Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies

Part 2 of It's The Day

----

The moment she had walked in my life, everything had changed. Nothing was ever the same when she came to my life. It's been more than a decade since I had met her, and within those years my life had changed. Not everyone is given a second chance in life, yet here I am alive, living well given that second chance.

Sandara Park, or Dara, had changed my life. I was a troubled child back in middle school, but the moment she walked in my life nothing has been the same. She was the only person who saw the best in me, and what I love about her the most is that, she never tried to change me.

She accepted me for who I am, until I realized that I, myself was able to change on my own. She never forced me, she helped me. My best friend, Dara was able to bring out the best of me.

So what exactly am I doing? Here I am standing near the altar faced towards the door waiting for my bride. That's right, today was the day that ends every man's bachelor's life. It's the supposedly the new beginning to the real world.

I met Jinah through Dara, since they had become friends back in college. Instantly I had felt something for her, and Dara had supported me on that. She was the friend I can run to when I needed to know more about her. And when time had come that I was able to build that courage in me, I had approached her and asked her on a date. Until we had come to this day.

It has become very serious neh?

I proposed to her, and Dara supported me with the decision I made. And even in her eyes, I knew something was off. After all, Real Eyes, Realize Real Lies.

I had to confirm my doubts, after all something in me is different.

She had become distant even though she's just a phone call away. The Dara I once knew had suddenly become far, like I never knew her before.

And it kills me, knowing I know the real reason, yet I chose to ignore it. Not because I was coward, okay I take that back, I am a coward. But I knew my worth is not enough for a girl like Sandara Park.

She's the epitome of a perfect angel. No matter how ed up you are, she's still there next to you comforting you. I had to bury all my desire, and love for her knowing I didn't deserve her.

And one sign I told myself when I approached her earlier in the waiting room, never came. In the end, I chose to let her go. It was the only best option I had for her.

"Jiyong," I felt a sudden push. I looked beside me and found my best friend Taeyang looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked not getting what he meant with his looks.

"It's starting," he whispered. I then tear my eyes off of him and looked at the door in front of us instead, and slowly it opened followed by the wedding march medley. I stiffened at my spot knowing it was time. I tore my gaze from the door and looked to the side where I know where Dara would sit.

However her chair was empty. I had expected this, well did I? No, I was not. I tried to push back the tears my eyes are trying to produce. I don't know exactly what it is for but I knew I have to do this.

I felt Taeyang's arm once again, which is a signal that she's coming in. I looked ahead and found the bride slowly making her way towards me.

She's beautiful, as she gradually enters the church. The white thin veil that still shows her pure beauty. And the gown that is tightly wrapped around her making her look like a fallen angel. She is beautiful, Sandara Park has always been beautiful.

I knew someday Dara would be the most beautiful bride.

I smiled as she smiled at me. And the more she got closer to me, the more I got excited.

It was the day I was waiting for. The day I will marry Sandara Park.

"Ji," a different voice appeared, snapping me out of my sudden vision. And as my vision clears out, there I found Jinah standing waiting for me to take her to the altar. Taeyang had nudged me again signaling me to move.

However my feet, it didn't want to move. I was planted in my spot as if it was telling me something is not right. 

I looked at Jinah apologetically, and she just returned it with a sad smile. She then walked towards me and took my hand.

"I'm sorry," I uttered. I felt bad, but I couldn't do it. I can't commit in front of God and the closest people around us, that I will love Jinah forever. Since all along, it has been Sandara Park. She's the very reason why I am breathing, why I'm alive today.

And I was dumb not to realize it until Jinah had walked in.

What had hit me hard more is that this was Dara's dream wedding. The breathtakingly beautiful dress, the church she would tell me she would want to get married to. The yellow and white roses and aisles filled with silk and lace. This wasn't the wedding Jinah wanted, it was Dara's.

Am I part of that vision of yours? I wondered hoping I can find an answer as to what Dara had visioned her day would be.

"Took you long enough," Jinah's voice came back. She gathered her veil lifting it over her head. I knew she's sad, but no matter how painful this was for her, for us she was still understanding. "I'm sorry too Jiyong, I had hopes that someday you'll be able to look at me the way you'd look at her. Dara's a good, no the greatest girl I have ever met and I saw how much she loves you yet she chose me to be happy."

"Sure, you would be my husband, but it won't make any difference," she choked as she tried to cover her tears. "Your heart will always be with Dara. I'm thankful though that I was still be able to be part of your life. I won't ever forget that."

"I'm sorry Jinah," that was all I could utter. "I don't know how to tell you how happy I am to have you..."

"As a friend, I know," Jinah nodded.

"I know there will be someone better for you out there," I murmured hoping to encourage her. "Someone who will love you more than you've love me. Who will love you unconditionally and will make you happy. Thank you for being there for me Jinah, don't forget I'll be here for you. Some things may change, but I'll be here as a friend."

