Appreciated

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]

A/N: Browsing on my AFF stories and found this as one of my drafts. Yes... drafts! And so I'll publish this one since I approved it lol. It is short, but it's a good dedication to Sandara! Can you believe it, I've had it since June 25th 2015! Hahaha So No, it isn't new. Sorry. :-/ 

------

 

Appreciated

[Song Inspired: Rixton]

-----

 

If I was to describe Sandara Park, I'd say she's the perfect girl that every man could want. 

She's beautiful, that's given.

She's kind.

Honest

Humble

Loyal

Caring

Loving

She's the epitome of a perfect angel.

Of course she doesn't know this.

She's shy whenever people would compliment her.

She does not brag or show off her accomplishments like she's on top of the world.

No.

She embraces and cherishes it.

To some other people, they may find her weak, just because of how small and fragile she looks.

But I beg to disagree!

She happens to be the strongest woman I have ever met.

She can be stubborn, yes.

But that's how she is.

She makes the impossible, possible.

Others know they don't have to ask her when she's needed.

She'll be there for you no matter what.

I say, I am one lucky man.

I was blessed with such angel, that I know this one is a keeper.

Whenever  I don't feel well, she'll make sure she has time to take care of me.

She does her very best to make feel better. So it is worth it, enduring her salty sometimes bland soup.

But what heals me the most is her unconditional love.

 

[Flashback]

 

I could feel it... every aches and pain in my body from all the hard work. I've never been so sick in my life until now. God it must be the old age. I was able to open one of my eyes as the door to my room swung open.

"Don't come closer D," I uttered groggily.

"Don't worry about me," she walked in not bothering to cover herself from the virus I caught. "I'll be okay. And plus Im one tough chick!"

"Are you now?" If it was possible I already felt healed. "But really I don't want you sick babe."

"Ji, I'll be fine," Dara placed the bag she had on her hand on my desk. "Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. I'm here to take care of my love."

"I feel all better!" I uttered which made her smile.

"Can you sit up?" she asked as she pulled a bowl from her bag. "I made you soup... well tried to. You know what... I'll just order something else." She was about to place the bowl back in the bag.

"Don't," I said stopping her. "Come. Feed me here."

"Are you sure?" she bit her lips which I knew she was nervous about this soup.

"You made it for me," I smiled. "So yes, I'm sure. Come feed me please."

"Alright," Dara let out one of her cute giggles. "You are already sick so it'll be impossible to get sick from my soup."

"Hey, don't doubt on your cooking skills!" I reached for her cheek caressing it softly. "I'm not much of a better cook either."

"True! The guys made some hard food on Happy Together yet you..." I glared at her.

"Just so you know, that Daljyong happens to be a special snack," I explained. "Which happened to come from this wonderul, beautiful girl I met. It's her recipe!"

Dara blushed which I can't help smile to.

"Ahh," I opened my mouth signaling her for her soup.

I watched as she carefully take a spoonful of the soup and gently blew on it to cool. I knew just from watching her another part of me had fallen in love again. It's what I call the Dara effect. When one thing becomes such beautiful moment for me it brings me back to the day I fell in love with her.

And as she fed me a part of me in the inside warmed. I knew how much she takes care of me, but rarely she's taken care of.

"I love you," I whispered after I swallowed the bland soup.

"You're so random," she laughed that soft laugh that would make her eyes small. And yet she took another part of me with her.

"I love you," I repeated and as she sees me looking at her lovingly she smiled. God that beautiful smile that's forever intact in my brain and in my heart.

"I love you too," she placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "It's okay to say no on my soup you know if that's why you're saying I love you to me."

"Of course not," I softly laughed. "I will eat whatever you make. And this soup isn't that bad. Taste it yourself."

"I did when I was making it," she fed me another spoonful. "And you are right it isn't that bad."

After feeding me, she took her time and make sure I was settled well in my bed. She did what she normally would do when I'm sick and I knew the next day I would be okay.

"I want to take care of you," I said.

"I'm okay though," I knew she was smiling  as she said that.

"No, I meant for the rest of your life," I explained. "I want to be there when you're sick. Or when you need help and I'm there by your side. I know both of us has been busy, yet you... you still have time to take care of everybody."

"I do?" she sure is clueless.

"Yup," I sighed content of this feeling at the moment. "Like when Bom noona faced that so called drug scandal you quickly went to her and comforted her. Or when Seungri was face with his scandals, take note I empasize the scandal with a s at the end you were there comforting him. When Minji was sick, you were there. When Dong Wook hyung and Byul noona broke up you made sure both were okay. And you didn't side in any of the two. You listened and became a good friend to both."

"You go beyond supporting a friend from a movie premier to concerts you're there," I said. I turned my head to look at her after all she's been quiet. "You've done all of those babe," I saw tears falling from her eyes. "I want to be there for you next time. I want to be the one comforting you, supporting you and loving you."

"I know you don't hear this often," I sat up and faced her. "But you and what you've done is greately appreciated. I know you feel that from everyone."

