Forever Alone

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]

Forever Alone

Gif from: knowyourmeme.com

-------------------------------------------

[a/n: This has to do partially with my life and maybe Dara unnie's life too. Not the actual event but the feeling of being alone. Well you'll see... maybe Dara unnie isn't feeling this but it sort reflects in my life. (^__^) But for now enjoy!]

-------------------------------------------

After a long day at work, Dara along with her best friend Bom decided to chill at her home. Bom, who’s good at cooking, quickly whipped some pasta for dinner while Dara popped open a bottle of red wine.

While Bom was busy in the stove, Dara decided to go through her mail. She sighed seeing how much bills came in thinking there goes her pay check this coming Friday.

“Ugh!” Dara groaned seeing the invitation. After her other best friend, Park HanByul called her two months ago about her sudden engagement to their other friend Choi Dongwook, the moment her world started to crash. The reality of being alone struck her.

“What’s wrong?” Bom asked hearing Dara’s deep sigh.

“Unnie,” Dara looked at the curious girl. “Why is everyone getting married or if not getting engage or if not those they’re in a relationship.”

“Dara,” Bom looked at her sternly.

“I mean what’s wrong with me?” she asked making Bom think which offended the problematic girl. “Nevermind. At least you’re not engage yet.”

Bom suddenly coughed making Dara laughed. “Sorry, it’s not like I want to jinx it you know,” Dara giggled. “Seung Hyun will get there, I just hope that when that time comes I already have a boyfriend. So unnie please hold on for awhile neh?”

“Dara you know why you don’t have a boyfriend,” Bom muttered but Dara ignored it. She’s denying that she has a problem.

“I do not,” Dara nervously laughed.

“You do,” Bom turned the stove off. “One, you’re picky. I mean your ideal guy, only comes in a fairy tale book. You can’t have a perfect, handsome, smart, passionate, and all those other crap that you’re looking for a guy. You have to be realistic.”

“There is such thing as prince charming unnie,” Dara said while setting the table.

“Two,” Bom went on. “You barely go out and have fun. In our days off, you spend your time at home sleeping if not watching TV. Where will you find that someone when you don’t even socialize out there? I’ve been inviting you to come with me and meet some of our friends but what do you do, oh unnie I don’t feel like going out. You always make lame excuses.”

“I just…” Dara shrug the thought of being picky and really the out casted person that she is.

“Three,” Bom went on making Dara frown. “You would always have a lame excuse in going to the blind dates I tell you to go to. I set you up but you always make such excuses.”

“I just want that guy to come on its own,” Dara reasoned. “You know unnie faith, I want faith to do it’s own work.”

“Dara,” Bom looked at her stupefied. “That’s old school and plus the guys I was going to set you up with are single and looking. And faith? Faith comes in all different kinds of form.”

Dara sat on the empty seat feeling defeated since Bom had said it all. She’s too conservative, picky and very ambitious when it comes to finding that perfect mate.

“Look Dee,” Bom placed a plate full of pasta on her place mat. “Just do one blind date and I tell you, you won’t regret it.”

“I don’t know unnie,” Dara looked at her sadly.

“Please,” Bom pleaded.

“I’ll think about it,” she mumbled making the eldest smile.

After their dinner, Dara propped herself on the couch and opened her laptop. Bom watched the girl with a widen eyes.

“Dara what are you doing?” she asked.

“Hmm using my laptop and go in the internet,” Dara answered.

“Where exactly?” Bom asked making the girl laugh.

“At a site unnie,” Dara joked making the girl nervous. “Of course facebook. It’s been awhile since I’ve logged into my account.”

“Dara….” Bom called looking at her nervously.

“What is wrong with you woman?” Dara barked seeing Bom take her laptop.

“I need it,” she laughed even though she’s nervous right now.

“Unnie,” Dara sat back and took her phone.

Bom’s eyes widen seeing the girl on her phone.

“Dara,” Bom called seeing the girl frozen.

“YAH!” Dara spat different kinds of profanities making the eldest bite her lips. “YAH WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!!”

Dara looked at her newsfeed on her facebook, and the first top story was:

Park Bom is engaged to Choi Seung Hyun.

