Sandara Park's Instant Boyfriend

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]

Sandara Park’s Instant Boyfriend [Sequel]

---------------------

[a/n: To all that asked for a sequel lol. I tried my best neh?! I hope this wasn't too bad, It's quite hard to top GD's Instant Boyfriend lol. But here you go! (^__^) My love for you guys! Enjoy!]

---------------------

Along with his four friends, they entered the mall earning a loud screams from the awaiting fans. One of the biggest reasons, why Big Bang is still up and running. For G-Dragon or also known as Kwon Jiyong in real life he’s glad to that they get this opportunity to have a one on one with each fan that are present in today’s event.

Aside from the misunderstood perception of him, he’s actually looking forward in events like this. He had promised to do well and show them a friendly side of him.

“Don’t worry hyung I’ll help you out,” he smiled seeing his maknae always ready in helping him.

“Thanks,” Jiyong smiled.

The coordinators and their managers led them to the stage where they’ll be sitting at and the intensity of fans’ scream grew louder making the leader happy.

And once they got on the stage the more he had become happier seeing how many had come. He roamed his sparkling eyes around trying to admire all fans.

Looking from left to right then in the middle, his eyes caught someone. A girl roughly a year or two younger than him he thought looked bored and uninterested which made him wonder why she’s here. But it’s not just the bored look he noticed from her, it’s her beauty that struck him the most. He couldn’t explain in just one word about this girl.

“Bro!” Top called as everyone is seated but he himself is still standing.

Jiyong quickly sat down with his cheeks burning from the sudden situation he was in. He tried to look at the girl he found, but other girls covered her perfectly well.

As time went on, he wanted to go on with it quickly so the line of autograph signing gets started. He’s dying to see this girl up close.

After a few hellos, welcomes and thanks, the event had started. A few Q & A portion for the fans and finally the autograph signing starts.

[Jiyong’s POV]

Fan after another, I looked up to see where the girl that caught my eyes is. I didn’t want to be rude to the other fans but seeing this girl made me excited for some reason. After a fan had left I looked again and saw her in the middle. At that moment I wished the line would go faster but seeing my members enjoying it made me guilty since I haven’t paid much attention to other fans.

“Bro!” I looked to the side and saw Top hyung pointing something with his lips. I looked up and found a fan waiting for me to sign her poster.

“Sorry,” I said which made the girl giggle.

“It’s okay oppa,” the fan said and once she left, I paid more attention after all it’s getting too obvious.

A few minutes more I saw her just right on the stairs of the stage. I can’t help but smile and my heart, it’s beating frantically which I didn’t quite understand.

“Jiyong-ssi!~” I quickly looked up and saw a girl with red/orange hair and big smile.

“I’m Park Bom!” she chirped making me nod. “Please sign these.”

I nodded and started signing what she had brought. Then I heard a sweet voice not too far which made my heart beat rise.

“Jiyong-ssi,” she called again making me curious.

“My friend right over there,” she started making me wonder what she'll say or ask. “Please sign all the things she has. She’s an avid fan of yours.”

“What’s her name?” I asked making the girl smile.

“It’s Sandara Park,” she answered.

“Okay I will,” I nodded and handed her, her things. Once she said goodbye to me I tried not to get too obvious looking at her.

It took her some time with Seungri since that brat is at it again.

How dare he kiss her hand! I will beat the crap out of you Panda! Wait what am I talking about?

I straightened up from my seat waiting for her. And the closer she got from me, my heart it was beating unusual today. I think I need to see a doctor for this.

It’s as if my world stopped her voice was so near from me. She’s having a little conversation with Top hyung which made me nervous for some reason. What shall I say? What do I do?

Then little did I know water splattered all over my table. I quickly stood up preventing myself from getting wet.

“Oh my god!” I heard her shrieked. And quickly gathered the posters that are meant for the fans. I sighed seeing how nervous she is and most of all how clumsy she is.

“Yah!” I took her hands and at that moment I felt light electricity from her hand. I quickly let go of her hand and looked normal. “It’s okay now stop!”

I looked at her and she looked at me and somehow we both fell in silence after.

“I’m sorry G-Dragonfly,” she muttered. G-Dragonfly?! What did she just call me? Then the laughter from my members woke me up. And slowly another wave of heat crawled in my cheeks.

“What did you just call me?” I couldn’t help but ask hoping I heard it wrong and prove these brats next to me that it’s not what they heard. 

“G-Dra…” she looked at me nervously. “G-Dragonhousefly.”