"I do," she was able to utter.

"So after this, once I'm all good and better, let me be the one to take care of you. Okay?" I cupped her face allowing me to look deeply into her eyes.

"I don't want you sick, but damn I have to kiss you," I wasted no time and kissed her. "I love you more than you know Dara. Remember that."

"I love you too," she whispered.

 

[End of flashback]

 

I know one day she'll be a great mom which  I can't wait to happen.

Another thing that I love about her is, she's not greedy. She shares as much as she can. She was taught well by her mother which I thank her for.  Whenever Dara would go abroad, she'd make sure everyone has a gift. From her family, friends and even YG staff she had to give them something. Even YG staff's kids. She goes beyond giving to everyone she knows. She would thank the staff for all the hard work by showering them gifts. 

I know every YG staff appreciated that. Even her simple gift would make their day even better. 

Of course that includes me. She doesn't care about the price tag. I guess she learned that from me. I would too, shower her with so much gifts hoping to let her know she deserves it. And of course that's an opportunity for me to get us couple items. What Kwon Jiyong gets,  Sandara Park gets. So there is no such thing as coincidence. It was done on purpose.

"Hello Hello!" she burst in the practice room with a huge bag on her shoulder.

"Noona! Noona! You're back!" Yes, that's Seungri's way of calling her. 

"How was Hawaii?" Young Bae asked.

"Congrats dude!" Dara teasingly patted my best friend's arm. "I knew everyone would be so happy for you! Tell Hyorin congrats!" 

"Ayy!" Seungri pushed Bae aside. "Noona, it's about time he shows the public that he has a girlfriend! Now where are the presents?"

"Yah!" Daesung pushed Ri aside. "You only wanted noona for her presents! Do I have one?"

"You two are hopeless," Top hyung pushed both aside. "I see the sun treated you well noona! Was there any chair there? You know fancy or artistic ones?"

Dara gave one of her cute belly laughs. "Oh Seung Hyun you and your chair affairs! But I did get you this!" Dara pulled out a fancy glass case with a weird looking chair inside it. "I thought of you when I saw this!" I laughed as I saw hyung's face, he sure loves this one. 

"For the first time noona," Seung Hyun hyung beamed. "You got me the right gift! Thank you!"

"Now move you and your chair lover aside hyung!" Seungri sure never gave up.

Dara returned to her magic bag and pulled what looks like a stuff animal. "Tada!" she happily pushed the stuff animal on Seungri's chest. "When I saw this white tiger stuff animal I knew it was you!"

"Noona, do I look like a five year old to you?" the look on Seungri's face was epic.

"Oh stop it Panda!" Daesung and Youngbae teased the guy. "Go and cherished the wild life!"

Seungri looked at the white tiger stuff animal again and decided to take it with him to the corner. "You aren't so bad..."

"For Young Bae I got you this!" she excitedly showed him a skateboard that had designs of Hawaii on it.

"Whoa! This is cool noona!" he sure wasted no time to try it out.

"And for Dae Dae," she pulled out a Doraemon that's in a grass skirt and a lei hanging around his neck. 

"Wow!" he beamed seeing such work of art. "Thanks noona!" 

"How come everyone got what they love noona and I didn't?" Seungri complained. 

"I was teasing," Dara laughed. "Here, I got you these." 

"How to seduce Hawaiian girls 101 and famous pick up lines to use in Hawaii," maknae read the book titles. "Really noona?"

"Here add some chocolates to bribe your girls," Dara added a box of chocolate on top of his books. "And YOU'RE WELCOME."

I frowned seeing the bag empty. I knew it was empty since she was folding the damn bag to small pieces.

"Ummm... babe," I called thanking the God that everyone was occupied on their very own gift.

"Yes?" Dara grinned at me.

"Welcome back.... ummm..." how do I say where's my gift? "Forgot something?"

"Hmmm not that I know of," she began to think. "OH SHOOT!"

"Ahh!" I beamed after all she remembered me. "I forgot to bring the gifts for the Hitech and Crazy dancers and the managers and oh dang I forgot everyone 's gift!"

"Including mine?" I was able to say.

"Oh no Ji," Dara laughed. "I didn't get you any."

My face went from beaming to still. 

"What? Why? You always get me something I mean I would have like the skateboard too," I explained or was that me whining.

"I got you nothing because I have something better," she walked towards me and whispered something in my ear.

"Holy !" I uttered surprise. "No way!"

"Yes way!" she grinned. "Anyway I'm off to do my other errands."

"You're not staying?" I pouted.

"Don't babe," Dara warned. "Behave and remember what I said."

"Right!" from my frown to a smile I muttered it happily. "Heaven!"

"Yup! Later babe," she murmured followed by a wink.

I don't know if I'll survive this day.

 

-------

I don't know what heaven meant on this story so please don't ask me. LOL It must have been Rated R? After all Dara can be a naughty rabbit! Hahaha I hope you liked this! I did... well rereading it. :)