Bom placed Dara’s laptop on her seat attending the stunned girl.

“Dara…” Bom cooed but the girl sat frozen. “I was going to tell you but I didn’t want to you know…”

“Unnie,” Dara’s eyes moistened. “I’m Forever Alone.”

-

Dara felt helpless as she sat alone in the café waiting for her supposedly blind date. She would glanced at her watch a couple of times and would blew a deep breath.

“What the fck am I doing here?” she muttered lowly and looked at her watch again. “He’s late already.”

Dara grabbed her phone and saw a message from Bom.

Fr: Park Bom

Mian Dara, Seung Hyun’s friend just texted, he said he won’t be able to come. I’m sorry Ssantokki.”

Dara groaned as frustration is taking toll of her lonely life. She wanted to cry but somehow her pride stopped her.

“No I won’t cry!” Dara whispered. “I won’t cry!” But in the end pool of tears started to fall on her cheeks. “Fck Men! Fck life! Just lemme die!”

“Umm miss,” she looked up seeing the waiter. “If you’re planning on killing yourself, can you do it somewhere else?”

“And Fck you!” Dara took her only cash leaving them on the table to get away from such environment.

“Thanks!” the waiter said.

Dara quickly left the café heading to nowhere in particular. All she knows is she needed to go far away where people won’t see her. However the streets were full of people leaving her going nowhere far. At that moment she wanted to just sit down and throw her tantrums, the tantrum she was able to conquer all throughout her aging stage.

“No Dara,” she muttered beneath her breath. “You won’t cry anymore. That’s right I don’t need a man.”

Dara’s face slowly scrunched into more sadden face realizing her life is nothing but loneliness.

She stood in the middle of the busy street letting her tears fall.

I’m forever alone! I’m forever an ahjumma!

-

In the middle of the busy street, a man was rushing his way. He looked back and found the girl he’s been trying to avoid. He used different excuses, but the girl seems to act like a leech that no matter how hard he pulls her off him the more she seem to can’t let go due to it’s powerful grip on him.

“Jiyong!” the girl yelled. “Yah Kwon Jiyong!”

“Sohee leave me alone!” Jiyong fast walk down the busy street trying to lose the girl.

“No Jiyong,” Sohee went on. “I won’t leave you unless you give me a good reason why you broke up with me!”

“Sohee I told you already!” he bitterly said and hoped that the girl would listen and believe him.

“No!” she spat. “I won’t leave until I see her and that ring in her finger!”

“Leave me alone you freak!” Jiyong barked.

“No, please Jiyongie just give me a chance,” Sohee reasoned. “Please, I won’t leave you alone until you told me who this girl is and there’s  a ring on her finger!”

He looked back and saw the determination on her face and his gaze then looked ahead. He looked for at least a descent girl to claim as his fiancé for now.

He turned his gaze to the right, and bit his lips in disgust seeing a slob kind of girl. At least wipe that ice cream off your face.  Jiyong then turned to his left and saw a girl with less clothes and his face fell in disgust seeing men flocked around her probably hitting on her.

Then he turned to the other side again and found a woman’s back facing him and he smiled thinking this is the right girl. Then slowly the said woman turned and Jiyong’s eyes widen.

“What’s up bro?!” the said woman greeted.

“Jiyong I didn’t know you’re gay?” Sohee called making Jiyong shake his head.

“Yah I’m not gay!” Jiyong fired and the long haired guy looked at Jiyong angrily. “Not that I have problems with them either.”

“Are you calling me gay?” his deep voice echoed.

“No!” Jiyong tried to get away. “I’m sorry man, but she’s a freak!”

“Yah! I heard that!” Sohee exclaimed.

Jiyong looked behind the man and found a girl who’s wiping her tears. And somehow he smiled seeing how cute she is with her pink cheeks and red nose.

“Excuse me,” Jiyong said. “I have to attend my fiancé.” He said it out loud hoping for Sohee to hear it.

“Where?” Sohee asked following Jiyong.

On time Jiyong was able to catch the girl.

“Yah!” Dara whispered with the sudden intruder in front of her.