"Yea...yea," she faintly laughed. "Why don't you stop wasting time and actually find her."

"Ah that!" I looked around and still there was no Dara. "Thank you Jinah!"

"Thank you Jiyong," she wrapped her arms tightly around me hugging me. I returned the same hug hoping it'll actually comfort her even for a second. "Now go get her!"

"Jiyong!" Bom noona came out of nowhere. "Where are you going?!"

"I gotta go noona!" I tried to move out of her way, but she kept blocking me. "Noona I have to go!"

"The groom cannot leave!" she uttered angrily. "I am told by Dara that I cannot let the groom or the bride leave! Now get your ... I mean back at the altar! Now go!"

"Noona!" I held her shoulders stopping her from panicking. "I have to find Dara!"

"Dara already left," Bom's eyes widen realizing what she had just said.

"What do you mean she left?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh !" she then covered . "Sorry God! I didn't meant to swear. Please forgive!"

"Noona tell me where she went?" I asked ignoring her constant prayers. "I need to find her."

"Oh I don't know!" she sighed. "She just left like that! She didn't tell me... wait why are you looking for her?"

"I love her noona! I have to find her and tell her I love her," I uttered excitedly even though I don't know where to find her. "I have to tell her how I feel."

"But you are getting married Jiyong! So get back up there!" she ordered me.

"Noona!" I shook her hoping to bring her back to her senses. "I love Sandara Park! Now if you don't know where she is then let me go so I can find her! Come on NOONA! Let me go! I can't waste anymore time!"

"Oh hell!" Bom noona had moved to the side clearing the way for me.

"I'm sorry everyone!" I yelled apologetically. "But please do enjoy the reception!"

"Jiyong!" I turned and found Jinah smiling. "Be happy okay?"

"I will! You too!" I winked making her laugh.

"Here Jiyong!" Taeyang tossed his phone at me making me smile. "You'll need it! It has a tracking device thing! You'll find her in no time!"

"Thanks bro!" I exclaimed.

"Oppa!" I heard Minji called. I looked at her and there she was smiling at me. "She's in Jejudo, somewhere special to her she said."

And that was the only thing I needed to know. Our special place where most of our happiest memories happened. Dara sure never changed and that's what I love about her. No matter how time passes by she had sure never changed. That's what I was scared of changes alone.

When all along I have Dara to be with through thick and thin... and to the changes life would bring.

I wasn't alone at all.

-

The flight didn't bother me at all. I would have thrown tantrums but I didn't knowing I was going to see Dara any minute now. I had planned everything in my head. How I'll tell her what I feel and what I want in my life. Of course, I will tell her that she's the only one that will complete my life.

On the spot, I'll even ask her to marry me since I know that's what I want. Its what I want to happen in my life. Dara, as my wife and the mother of my kids.

Once I was able to rent a car, I quickly got to the road ignoring the speed limits sign. I needed to get to her fast and breaking the rules didn't matter to me. I have broken all the laws and this one isn't stopping me now.

"Dara, I'm coming for you," I uttered happily.

.

Once I put the car in park, I quickly cut the engine off. And like a speeding bullet, I got out of the car fast and ran for the sea. I ignored the price of my branded tuxedo and shoes and ran like it's my last day to live. I needed to see her, to touch her and most of all to kiss her. I needed her warmth. I needed her in my life. 

My pace had slowed down as I saw her not too far from me. She was standing near the shore with her white sundress on admiring that beautiful sunset. I stopped for a moment and admired that sight myself, the beautiful Dara and the romantic scene in front of us.

I am ready. I am ready to spend the rest of my life with her. It has been like that since ten years ago.

I stopped walking as I had a good distance from her. Her hair looked soft as it waved like the sea from the cool breeze around us. Her arms tightly wrapped around her body as she tries to warm herself. A smile broke into my lips knowing I'll be able to give her all that.

I didn't even think twice, as I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. I smiled as she stiffened, but she didn't pull away just yet.

"You broke my heart Dara," I whispered making her gasp. "I told you to be there, but you weren't there. That broke my heart Dee."

"I..." she grasped my hands trying to pull them off of her, but I only tightened my hold on her.

"Don't Dara," I brought my head closer to the crook of her neck. "I won't let you push me away again. Not this time."

I took her hands with mine and brought her around to face me. There her face was tainted with dry tears and her eyes were once again moist. I brought the back of my hand on her cheek caressing it tenderly.

She ignored my eyes as she looked at our surrounding. "Jinah and I..." I said and there she looked at me in the eyes. "We didn't get married... I couldn't marry her Dara."

"Jiyong," Dara was shocked. "Why... I mean are you okay?"

"I am," I smiled. "The only thing that wasn't okay was you being gone.

