Breaking News

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]

Breaking News

----------------------

[a/n: Aigoo~~ i hope this oneshot makes sense. I am lost right after the end of the story. You'll see! Any mistakes mianhae... I did a quick edit so forgive me. But please do enjoy neh! (^__^) I shall disappear now! Ppyong!]

----------------------

What happens when Dara sees the news of Wonder Girl’s Sunye getting married? And what will Kwon Jiyong do after realizing his hoobae is getting married first? Racing to the altar do matters especially if you’re nearing your 30’s and your name is Sandara Park.  

-------------------------

After returning from their Japan concert, Jiyong and the boys were given two days break before heading back to practice for their upcoming MAMA performance in Hong Kong. Jiyong decided to bring his long time girlfriend to their finally ready pension house that he has said was given to his parents. When really it’s their hidden get away from their life as G-Dragon and Dara Park whenever they want a normal life.

Dara was sure eager to come and finally see the outlook of the pension. The pictures sure failed for her see the actual beauty of the place until Jiyong had brought her in and it indeed she felt amazed seeing each room in person. The Butterfly and Heaven are definitely her favorite out of all the rooms.

After getting their stuff unpacked for their two days getaway, Dara sat next to Jiyong looking through her iPad. She went to Naver and her eyes widen seeing what the top news was. Then her eyes slowly turned to the side looking at the man whose eyes were glued on the TV. Her once wide eyes turned into tiny slits filled with nothing but heavy glares.

Jiyong slowly turned to his right side feeling a cool wind pass by. He checked the balcony doors and found it close. He then turned towards Dara and there he felt himself shiver at the coldness and deadly stare she had on him.

“Wh…what?” he tried not to stutter, but failed terribly as words came out of his mouth carelessly and his voice cracked.

Dara inhaled deeply before speaking, “What?” her voice filled with anger which made Jiyong confused and scared for his life. “GAHHHHH!” Dara suddenly yelled making Jiyong jump from his seat. She then stood up harshly making Jiyong fall on the other side leaving him clueless and alone in the living room.

He looked at her back as she entered the Blue room which he found rather unusual.

Jiyong looked around for the remote hoping to turn the TVe off, but instead he saw Dara’s iPad on the side. Curiosity filled his guts wanting to know what Dara has been reading.

He unlock the iPad gracefully and there his eyes widen seeing what she was looking at. It was far worst than seeing Seungri’s laptop that are filled with .

“NO WAY!” he zoomed in on the screen and there he saw the headline.

"Wonder Girl’s Sunye, to marry this January 2013."

January 2013

January 2013

January 2013

January 2013

January 2013

Okay Kwon you made your point! January 2013! She’s getting married in January 2013!

Jiyong quickly shuts the iPad off tossing it back on the sofa. His heart is beating frantically realizing why his Sandara was angry at him.

“AHHHH!!” he yelled as his phone rang all of sudden. He quickly fished it out of his pocket and grimaced seeing the name and face flashing on the screen.

“What?!” he yelled not even saying hello to his maknae. Jiyong’s forehead creased hearing Seungri laughing in the other line.

“HYUNG!” Seungri tried controlling his laugh. “SHE PAWNED YOU! SUNYE-SHI IS GETTING MARRIED BEFORE YOU AND NOONA WILL!” Seungri is sure not backing out knowing the distance he has from his hyung is quite far. He went on teasing him happily to the point he also know his Jiyong hyung is probably ready to clobber him in pieces if he was there. But being far from each other, he dared tease the leader more. “NOONA IS PROBABLY DOING KICK BOXING OR MUAY THAI! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT HYUNG!!

“Muay  Thai,” he repeated Seungri’s words. Then slowly his once annoyed face fell as if he has seen a ghost. Then flashes of his baby girl’s muay thai lesson flashed in his head. He wrapped his arms around him preventing himself from getting mentally hurt. Then the cool breeze made his shiver uncontrollably.

“GOOD LUCK HYUNG!” Jiyong was woken up by Seungri’s annoying voice. “SO IF I WERE YOU HYUNG, BETTER PUT A RING ON THAT FINGER! OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH! ANNYEONG HYUNG! FIGHTING!”

The sound of a dead line made him angrier than he was already at maknae. Smoke can be seen coming out from his nose and ears while fire were at the tip of his tongue ready to blow that formed fire that was needed to be release.

The sudden open of the door woke him up and there he saw Dara on her sweat pants and plain t-shirt. His once angry face turned soft seeing how beautiful his baby girl is in just simple outfit.

“Going somewhere?” he dare speak while Dara is still angry and he even knows this.

“Yes,” Dara answered bitterly. “And it’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!”