“What?! NO! it’s G-Dragon!” I spat back feeling embarrassed. “Gimme that!” I grabbed the album in her hand hoping to get this girl over with. Even though she had humiliated me I still felt something. It’s her beauty that can make me forget about the event we’re having right now.

“Yah!” she yelled after I grabbed the album from her harshly. Good job Kwon Jiyong; make yourself look like a jerk.

“Name?!” I annoyingly asked since my members is ticking me off with the looks on their faces. Most especially Top hyung who’s trying to hold his deep laughter by his hands like a little kid.

“It’s,” she slowly said. “It’s Your Worst Nightmare,” she told me which made me take a deep breath all of sudden.

“I’m not playing games here,” I lowly said hoping the girl in front of me will say it.

“And I’m not joking,” she answered. I looked at her for a minute which was a bad mistake since her face. It’s so beautiful that now I am more than curious how she’d look up close.

Since she’s not giving up with her answer, I ended up writing something else which I know will make her freak out. It’s not really intentional well I take that back. I looked at her for a second and her body was nowhere near my style. Not that I’m saying a ert or anything, but really this girl looked like she’s a elementary kid. Her petite body which is covered by a huge tee that fits an extra large man.

Her hair is tied in messy braids and somehow even if this wasn’t my ideal girl, the difference in her made me curious on who she is.

“Here kid!” I pushed the album hard on her which allowed me to feel her hands again.

“I’m not a kid FYI!” she angrily muttered at me. I wanted to smile seeing her really cute with her little tantrum. The way her eyes were looking at me sending me threats with her dark beautiful orbs. Then slowly a smirked formed in my lips taking her challenge.

Once the girl left, I felt light once again. And I counted in my head where I knew her friend will see what I put on the album.

Five.Four.Three.Two.One… I looked at her and there she’s giving me her deadliest glare which I returned with an evil smirk and a wink. Her eyes turned into tiny slits making my heart flutter. Her strong aura is definitely a plus for me.

-

After the fan meeting, I had asked the managers if I can go around the mall. I insisted in disguising since for once I wanted to feel like normal. Okay that’s not really my intention but I had to make a lame excuse.

I was rather curious about Sandara, if she’s still here. After changing into more fitting clothes at the mall, I walked out of our mini waiting room.

And like all planned no one recognized me, perhaps with my outfit.

 I went towards the food court and saw how packed it is. But one thing caught my eyes, it’s group of girls that seems like that had just come from our fan meeting. Their clothes and stuff says so. Then across from them is my target.

Even from a far, I can see her trouble and there I realized the girls might have thought she’s an anti which I did thought of for a moment.

Straightening up myself, I started walking coolly towards the chaos. “Get ready kid!” I murmured. “G-Dragonfly is coming to the rescue!”

On time I was able to stop the girls from harming this young kid. And yes, I had to reveal myself and what’s funny is her face was totally shock.

I mean who wouldn’t, if a G-Dragon called you his girlfriend. I would if I was a girl. Wait I am G-Dragon.

[Gotta cut the flashback neh?!]

“Can you take that smirk off your face Fly!” she bitterly said as we sat in one of the tables waiting for our food I ordered by the way.

“I’m not a Fly!” I sighed. “It’s G-Dragon, but don’t call me that, just call me Jiyong.”

“Why are you doing this?” she asked.

“Well it’s nice to meet you too Ms. Bitter!” I crossed my arm looking at her through my shades which I am thankful of. If I didn’t have them on I won’t be able to look at her like I am looking at her right now.

Don’t think erted thoughts now, the author have to keep this PG!

But anyway earlier I got a closer look of her face and indeed a beauty or goddess. Her clear complexion, along with sparkling orbs and pink lips made her different from the girls I have seen. Seen only okay?!

“Stop looking at me!” she spat making me look away. “Do you think your shades can hide your eyes?”

“Aren’t you a conceited one?!” I lowly muttered.

“I heard that,” she said. “Let’s just get this over so I can go home!”

“Anyway what’s your name?” I asked even though I know it already. “And don’t you dare give me the Your Worst Nightmare.”

“Sandara, but call me Dara noona,” she said.

“Wait, what?” I was confused. There is no way this girl in front of me is a noona. “Why noona after? You’re a kid.”

“Yah!” she angrily spat. “I am not a kid, I’m freaking 24 years old!” [I had to lower her age a bit neh?! Let’s make Jiyong 22 here okie babies?]

“Yea right,” I laughed. “And I’m 27 years old.”

“Are you done insulting my age?” Dara looked at me angrily and steams coming off her nose and ears.

“You’re not kidding huh?” I muttered.