“Miss, please do me a favor just this once,” he begged looking behind him and Dara did too and saw a girl darting towards them. “Please Miss…”

“Not interested,” she muttered and was about to leave when Jiyong pulled her left hand. Once he got a hold of it, he quickly slipped a huge rock engagement ring making Dara’s eyes widen.

“Please,” he begged. “Be my fiancé.”

“Wha…what?” Dara mumbled incoherently.

“Is this her?” Sohee caught up which Jiyong smiled to wrapping his arms on Dara.

“See I told you Sohee,” Jiyong pulled Dara even closer to him. “Meet my fiancé, Taehee… Kim Taehee…” Jiyong sure got her name right which Dara coughed hard on.

“As in the actress?” Sohee said.

“Do I look like the actress?” Dara decided to help the guy out.

“Of course not jagiya,” Jiyong leaned his face closer to her making Dara’s heart pound crazily inside her ribcage. “You’re much beautiful than Kim Taehee.”

Dara’s cheeks painted red hearing such words from a man she barely knew and even if it’s just a show somehow his eyes told the truth. She quickly shook the thought and remembered that this guy is nowhere in her radar.

While the two new people around her talk, Dara examined the guy from head to toe. She would bite her lips and formed into a frown and so on seeing what she feels okay and not okay.

His body, it’s not really the Choi Siwon material, as for the face well its not exactly like Won Bin and his height is nowhere near Song Seung Hoon. And his style, well it fits him well I guess.

“You like what you see?” Jiyong teased and this made Dara look up and saw that the girl that’s following this guy was gone.

“Conceited!” Dara pulled herself away from him as she’s ready to leave.

“Wait you forgot something,” he said.

“What?” Dara looked back quite angry.

“My ring,” he said making the girl look at her finger and indeed the ring is still on her finger. Dara looked at the guy angrily while she tried to take the ring off.

“Oh god,” Dara muttered making the guy baffled.

“What?” Jiyong asked.

“The ring,” she looked at her finger and sure she’s seeing it right. The ring won’t come out. “I can’t pull it out.”

“What no!” Jiyong grabbed her hand which made the girl surprise.

“Yah!” Dara pulled her hand back. “Don’t touch me!”

“I want my ring back!” he said.

“Just wait!” Dara spat trying to get the ring out of her finger. “Who told you to slip the ring on my finger anyway.”

“That girl won’t believe me unless she sees it, now give me your hand and I’ll do it,” Jiyong ordered but the girl insisted taking it off her, herself.

“Gimme,” Jiyong took Dara’s hand and this time he didn’t allow the girl to pull it back.

“Ouch!” Dara painfully yelled. “Yah it hurts!”

“I have to get it out!” Jiyong used all his force.

“Yah! Bastard you’re hurting me!” she yelled catching people’s attention.

Jiyong looked around and saw the heavy gazes from the people around them. He gulped his forming saliva seeing some people preparing to attack him.

“It’s not what you guys think,” Jiyong nervously smiled. “You see we have a little problem with the ring.”

The people looked at their situation and indeed they have a ring issue.

“That’s just sad,” one out looker said. “He’s breaking their engagement in the street. At least let the girl keep the ring. What a jerk!”

“Dude, be a man!” one said after.

“Way to go bastard!” the out lookers went on.

“It’s not what you think!” Jiyong reasoned but the people around them started moving giving Jiyong dirty looks.

Dara smiled seeing the guy nervous and worst sweating bullets due to the humiliation he just got.

“Is it that funny to you?” he asked making Dara stop from smiling. “Just help me out!”

“Yah!” Dara pulled her hand. “At least say thank you, I mean I helped you without my consent. And you’re stupid to just put the ring on my finger.”

“Look I don’t have time to argue,” Jiyong took Dara’s hand.

“Yah!” Dara yelled as she’s being pulled by the guy she barely knows.

-

Dara looked around and was quite shocked to see that their in a jewelry shop. Jiyong kept pulling her until both reached the counter earning lots of attention from sellers and buyers.

“I need you to cut this,” Jiyong took Dara’s hand or precisely her ring finger where his supposedly engagement ring is in.

“Yah what do you mean by cut?” Dara tried pulling her hand but Jiyong tightly gripped on it.