"Jiyong," she sighed. "You have to go back..."

"No," I chuckled making her glare at me. "Dara I ran away for you."

"Jiyong," Dara tore herself away from me.

"Dara, marry me," my words slipped out like it was meant to be. She paused at her spot for a minute and slowly she turned herself back at me.

"What did you say?" she asked making me smile.

"You heard what I said," I moved closer towards her making her move back. "I meant what I said. I don't see myself with anyone else besides you Dara. I only see you in my now, next week, next month, next year and for the rest of my life."

"You can't just say things like that Jiyong," Dara muttered sadly. "You can't just throw words at me like... like it's the right thing! I mean how can you say that so easily? You were getting married for christ's sake! Oh God I destroyed a wedding!"

"Hey...hey," I laughed.

"And you find this funny?" Dara scoffed and the glare in her eyes returned.

"Yes, I do," I moved closer to her once again and this time she didn't move back.

"This is so unfair Jiyong," she reasoned.

"How so?" I asked making her speechless. "Because as far as I see it, I'm not being unfair. I'm doing what's right... something I should have done a long time ago. I was a coward Dara, I knew all along that I am in love with you yet I chose to ignore it because I know my worth is not enough for a woman like you."

"I'm not a saint Jiyong," a tear slipped from her eyes. "I'm not perfect... I..."

"You are," I held her shoulders pulling her closer to me. "You are Dara, you are worth more than a thousand good words. Not one is enough to describe you. You're not perfect I know that, I've seen it, but you are perfect to me. You're the only one who sees the best in me. You're the only one who had faith in me. And most of all you're the only one who loved me the way no one had loved me. I see it in your eyes Dara everything you do for me. And I know I'm not too late."

"I couldn't marry Jinah because all along my heart would only beat for you," I stepped closer closing in the gaps we have left. My hands had cupped her face allowing me to look at her freely, without hesitation or doubts. And she's able to see the real me, the real feelings I've been meaning to tell her. "I'll only be lying to myself and to God Dara if I marry someone else. And I can't do that... I can never do that knowing the girl from ten years ago told me to be true to myself. And now, I'm being to true to myself, true to you."

"How can you be so sure about this?" her voice was weak but I heard her clear.

"I am because it's my heart speaking," I looked at her longingly and lovingly. "I love you Dara, not just as a best friend, but something more. I mean it when I said marry me. I want to marry you. I want you to be part of my future. I want you to be my wife and the mother of my kids."

"You're the best mistake that ever happened in my life," I went on and this time a smile spread across her lips. "And I want to live the rest of my life with you."

"Oh Jiyong," more tears slipped from her eyes. I used my thumbs to take the tears away from her beautiful face. And slowly I dipped my head closer to hers. Our eyes never tore apart from one another.

"I love you Dara," I repeated making her smile once again. "Marry me?"

"Aren't you moving too fast?" Dara faintly giggled making me beam as she made that sound I love to hear. 

"Nothing is fast when it comes to you," I dipped my head even closer until our lips touched. This is the kiss and the feel I was waiting for. And having Dara be it made it perfect. It was the feeling I was waiting for all my life.

Her soft lips, with mine savoring it felt more than right it was perfect. The sweet taste I was dying to taste had finally happened. The warmth I long for had finally come and having her in my arms felt so right.

"I love you too, Jiyong," she softly murmured those beautiful words to me as our lips slightly parted. "And yes, I'll marry you."

I smiled hearing her words, the words I long to hear. And as our eyes met, I saw it in her eyes how much she meant it. How I saw everything with my real eyes and realized that it was the real truth in her very own eyes. (Did that make sense? lol]

I'm no longer a coward, as this time I will lead the way as long as Sandara Park is with me.

"Let's go?" I whispered making her smile.

"Where?" Dara asked looking at me curiously in the eyes.

"Anywhere you want to go," I answered lovingly making her smile wide this time. "As long as you're with me, I'll go anywhere with you."

"Let's go home," she longingly murmured making me nod.

"Our home," I repeated making her nod.

Taking her hand, I entwined mine on hers tightly as I will never let this one go. Not this time, I would tell myself. Her hand fit perfectly with mine, as I led the way to our new beginning.

Our new adventure together until death do us apart. I love this dreamer of mine. And I'll make sure that all her dreams would come true. That's how much I love Sandara Park.

 

----The End----

 

Author's Note:

Done! Yay! You know I can't leave a sad DaraGon ending! This is my happy place! Hehehehe I hope you all liked it... I do hope for DaraGon wedding soon! In real life! Hehehehe

Anywho cheesy much? I hope you all enjoyed it as I did! Thank you all for reading the previous chapter! I hope you'd support this part 2! Thanks again for reading everyone! For reading, subscribing and commenting thank you!

Love,

SeungsKa!