“Look G-DragonFly! Do I look like someone that would joke around?!” she leaned back in her chair with crossed arm. I wanted to smile again seeing her lips twitch and how her nose is lightly moving from the anger.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “But I’m not calling my girlfriend a noona.”

“Quit with the girlfriend,” she quickly answered making me smile. “And wiped that smile off your face, it’s bugging the sheesh out of me!”

“I’m still not calling you noona,” I persistently said. “I’m sticking in calling you Dara, jagiya.”

A smile crossed my lips seeing the girl madly blushing after calling her jagiya which I do enjoy in saying. Jagiya. Yes, I like that Jagiya.

[End of POV neh?! I’m having a hard time lol]

Dara tried to rush her meal since she’s dying to leave the annoying fly. Even though the guy looked good, she still feels annoyed since the guy dared call her his girlfriend.

Yes, all fangirls would dream to have that moment with him, but for her it was a nightmare. She slowly realized if his fans knew not everyone will like it. Would they?

“Slow down!” Jiyong held Dara’s hand as she picked her food on her plate with her chopsticks quite fast. By now he thought the girl might have indigestion from rushing. “Why are you in a hurry anyway?”

“I’m in a hurry to leave you!” she bit her lips and went on eating in a speed of light. Jiyong laughed seeing how cute the girl in front of him is and indeed quite unusual from the girls he’d date.

“You know,” Jiyong leaned forward making the girl stop from eating. “The more you act like that, the more I get interested in getting to know you.”

“Wha…what?!” she said quite shock spitting the rice in onto his face. Dara quickly got a napkin and wiped his face. “Oh god I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Jiyong took the napkin from her wiping the rest of the rice off his face. “First I almost got showered by water and now I’m showered with rice. Thanks!”

“I said I’m sorry,” Dara placed her utensils down stopping from eating.

“Are you full?” he asked seeing the girl stopping from eating.

“Yea,” she mumbled. “I gotta go.”

“Yah!” Jiyong got up chasing after the girl.

“What do you want now?” she wanted to cry for some reason.

“Spend this day with me, just one day,” Jiyong tried not to beg, but just for one day he wanted to spend it with her. Somehow he felt excited being with her. “Please.”

“Why me?” she asked earning a smile from the guy.

“I won’t tell you unless you agree,” Jiyong smiled so more.

“Then no,” Dara was about to leave when he pulled her causing their body to crash each other.

“Please Dara,” he looked deeply into her eyes. “Just this day.”

Oh god, how can I say no to that? Dara thought. Yah what do you mean by that?!

“Just this day,” he repeated. “When the clock strikes 7, you’ll be home, I promise.”

Dara looked at her watch and saw that it’s only four hours of her time he’s asking for. Then she thought about how her Saturday will only be a waste since she’ll only sleep if she does go home.

“You’ll pay for everything?” she asked remembering she’s broke.

“Hmm… it’s a date isn’t it?” he said making Dara blush for some reason. “All you have to give me is your time.”

“Fine!” she finally said making Jiyong smile.

-

After their lunch the two roamed around the mall side by side. Jiyong would look at her still thanking his shades but Dara knew.

“Here,” he grabbed her hand making Dara stop from walking. “It’s a date, so it’s normal for couples to hold hands.”

Dara didn’t have time to react as the guy pulled her and instead her eyes darted towards their tightly entwined hands. Her lips slowly turned into a smile.  But she quickly erased it seeing Jiyong smiling at her.

“It’s okay to enjoy my presence,” he teased earning a pull from Dara hoping to separate their hands, but Jiyong looked at her and at the same time gripped tighter onto her hand. “Don’t let go okay.”

Both roamed hand in had at the mall looking like any couple except theirs is more special.

“Let’s go here,” Jiyong said going in the BSX store.

“Yah!” Dara pulled back making Jiyong curious. “I don’t want to go shopping.”

“Don’t worry it’ll be fast,” he said.

Dara couldn’t do anything as the guy went around. This time she’s all alone looking at one of the expensive store around.

A few minutes passed, Jiyong came back with a new outfit which made Dara sigh. He looked good in what he’s wearing, the simple plaid polo with dark washed jeans. “Here,” he said handing her a set of outfit. “Wear it.”

“No…” Dara didn’t like what Jiyong was doing. “G-Dragonf…”

“Its Jiyong,” he cut the girl off before butchering his stage name again. “And you can’t say no since it’s a date. Now go and change. You can throw what you’re wearing away.”

“What do you mean throw?!” she hugged onto herself tightly. “These clothes are good for another year.”

“Do it,” he insisted and pushed the girl towards the fitting room.