“Dara,” he stood up but Dara’s hands turned into a fist raising it to threat him not to move any closer to her. “Please let’s talk about this.”

“I’m not in the mood to talk,” she tied her hair up. “I’ll be running for an hour. You need to reflect on what’s happening. Got it?!”

“Da…” he called but Dara was already out the door. “I was going to… but she beats me. Kids why do they rush to get married?!” He grabbed his phone and quickly dialed his Dongwook hyung hoping to get some ideas. Sure he has plan on proposing to her, this upcoming Christmas actually. But the news sure beat him, well someone else’s news.

----------------

Dara jogged around the path, trying to clear her head from the news she just read. She couldn’t believe that her sunbae in the industry is getting married. And realizing her age and Sunye’s age made her sad.

“Jiyong,” Dara stopped from running catching her breath. “Why are you so damn slow? Are you hesitating?”

She took her phone and decided to call her BFF Park HanByul hoping to get some enlightenment.

And after getting some enlightenment from Byul she decided to continue her run. She wanted to free her mind for awhile since she is after all still affected with the whole wedding bells all over Korea.

“It’s okay Dara,” she muttered to herself. “It’ll come… just be patient. That’s right Dara… just be patient.”

Dara inhaled and slowly let a smile out. Remembering her life with Jiyong that slowly flashed in her mind. The happiness that they’ve shared together had sure kept them together stronger and longer. And now that she’s more than ready to move on in the next chapter of their life, the more she’s getting eager but patience is needed the most.

Dara turned around and decided to go back to their home. She knew that she acted quite childish seeing the news about Sunye getting married. And now she must correct them.

-------------------

Jiyong walked back and forth trying to come up with a way to explain this one to Dara. Sure he can just pop the question now, but the ring is not with him. But then he figured Dara would be mad if he did that.

“Oh you just felt bad for me after seeing that news!” Jiyong shivered hearing Dara’s voice echo inside his head. He admits being stuck with this problem.

He too is eager to get married, but finding the right moment to propose was hard and finally settling for Christmas as D-Day was something he was eager for it to come. HOWEVER Sunye’s news sure got him pretty bad. Now their getaway turned sour and bitter.

And now he’s panicking of what to do and what to even say. Then muay thai and kickboxing ran in his mind. Will she beat me up? I hope not.

He lightly jumped from his tracks hearing the door open and there he found Dara flushed red and sweaty. Yet in the end, he still admired her beautiful face even after her long run.

“Can we talk?” she muttered without saying hello first. Jiyong led Dara back to the balcony eager to know what Dara wanted to talk about. For sure it has to do with the sudden wedding issues.

He looked at her for a moment trying to decipher what’s running in her mind and definitely he found it hard to read her just today. Is she mad? Sad? Devastated? Angry? All of the above Kwon!

Dara sighed letting Jiyong know that his jagiya has been over thinking.

“Dara-ya,” he took this chance to move in closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist leaning forward on her back as both faces the beautiful view in front of them. “I’m sorry.”

“Ji,” Dara called. “You shouldn’t be sorry. I am. I should be sorry here.”

“For what?” he kissed the side of her head. “I know how much pressure this whole marriage thing is and I can’t blame you.”

“No Jiyong,” Dara took Jiyong’s hands as she turns herself around. “I’m sorry for being childish. I guess seeing dongsaengs getting married first makes me jealous. But Byul is right.”

“Noona is right? On what?” he asked as a smile slowly crept on his lips. He found it amusing how the two had asked the longest lovers of more than ten years for advice.

“That there’s a perfect time for everything,” Dara brushed her fingers on Jiyong’s cheeks. “We shouldn’t rush some things just because other’s are doing things first or because you're jealous.”

“You know that’s what hyung said too,” Jiyong laughed remembering Dongwook’s words.

“You asked Wookie?” Dara asked earning a light nod.

“I’m happy with what’s happening to our relationship Jiyong,” Dara explained. “And when that time comes I know we’ll be both ready. I mean I am ready, but I won’t pressure you to do it. I know someday that day will come.”

“I am happy with what we have,” she went on while the guy listens carefully. “With what’s happening to our career, families and to us. And no doubt that the next upcoming years will be even better for us and I’ll look forward for each day we’ll spend together.”

“Dara you don’t know how bless I am to have you,” Jiyong pushed Dara’s stray locks behind her ear admiring her face fully. “Everyday I wake up, I always thank God that I have you, no matter if we’re together or far apart. I always thank him for giving me an angel, who understands me and love me for who I am.”

“No one,” Jiyong smiled at her. “I mean no one, understands me better than you do. I am thankful for that. No matter how badass G-Dragon gets a Sandara Park still understands him. And not only that, but you love him no matter what."  

