," Jiyong smiled. "But you didn't pay attention."
 
"Huh?" Dara looked at Jiyong puzzled.
 
"When you were asleep at night," he brushed her locks away letting him get a good look of her face. "I would snuck in your room and watch you sleep. I'd kiss your lips gently before I would leave."
 
"So I wasn't dreaming at all?" she asked making the guy laugh. "You were here all along."
 
"I'll always be here," Jiyong assured her. "And you'll always be here," he grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest where his heart was. "I love you Dara and that will never change."
 
"I love you too," Dara smiled happily.
 
"There's no way I'm going anywhere," his hands caressed her belly. "Now that our dreams are coming true one at a time, there's nothing that will  make me go away."
 
"Nothing?" she asked making the guy smile.
 
"Nothing!" Jiyong pulled Dara closely to him. "Not even you..."
 
"Who said I was going to push you away," Dara laughed. "You need to take responsibility for what you did."
 
"I do huh?" he smiled. "How so?"
 
Dara pulled away and frowned.
 
"Are you okay?" he asked.
 
"I'm fine it's just the hormones," Dara whispered. "I'm okay."
 
"You want to see a magic?" Jiyong asked making Dara confused. He then took a coin and flashed it in front of her. And then, he stretched his hand near her ear snapping his finger. And as he slowly pull his hand back a princess cut diamond ring was on his hand.
 
"Jiyong," she whispered his name.
 
Jiyong then slowly bended one of his knee on the sand and looked into Dara's eyes.  "Jagiya," he smiled at her. "I love you since the day I had laid my eyes on you. We've been together through thick and thin. The past six months of not having you beside me was a torture what more if I never get the chance to see you again."
 
"I thought" Jiyong choked on his words. "I thought it'd be my last day when we were up in the rooftop, but I knew better. Everything I promised you, flashed in my head and I knew I had to be strong. I had to be strong for you, for us."
 
"I love you Dara," he went on making the girl cry in happiness. "We've been through so much and what more could we go through. But as I promise you like always, I will always be here, to guide, protect and love you. And now that our dreams are slowly coming true, there's nothing else that can separate us. That's why, Park Sandara," he called her name lovingly.
 
"If you would give me a chance," a tear fell from his eyes making the girl smile. "I would love to continue whatever dream we started. I want to continue to love you and build the family we have always wanted. Through thick and thin Dara, I want to be with you. I want to take care of you and I want to love you for the rest of my life. So if you give me this chance," he grabbed her left hand and tightened his hold while his other hand flash the ring. "Be my wife, be the Mrs. Kwon I have always dreamed of. Let me be your forever, for you will always be my forever."
 
"Please Marry Me, Park Sandara," Jiyong lovingly said making the girl smile wider.
 
Dara grabbed Jiyong's hand and placed it on her belly. The guy was rather amazed feeling the baby kicking. "Is he?" he asked like an amused kid.
 
"He is," Dara giggled. "And that means, he's agrees."
 
"Agrees?" Jiyong asked innocently.
 
"He agrees to what my answer is," she explained making Jiyong curious. "And my answer is yes. I will marry you, Jiyong."
 
Jiyong quickly slid the ring on her finger and stood up to cup her cheeks. He looked at her excitedly making the girl giggle more. "I love you Dara," he repeated making the girl smile. "I love you and our baby."
 
"I love you too Jiyong," she looked lovingly in his eyes. "Forever." Then slowly his lips were on hers kissing her passionately. He has truly missed her lips, and now that this opportunity came again, he made an ought to God that there will be no hindrance in their new life.
 
Another tear slipped from his eyes, but it wasn't a sad one, it was tears of happiness. Now that his dreams, their dreams are coming to pieces, the more he's looking forward to their new life.
 
Their new life, away from the past they once knew.
 
And in the end, it still them.
 
It has always been Jiyong and Dara against the world.
 
--
 
"What if the baby didn't kick?" Jiyong asked as they walk back to their home.
 
"Then it's a no," Dara teased making the guy stop from his track.
 
"You're kidding right?" he looked at her dead serious.
 
"No," Dara tried not to laugh seeing Jiyong's face. "I always follow what our baby says."
 
"So if he didn't kick, you'd say no to my marriage proposal?" Jiyong still felt the horror in him after all, Dara could have said no if their baby didn't kick.
 
"Yea," she bit her lips trying hard not to laugh.
 
"Ayy! You wouldn't," he tried to look into her eyes, but the girl would ignore his eyes.
 
"I would if baby didn't respond," Dara ignored his stunned face and decided to walk pass him. But before the girl could walk away, Jiyong had grabbed her hand where the rinig flashed in front of him. He smiled seeing it sparkling on her hand.
 
"You do know if you had said no," Jiyong smirked. "I wouldn't let you go just yet."
 
"I know," she smirked as well. "To think, I had risked my life for the past five years with you. Do you really think I would let you get off easily?"
 
"No, you wouldn't," he murmured knowingly.
 
"I guess you did know my answer after all," Dara slyly smiled before letting his hand go and walk away.
 
"Why you?!" Jiyong gasped as he was shocked as to what Dara had said.
 
And realizing that the girl had walked away, he quickly turned and chase her.
 
No matter where you go, I'll be there. I'll chase you no matter where you go...
 
------
 

If I’m a boring realist
You’re a dreamer
If you’re going there
I’ll follow you even if I’m dreaming
On that green field
Let’s build a picturesque house
On your ring finger
Let’s get a diamond as big as your thumb
I’ll give you the world
You can be the owner
This is a crazy love song
You can just be the main character
My calendar is red, why?
cuz everyday is your birthday
My calendar is red, why?
cuz everyday is your birthday

Please stop lifting me up and letting me go
You might say two different things with one mouth
Let’s stop with the childish playing nah
We ride or die
You’re bonnie
I’m clyde
There’s no tomorrow for us tonight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I've probably had different oneshot pending for this chapter. I came from Maroon 5's song Daylight, but I had that scratched off. I then had Jay Park's song, Know Your Name, but I also deleted that oneshot. I then had this idea, where Dara boast about her boyfriend. I had it titled Why I Love Kwon Jiyong. But in the end I deleted that too. Until ROD came. I've always wanted to write an action fic where Jiyong and Dara would be like Bonnie and Clyde. They do top crimes and all and it'll be all actions like Cops and Robbers I guess, but this time both are criminals. It's like Love, Crimes and Danger in all kind of fic. But that'll be too far from now. I think I have enough pending ones hahaha. 

And this song was perfect! Perhaps another song Jiyong dedicate to his butterfly! Don't you just love this song? I can feel the love hahahaha.

Anyway I hope you like this one simple onehsot. I dedicate this to all Applers. Through thick and thin we'll always be a family. Happy #Hello4thAnniversary It was just like yesterday when NyongDal sang this song together live! The day all applers died and went to DaraGon heaven! hehehe Happy 4th guys!

Thanks for reading everyone! Love and Hengsho to all!

Love,
SeungsKa!