Dara didn’t have any choice but to do it. Once she came out her jaw dropped, since what she’s wearing is identical to what he’s wearing.

“Yah!” Dara looked at herself in the mirror then at Jiyong. “Why are we wearing the same clothes?”

“Hmm I just felt like wearing couple outfit,” He said walking away.

“Yah!” Dara yelled but the guy didn’t stop. Then once he was near the exit, he turned and looked at her. He held his hand up waiting for hers to take it.

“Come on jagiya,” he teased earning a few smiles from the people in the store who already saw them.

“Go on, your boyfriend is waiting for you,” a lady said.

“He’s not my boyfriend,” she muttered beneath her breath and right away walked towards him. But before she can out run him Jiyong caught her hand and like a pro he entwined them. Dara looked at him angrily and embarrassed while Jiyong smiled.

The two walked out of the store leaving many customers in awe.

-

A stroll in the Han River is one of Jiyong’s favorite pass times and surprisingly Dara loves going in this place too. After their mini date at the mall the more she grew accustomed to his conceited personality.

And she admits, the guy has some acceptable quality in a boyfriend. There she realized that after their date, she’ll be boyfriendless for the rest of her life. It’s actually her first after who knows how many years like since birth ahjumma!

Jiyong looked at the girl beside him and he knew the girl must be thinking deep. He’d see how her lips would form into a pout or would go in a upside down frown. Then she’d bite her lips preventing from thinking further or at least that’s what he sees in her.

“Is something bugging you?” he asked and Dara was now fully alerted on their stroll. Her mind had too many things and she’s slowly feeling something she didn’t want to feel.

“Nothing,” she answered.

“You know even if you don’t tell me,” he stopped from walking making Dara do the same. “I can tell something is bugging you. So if there is you can tell me.”

“I’m fine,” she looked at his eyes hesitantly.

Somehow Jiyong got a clue of what the girl must have thought after all she had calmed down after spending another hour or two with her. He looked at his watch making the girl in front of him do the same.

Both realized that in a few minutes they’ll separate and that there’s no see you tomorrow for another date.

“I guess, we’ll separate soon?” Jiyong muttered making Dara nod.

Dara felt her heart heavy as if the word separate pained her. The word that’s so strong as if she’s going through a real break up.

“Thank you Dara,” he said pulling both of her hands together with his. “For giving me the four hours of your life. I had a good time spending it with you even though most of the time you were spitting fire.”

“I was not,” Dara childishly whined making Jiyong smile. And somehow he felt his heart heavy too. He gently held her chin lifting her face up so that he can get a good look of her face.

Dara felt her cheeks burning the way the guy was looking at her. His eyes that’s looking at every spaces and features of her face.

“I just want to remember your face, Ms. Your Worst Nightmare,” he said looking into her eyes. “Have I told you, you look beautiful?”

Dara’s light pink cheeks grew redder this time hearing such word from him. “Quite an unusual beauty, that I’ll remember for the rest of my life.”

Dara gulped her saliva feeling nervous and at the same time her heart pounding frantically. Then his eyes, his eyes that lured hers into his to look at him deeply as well. There she realized how beautiful and expressive they are.

“Thank you,” he said again and this time Dara lightly nodded.

Dara’s heart wanted to escape its nest seeing the guy’s face closing in. She doesn’t know what was happening but somehow her heart is enjoying this unusual so called date they had.

“Will you remember me Dara?” he asked their face an inch less apart. “Will you remember our date? Will you remember this event?”

“I…” she couldn’t form a word.

“Because I will,” he smiled genuinely at her. “I know this will scare you, but I think…”

“Don’t,” she quickly said making Jiyong curious. “Don’t.”

“No, listen,” he cupped her face this time. “I’ve fallen for you Dara.”

“I say don’t…” she looked down but Jiyong’s hands pulled her face up gently.

“I know it’s scary,” he longingly looked into her eyes. “But I mean it, I don’t know what it is Dara, but you’ve become a sweet dream rather than a nightmare to me.”

Dara’s heart fluttered at his cheesy line, a line that went straight to her heart. She admits that in less than four hours she felt something different from this guy. But then remembering his status in life, there she remembered to let her lingering fantasy go. There was no way a famous G-Dragon, yes she got it right, would like her.

And there’s no way a normal girl would have a boyfriend that’s famous and drooled by girls.

And most of all she thought there’s no way a Sandara Park would find love since no one is ever interested in her.

“Dara,” he softly murmured this time his lips nearing her lips. “Please be my real girlfriend.”

With not time to react, he crashed his lips on her allowing him to feel the lips he’s been dying to kiss all day. And as he expected, it’s the lips he was longing for.

