Don't Judge Me

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]
Don't Judge Me ♥ ♥ 
[Inspired From Chris's Brown Song]

-----------------------------------------

[A/N: Have you heard of this song? It's been awhile since I was last inspired by a song to make a oneshot. Here we go! I  this song ever since Taeyang did a cover. A must watch btw!!! Wahhh I imagine uri Youngbae-yah singing this song whenever I listen to the song! Any mistakes here and there I'm sorry neh... Please don't judge me....lol Enjoy neh?!]

-----------------------------------------

Please Dara... don't judge me....

-

After her flight from the Japan, Dara was ready to go home in hope to get some rest and to see Jiyong. After some time now, the two haven't seen each other due to their busy schedules since both have to deal with their world tour. They rarely contact each other to the point they barely know what's happening to each other's life.

Dara laid back on the leather seat her eyes shut wandering over the status of their relationship. After not seeing each other for weeks the more she thought about what's their status is at right now. Are we still together? Or have we broken up? Are we even in a relationship? Of course we are, you wouldn't say you love me if we aren't together right?

Her cellphone vibrated letting her know she received a message. She opened it up and looked at the message.

From: Bom

Dara-ya go to Naver's homepage online. Now! ASAP! I will need to butcher someone's for this! It's better if its his! I'm sorry Dara... TT.TT

-

Dara frowned wondering why Bom sounded like she's mad and ordering Dara to check online made her curious what it was. She did what she was told and on the side of the homepage are where the trending names are and there she saw Jiyong's name. With so much curiousty she clicked on it and there countless of articles and images revealed.

Her heart sunk seeing the images of him and that girl again. That girl he denies being close to over and over. She bit her lips trying to compose herself hoping not to shed another tear like she had the first time this had come up. 

"Noona, are you okay?" the manager noticed her sudden sadden face.

"Yea," she whispered. "Take me to the dorm instead."

"But... I thought..." her manager just nodded letting the girl have her peace of mind she wanted. 

Once she arrived home, she dropped her stuff on the floor and headed straight for bed letting her tears fall and her heart sunk just like any other days she had felt like this. 

"Dara unnie," CL's voice echoed from the outside of her door, but the girl didn't dare move. Right now she doesn't want to see anyone. All she wanted is to be alone and drown herself in misery and tears. 

Jiyong kept dancing and dancing not once did he check his phone. He's been busy practicing for his comeback stage and being the perfectionist Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon that he is, he did everything he could to make this perfect. But most of it all, he's doing a lot of hardwork now, so he can see Dara much earlier. He's more than excited that finally his baby girl is back in Korea after their long days in Japan. 

The music stopped and there he was greeted by Seungri who seems to be out of breath. Jiyong glared at the guy for intruding at such wrong time. There he realize he will need to put more minutes if not hours just because of Seungri's sudden intrusion.

"What do you want?" his cold, annoyed voice roared all over the practice room. "Didn't I tell you not to bug me when I'm practicing?"

"Hyung, I'm sorry, but I just have to," Seungri held on his chest trying to catch his breath. "Hyung, you haven't seen it huh?"

"What?" Jiyong glared at the guy some more since he's prolonging his practice when right now all he wants to do is see Dara. 

"Hyung, you and that girl," he went on. "The picture it's all over the internet."

"What picture?" Jiyong grabbed his phone and there he saw a lot of miss calls and messages from his friends.

"This hyung!" Seungri showed his leader the picture of him and the girl. "By now, Dara noona must have seen this!"

"Shyt!" Jiyong shoved his hand in his pinkish, blue blond hair. "I'll wrap this up!" Jiyong said to the dancers earning nods from them. He harshly grabbed his stuff leaving the room speechless. All whipped their phone up and now understood why the Dragon was in a rush.

"Please be okay noona," Seungri whispered. "Hai... you too Jiyong hyung. Please make this work."

Jiyong drove faster than usual, thankful that it's late and barely cars were in the road. He kept calling Dara's number, but it always leads him to her voicemail. 