“Do everything that you can do,” Jiyong went on. “I don’t care if you have to cut her finger, as long as I get  my ring back.”

“There’s no way I’m letting you get my finger cut!” Dara forcefully pulled her hand but Jiyong held it tighter.

“Yes you will,” Jiyong said.

The retailer looked at them back and forth and sure saw a very unusual couple.

“Look,” the sales person said. “I don’t think it’s best to discuss your marital problems here. It’s best you see a marriage counselor or even a couple counselors.”

“WE’RE NOT TOGETHER!!!” both yelled at the same time.

The two struggled as the security brought them out forcefully. Jiyong didn’t want to leave the store until he gets his ring back but due to their anger management issue, the two caused trouble ending up being kicked out of the store.

“Way to go!” Dara muttered.

Jiyong shut his eyes trying to not let this woman get on his nerves but couldn’t since the ring, he didn’t want to let it go. His mother gave him that ring to give it the special person or the girl he will marry. And now that the ring is stuck on some unknown girl he just picked out randomly on the street made him even frustrated.

“Let’s go!” Jiyong pulled Dara again and she tried to free herself but the guy kept pulling her.

“Yah! This is kidnapping!” Dara muttered.

“And this is stealing!” Jiyong insisted with the ring on her finger.

“I didn’t steal anything!” she yelled making Jiyong annoyed. “You fcking put it on my finger!”

“Wow, you sure do have manners!” Jiyong was quite surprise with her foul mouth.

“Where are you taking me?” Dara went on but the guy didn’t answer.

The two ended up going to an expensive condo unit and there she realized it his home.

“Yah! This has gone too far!” she was now scared. “What are you going to do to me?!”

“Look you’re not my type,” Jiyong spat making Dara shock. “So stop it! We’re going in my house to get the ring off your finger! So stop resisting!”

“Yah!” Dara went on.

Dara was forced to sit on his couch while Jiyong fried out all kinds of things to get the ring out. From cooking oil to lotion, but nothing seems to work. Her finger was sure swollen and red now as he’s been trying to pull the ring off of her finger.

“We need to get this cut,” he whispered earning a wide eyes Dara.

“No!” she pulled her finger. “I’m not about to get my finger cut just to get the ring off.”

“Stupid!” Jiyong spat. “I mean the ring!”

“Oh,” Dara said understanding what he meant. “I was just joking.”

The two were interrupted when someone door belled. Jiyong stood up and answered the door and found his parents.

“What are you guys doing here?” he asked.

“Is that the way to greet your parents,” his mother asked.

Dara stood up seeing some old folks, well not quite old, maybe late fifties. The two new faces then looked at Dara and both beamed a huge smile.

“Omo,” his mother said seeing Dara, the girl she pictured her son to be with. “I didn’t know you have  company.”

“Is she the one Jiyong?” his father asked earning a shock face from the guy and Dara’s face had fallen from such words.

“Aigoo yeobo,” Jiyong’s mother went in and saw her old engagement ring wrapped tightly around Dara’s ring finger. “Jiyong, you didn’t tell us you two are engage. We didn’t even get to meet our soon to be daughter-in-law before the news.”

“Daughter-in-law?!” both said at the same time with their eyes wide stunned hearing such words from the happy old lady.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Lol, how was this? It's just a random oneshot i had formed seeing one of my classmates, change of status on facebook. This made me realize i'm forever alone lol. Well i guess i shouldn't be rushing since i still have time, but then again i'm not getting any younger. Pretty much of my classmates are either married, engage and/or with kids. And what am I? Forever Alone haha... i'm kidding, well partially kidding lol... shall i say this is sad huh? HUL!!!

Anyway i hope you at least enjoyed this. It's the sudden inspiration seeing one of my classmates are engage. Wow high school sweetheart they are.

Oh when is love going to come to me? lol I'll wait patiently and maybe do what Bom said in the beginning! Socialize and see where life takes me OTL

Anywho thank you all for reading! I hope you all enjoyed this! to those who has commented on the previous oneshot thank you! glad you guys found the part two or sequel good enough haha. Quite weak in all honesty but i appreciate the good comments. So thank you all!

For now see you all in the next oneshot... will it be a sequel? HUL?!?!