Dara’s eyes slowly shut closed feeling her first kiss ever. Her lips finally met the lips she’s been longing to feel. Her heart and stomach fluttered together in joy.

Her arms slowly wrapped around Jiyong’s waist while he pulled Dara’s neck with his right to deepen their kiss while his other hand s around her waist.

The crowd at the Han River stopped everything they were doing to watch the couple’s kiss in perfect scenery. Dara’s first ever perfect kiss, in front of the sunset along with the possible man that will complete her.

He slowly pulled away but their forehead still connected. There he smiled watching the girl’s eyes graciously flutter open. Then her eyes met his and a smile formed in their lips.

“Please be my real girlfriend,” he said. “I promise you, I’ll protect you Dara. I promise to show you that I’m Kwon Jiyong, not G-Dragonfly. That through the four hours we were together is the Kwon Jiyong you met and tno the fly you think I am. The Kwon Jiyong, that wants a Sandara Park to be his girlfriend.”

“Dara’s cheeks painted a deeper red hearing another sweet line.

Sweet lines she would only hear in a drama.

“Do you think I’m that easy?” she spat making Jiyong smile. “I’ll only be your girlfriend if you court me properly first. I can’t just be G-Dragonfly’s instant girlfriend!”

Jiyong chuckled hearing her condition and before the girl could pull away he crashed his lips again. And like their first moment they had another.

“Anything for you Sandara Park,” he smiled after. “So can I say I’m Sandara Park’s Instant Boyfriend?”

“Stupid!” Dara lightly pushed Jiyong’s face and took the opportunity to walk away.

“Jagiya!” Jiyong teased and smiled after then his feet started working running after the girl. “Jagiya wait!”

-

[One week later]

A man stood outside leaning onto his white Bentley in a school parking lot waiting for a certain someone. He sure caught a lot of attention which made the lad smile. He watched the school entrance carefully waiting for his subject.

And slowly his lips turned into a wide smile.

There he saw a girl dressed in a dark jeans and her greenish/blue plaid polo. Her hair is pinned straight with a white hair band accessorizing her looks.

“Did you wait long?” she asked which made the guy shake his head no.

“I just got here on time,” he said taking her bag putting it in the backseat.

“How’s G-Dragon’s Instant Girlfriend?” he asked playfully earning a sigh from the girl.

“Dead tired!” she answered. “A certain fly wouldn’t hang up last night even though the fly and I spent the whole day together. Good thing I didn’t fall asleep in class.”

“Hmmm…” Jiyong pulled her closer to him.

“How’s Sandara’s Instant Boyfriend?” she asked smiling playfully.

“Hmm… more than happy,” Jiyong caressed her cheeks. “And excited.”

“For?” she asked.

“For our date!” he said making the girl smile. “Shall we?”

“Hmm how long is this date this time?”  Dara joked making Jiyong smile.

“I’ll say this date is forever,” Jiyong cupped Dara’s face allowing their eyes to be glued to each other. “Not only you’re instant Dara, but I believe you’re my forever too.”

“Don’t play with me!” Dara pouted.

“I’m not,” he brushed his lips on hers catching another attention from the leaving students. “I mean it when I say you’re my forever. You do trust me right?”

“Hmm…” Dara smiled.

And slowly Jiyong closed in the gap they had allowing their lips to touch falling into another sweet kiss. A kiss that both longed for all throughout today. The couple didn’t mind the attention they’re getting and for Jiyong well he didn’t care if people knew who he is. He doesn’t care if there’s a scandal about his current taken status that will surely be all over the net and magazines.

Since he is after all, Sandara Park’s Instant Boyfriend.

------------------------------

Author's Note:

So what's the verdict everyone? Gosh this was totally hard to do. I mean i had envisioned what will happen but actually getting it down was hard! I was like ummm what now?! lol and in the end it  came out differently from what i had thought.

Maybe because i had another oneshot on mind. Yes i'm full of stories that in the end of the night, i can't fall asleep as my brain is overthinking about it. No kidding! I guess it's better than having writer's block neh?!

Anyway freely tell me what you think. I don't mind. I just lost it since GD's Song That XX is stuck in my head. Repeat mode haha.

But likewise thank you all for reading! To everyone that subscribed Thank You! For the commenters THANK YOU! Silent readers Thank You as well! To all my chingus here and donsaengs Thank You! To my mom and dad Thank you. To... what the? It feels like i'm doing an award speech haha. Excuse my lameness.

BUT Really

Thank you everyone!

See you in the next oneshot everyone! (^_______^)