"Dara," he whispered leaving yet another voicemail for her.  "Please Dara pick my call up... Please jagiya... I'm sorry.. I don't know where that image came from. Please Dara...  you don't believe that right...? Jagiya I love you... Please...Don't judge me..."

He ran up the stairs ignoring his sore body from practicing. All he wanted to do is to get to Dara to talk to her. To get his side explained and in hope that his girlfriend will understand him. 

His knuckle flew to her door, hoping the girl would answer. 

"Oppa," CL answered seeing Jiyong out of breath and worry paints on his face. 

"Dara..." he called her name.

"She won't answer me too oppa," CL was on the verge of tearing up. "I thought she had already forgiven me...But she won't let me in oppa. She's been locked in her room since she arrived. I'm worried oppa."

"It's gonna be okay," Jiyong said. "I'll talk to her. 

He stared at her closed door his knuckle hanging up high ready to knock, but somehow the energy in his body was drained. He leaned closer and there he hears her light pained sob making his heart ache some more. 

"Dara," he called making the girl behind the door look up and more tears fell from her eyes. "Please Dara... talk to me. We need to talk. Baby please... let's talk about this."

Jiyong shut his eyes praying Dara would open the door and like his answered prayer, Dara opened her door not bothered if she looked a mess. Jiyong's heart ached some more seeing her mascara around her eyes and her cheeks and nose painted redness telling him she's been crying so much.

"I'm sorry Dara," he whispered looking into her sadden eyes. "I..."

"Do you find her beautiful?" she muttered beneath her heavy breathing.

"What no?!" Jiyong quickly answered. "About that picture.. it's not..."

"Do you like her?" she went on not allowing Jiyong to speak up. 

"Dara," Jiyong moved closer to her, but the girl moved back not wanting to feel his touch.

"Was she the same model?" she went on ignoring Jiyong's pleading voice. "Is she more attractive than I am?"

"Dara..." Jiyong eyed the girl. "Please Dara let's not go there."

"Now you have the nerver to say that," Dara's tears fell. "Just tell me the god damn truth Jiyong! Is she the one?!"

"What? NO!" he bursted hearing Dara accuse him again for something that happened a long time ago.

The girl outside Dara's door frowned hearing the two arguing again. It wasn't their first time to argue like this and hearing it made her sad. CL knew that her unnie's relationship is slowly crumbling without them  two knowing it. And now that this came up again, she suddenly felt scared. Most of all, scared for her Dara unnie. How much will she suffer and feel pain before she's alright again? Then remembering her unnie's last relationship sadden her. She knew this will be ten times harder for Dara. 

"Oh please Jiyong!" Dara angrily yelled getting tired of Jiyong's constant denials. "Just face it! It's always been her!"

"Dammit Dara!" Jiyong looked at her frustrated. "How many times do I have to tell you we're only friends!"

"Tell that to someone who cares!" Dara went out of her room heading somewhere else hoping to get away from Jiyong.

"Dara," he pulled her back but Dara was able to get rid of his hold on her. "Why won't you listen to me?"

"Because I don't know anymore if what you're going to say is the truth!" she glared at the guy. "I don't want to hear another crap from you Jiyong. Just be honest for once!"

"I am being honest!" Jiyong yelled. "It's you who doesn't know how to listen!"

"Oh don't turn this around on me, Jiyong!" Dara laughed sarcastically even though deep inside her she's pained. "As far as I remember it's your picture and that model's face that's all over the internet!"

"Maybe if you would just listen and would stop judging me then I'll be able to explain myself!" he fought back. He came here to comfort the girl in hopes to tell her the truth. But now that Dara had become angry at him blaming everything in him he lost it. "Maybe if you allow me to talk and get my side then we'll resolve this!"

"Do you think it's really that easy to talk about this?" Dara looked at him in the eyes. "How can you just come here and think it'll be that easy to solve? Have you ever thought about my feelings? In times where I'd see you interact with her. I've kept my silence for too long Jiyong."

"Friends, Dara," he uttered tiringly. "Why can't you understand that we're just friends."

"Because I can't," Dara whispered with the hint of anger lingering in her voice. "Especially if something had already happened between the two of you."

"Then what's the point of this? Our relationship?" he asked challenging her.

"I don't know Jiyong," she honestly said. "I came back home, hoping to see you because I've missed you so much. But this is not the kind of greeting or welcoming I'd like to have. I just don't know anymore Jiyong... It's just not the same anymore."

"You're right," he muttered. "Then let's break up."

Dara felt a cold breeze brushed her every skin. Her heart trembled in cold all of sudden hearing him say it just like that.

"A perfect time you've been waiting for right?" she coldy utter making Jiyong nod. "Then I agree..."

She grabbed her bag looking at him for the last time. With all her might, she held her tears in her tired eyes, at least not right now. Not in front of him. 

"Goodbye Jiyong," Dara left their dorm wanting to be far from the sudden heart break. 

Jiyong messed his hair in frustrations after watching her leave their dorm. CL's sob could be heard in the other side of the room. He turned towards the wall his knuckle met the cold hard wall ignoring the sudden pain. His anger blazing afer what had just happened. He's blaming himself for being so dense and inconsiderate. Letting the words he didn't want to say out of the blue. When really all he wanted to do is say his sorry and hope to be with her since he missed her badly. But now that this happen, everything came back in his mind remembering all the things he had to say sorry for. And that Dara had forgiven him and let go off.

That in the end, he figured how  he just made yet another terrible mistake. You give up too fast Jiyong. Quite too fast... 

Dara wiped her tears over and over again trying to control her tears. Hearing the words Jiyong had said and breaking up with her all of sudden took a toll of all her energy. 

Her heart... it's aching not knowing what to do or even think anymore. Her mind would always come back to the words he said. Then let's break up. She's getting tired of the same things over and over. How it would always end up with them arguing about the same issue over and over again. That in the end she'll cry her eyes out until the guy would ease her with his same sweet words. That in the end she would always come back to the first phase of their problem going through the same issue and place over and over again. Taking every energy she has left in her body and heart. That in the end, all she could think of is give up. You give up too fast... especially with what you and Jiyong have sarcrificed for already. 

Looking at the carless road she felt an empty freedom, that's only filled with nothing but sadness. 

"I love you Jiyong," she softly murmured. "But why is it so painful to love you?" 

She wanted to cry and be alone where no one would bother her as she cries her heart out. She wanted to run and be far from people's pity and comfort, but her priorities had stopped her. She wanted to hide and be forever pained and miserable, but her love for singing held her back and it taught her how to be strong. But reaching her maximum limit she couldn't take it any longer. That running away and be miserable is all she can think of thinking it is what's best for her. Right now, all she could think of is this. Running away...what she do best in.  

Dara held on the steering wheel hard watching the road with tears still streaming down her face. The sudden urge to sob came over her body that it's draining every part of her but most of all her heart. 

She bowed her head towards the steering wheel ignoring the blurry road. Ignoring the blurry road of pain and love. Ignoring the constant calling of Jiyong's voice. And that in the end, the pain and agony had ended everything. This is all she wanted and waited for.

She slowly lifted her head, her eyes welcomed the bright lights and constant noise of warning making her shut her eyes feeling the upcoming peace of mind she wishes to have. Finally... 

Jiyong was in his car waiting for Dara to come home. He didn't dare move looking at his phone and the parking spot she would park her white Range Rover. His eyes widen seeing her name flash across the screen. 

"Baby I'm sorry," he answered not bothering to say hello first.

"Mister," a different voice answered. 

"Who's this?! Where is Dara?!" Jiyong spat on the other line not liking another person answering her calls.

"Sir," the guy's voice seems shaky. "We need you to come here. The girl driving the white Range Rover crashed."

Jiyong held his phone tightly. A cool sudden air brushed all over his body. The guy in the other line who was telling him where they are was ignored.

He didn't even say goodbye or hung up properly as he stepped on the gas wanting to go where Dara is. His body wanted to shake but knowing Dara needed him he had to control it. He needed to be there for her.

"Dara," he constantly said her name like a mantra. "Please be okay. Dara, baby I'm coming. Please be okay." Then tears from his eyes fell feeling scared all of sudden.

.

He arrived at the said location and there he saw Dara's car smashed in the front along the concrete wall. His heart pounding quite hard in his chest feeling a sudden pain. He got out of his car, running towards the car in hopes to find Dara. 

"Dara!" he called looking at every corner of the car. "Dara! DARA!"

"She's here sir!" the same voice called making Jiyong run towards the other side of the car. His heart stopped for a moment seeing Dara's body on the cold ground her face painted with blood. 

"Dara," he kneeled down taking Dara into his arms. "Baby, I'm here."

"Ji..." her eyes slowly fluttered open looking sadly at him. 

"Shh..." Jiyong said. "I'll call for emergency. Hang on baby."

"No..." Dara held Jiyong's hand. 

"No baby," Jiyong dialed the emergency number.

"I'll take that sir," the man insisted which Jiyong could not do anything letting the stranger take the call. 

"Dara, please hold on baby," Jiyong wiped her forehead that had so much blood. "Please baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. You know I love you. Dara, it's always been you."

"I'm...sorry..too," Dara buckled a bit trying to catch her breath.

"Shh..." Jiyong cooed. "Don't talk baby... we'll get you help."

"Ji..." Dara insisted trying to say what she wanted to say. "I...love... you."

"I know baby, but please we'll talk later," Jiyong wanted to panic but couldn't at least not now. "We'll get you treated."

"I'm so...sorry," she let a tear fall. "I...wi...will always...aal...always lo...love yo...you Ji..yong." Letting one last tear and breath her body limp in his arms making his heart skip a beat. Then the sudden rush of fear washed all over his body.

"Dara," Jiyong patted Dara's cheeks lightly. "Dara-ya... Dara!" she shook her a bit hoping to wake the girl up. "Dara... don't play jokes on me! Dara! Da...Dara!"

"Sir," the man came back looking at him sadly. "I think she's..."

"Don't you dare say she's dead!" he yelled at the man. "She's not dead!" he cradled her closer to him letting her blood spread throughout his body. "She's not dead. My baby is not dead. She's just sleeping. Right baby? We'll get her treated."

Jiyong tighly held her closer to him murmuring his love for her. His tears uncontrollably fell on his cheeks for unknown reason. Or at least the reason he denied that happened.

"I love you Dara," he planted soft kisses on her head. "I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

------------------------------------

------------------------------

-----------------------

-----------------

----------

------

---

--

--

---

------

----------

-----------------

-----------------------

------------------------------

---------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jiyong," he felt a sudden shake. "Jiyong! Wake up!" 

His eyes slowly fluttered open seeing a sudden white light.

"Am I in heaven?" he uttered. His ears quirked up hearing such angelic giggle from Dara.

"Silly," her face flashed right in front of him making him smile seeing such angel. "Wake up jagiya!"

"Where am I? Is this heaven?" he went on making the girl smile. "Are you my angel?"

"Silly, wake up!" Dara uttered. "You were having a bad dream. "You're here in my room silly. What did you dream of? You said my name like we were doing it! Well aside from your sadden groan."

"I'm not in heaven?" he asked making the girl laugh this time. 

"Yah! Stop playing with me," she pushed the guy a bit waking Jiyong up from his state of imagination. 

"You're alive?" he whispered making Dara annoyed.

"Of course I am!" she crossed her arms on her chest looking at Jiyong weirdly. "Are you okay? Are you going to tell me your dream?" 

"Dream?" Jiyong repeated. "It was only a dream?" 

"What is it?" Dara asked making the guy smile and Dara was taken by surprise as she was pushed down on the bed. Jiyong showering her with kisses. 

"Thank goodness it was just a dream," he planted kisses on her face. "God I was so scared baby. You don't know what it was like. I was bawling my eyes out."

"Jiyong," Dara giggled. "What was it anyway?! YAH! Stop it! Yah! That tickles!"

"Nothing baby," he stopped and looked into her brown orbs admiring how beautiful Dara is. "Just forget I had a dream. Let's forget about everything that happened behind us okay?"

"What are you talking about?" Dara is more than curious now. "Care to share?"

"Hmm nothing important," he brushed her flawless face. "Whatever happens Dara, don't juge me okay? Whatever you hear or see out there, please don't judge me. I'll only let you judge me, if you see it in me or personally."

"You're weird," Dara giggled again making Jiyong smile.

"Just promise me okay?" he asked earning a nod from the girl. "I love you Dara, and I mean it when I say it. Let's make our love even more beautiful okay? Let's forget about the past and move on and create an even more beautiful memories. Let's filled each day of our lives with love okay... Nothing but love got it?"

"You're weird right now," Dara softly muttered caressing Jiyong's cheeks gently. "But I agree... Let's create an even more beautiful memories. And never would I judge you Jiyong especially not from what happened from the past. The YOU now is all that matters to me. And that's the man I will always love for the rest of my life. Now stop being weird. It doesn't fit you."

"It doesn't?" he frowned making the girl nod. "I love you."

"I know," Dara smiled cupping Jiyong's face. "And I love you more."

"Thank you," he said making Dara curious. "For being the best girlfriend in the world. God, what did I do to deserve an angel like you?"

"Aiyoo~" Dara giggled. "This whole being sentimental thing is new Mr. Kwon."

"Is it?" he asked smiling at her and the girl nodded. "How so?"

"Usually the Jiyong I know would be a e," Dara teased. "He will like all weird pictures and even erted pictures on instagram that he would claim as artistic. Now where is that y Jiyong I know?" 

"Yah!" he frowned. "You don't like the cheesy me?"

"I do," Dara smiled. "Even if I shiver in disgust, as long as it's coming from you then it's all fine with me."

"I love you," he said again looking deeply in her eyes. "I love you to the very deep core of my heart."

"I know," she lifted her head a bit closing in the distance of their faces. "And I love you more. More than Tamtammie, Dadoong, Gaho and Jolie and even my Chaerinnie."

"Good!" he smirked. "Because if one of them is first on your list, I would punish you, my wild bunny!"

"Now that you said that," Dara returned a smirk at him challenging the guy.

"Why you naughty ahjumma!" Jiyong brushed his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too," Dara smiled before capturing his lips pulling them deeper into an unconditional love. 

"YAH!!!!!" Dara shrieked as Jiyong pulled the covers over them. "KWON JIYONG!!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On stage, you are Dara Park and I'm G-Dragon.

but behind the camera and in people's eyes

We're Kwon Jiyong and you're my Sandara... My one and only Butterfly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I just  this song so much that I had to put it in a melodramatic oneshot. I hope you all liked it. I actually watched the MV for this and on the MV Chris Brown sacrificed himself at the end. It's a weird MV but I love the song so why not! haha Taeyang like I sad up there did a cover of his own on this. And he's getting better. His English is like eargasmic! lol WTF!! But he did a wonderful judge.

I also felt that this song fits our daragon couple! don't you think so?! Aiyoo~ from all the troubles in their relationship #delusional but really putting it hypothetically speaking haha it would really be hard for daragon neh? I'm sorry if it's a bit dramatic with the whole car crash thing. I just had to  since  I wanted to play with tragedy lol But then in the end I couldn't. I  was gonna leave it as just that, but then I know my fellow Applers won't appreciate that! lol So I made it a happy ending! 

It was just all a dream.... kekeke And so the Daragon Love continues! 

Happy daragon is a happy SeungseungKa! (^___^) Let it be beautiful daragon! Have faith if not have hope! (^___~) 

Anywho, thank you all for reading! Please do listen to the song! It is beautiful...u..ul!

Lots of Love ♥ ♥ ♥

@SeungsKa2X  <--------- you know what that means? 

PS

I know the previous oneshot left you hanging! I actually had a plan for that! I am making that into a fic once I get two or three stories done *Crossing my fingers on that* I think that one deserves a long fic neh?! hehe So don't feel like I've forgotten! And also I will get back on the happy mood! Promise!