"Let's wait for the perfect time neh?" Dara smiled hearing Jiyong's words. "I'll try not to get jealous about wedding bells."

"It's okay Dara," Jiyong softly laughed. "You do know that marriage doesn't prove much love to others, it's those who waits at the perfect time. Right?"

"Right!" Dara giggled.

"And plus, Vegas is just around," he teased making Dara glare. "I mean fast marriage is okay too right? We can do it secretly... ninja our way to Vegas and get married."

"Yah!" Dara laughed again making Jiyong ease a bit. "Althought Vegas sounds good right now."

"Isn't it?" he joked making Dara smile. "Let's just let this year past and see what next year offers us okay? And never did you pressure me Dara. When it comes to you, there is no pressure!"

"Are you sure?" Dara pouted.

"I'm well damn sure!" he brushed Dara's pouting lips that turned into a faint smile. "The only pressure you give me is when you give me blue balls."

"Yah!" Dara light punched Jiyong which came out rather hard. Jiyong winched a little but hid his pained face. His soon to be fiance is sure stronger than before.

"How about treating my pained you know," Jiyong teased.

"Kwon," Dara sternly called.

"What are we gonna do here then?" he asked still in a teasing manner. "I mean the weather is getting colder and there's really not much to do. You want to walk Gaho and Jolie?"

"Ahhh that sounds nice," Dara lit up. "We should."

"Let's go then?" he asked making the girl nod.

Jiyong laced his fingers on hers pulling her with him as they go to their babies' home. Dara took Jolie's leash while Jiyong handled Gaho after all the little boy had grown big.

The two walked together hand in hand into the path of new beginning and for sure wherever life takes them, they'll still be hand in hand fighting through whatever obstacles faith will bring them.

"It's gorgeous here," Dara murmured. "I can live here for the rest of my life."

"Can you now?" Jiyong teased.

"Yes," Dara turned to see his face. "As long as it's with you."

"Aigoo~" Jiyong smiled widely hearing sweet words Dara barely speaks. "And since when did you become sweet and cheesy?"

"When I started loving a guy name Kwon Jiyong," Dara continued liking how Jiyong is smiling.

"Well Kwon Jiyong is indeed a lucky guy," he followed suit. "But did  you know, Jiyong told me that he's the lucky one."

"And why is that?" she looked at him eagerly.

"Because he has a girl name Sandara Park," Jiyong stopped from walking pulling Dara and Gaho with him. "I am lucky because I'm able to look forward in life filled with Happiness. Happiness that I can only find in Sandara. No one else can make me this happy and be love like Sandara has always given me."

"Aigoo~~~" Dara this time. 

"Believe him..." Jiyong eyed the girl. "He's telling the truth."

"I know he is," she cupped his face. "Because Jiyong's eyes tells it all... your eyes sparkles whenever you're honest and I can see that in you. Thank you for loving me Jiyong. I'll never get tired of loving you, remember that."

"I know," Jiyong looked deeply into her eyes. "I will always love you too Dara, no matter what happens."

Both released their hold on the leashes letting the dogs run around the path as both are into their own world. Dara's arms slowly wrapped around Jiyong's waist while Jiyong cupped her face fully slowly pulling her face closer towards his. His thumbs would lightly brushed her flushed cheeks hoping to bring warmth in her cool skin. 

"I love you Sandara," he whispered his eyes looking lovingly into hers. "I love you more than anything in this world."

"I love you too," Dara did the same looking deeply into his dark, sparkling orbs. 

Jiyong's heart beating the familiar rhythm and seeing how happy Dara is right now made him happy. 

His eyes never leaving Dara's while his heart along with his mind and soul wanted this. He wanted to be with her for the rest of his life. To be able to wake up next to her, to be able to cook for her and most of all to have family with her. That there's such thing as perfect  timing.

"Dara," he cooed looking into her eyes. "Marry me."

"What?" she was sure taken by surprise. 

"Marry me," he repeated this time with confidence. "Marry this Christmas."

"Jiyong," Dara was about to pull away but he stopped her.

"I mean it," he smiled. "There's no reason for me to look for a perfect holiday to propose or a grand event to ask you. You're right, there is a perfect time for everything."

"And that's now," he went own. "Why would I wait when I've been ready. I'm ready to share the rest of my life with you. I'll only be a fool if I didn't do this now."

"Jiyong," Dara is sure shock. Is this the feeling of being asked for marriage?

"I'm not doing this because of the shocking news," Jiyong smiled. "I'm doing this because my heart, mind and soul is telling me to do it. And there's nothing more than could go wrong when it's your whole body that wants it. Right?"

"Ji..." her eyes slowly moistened feeling overwhelmed yet at the same time happier.

"Dara," Jiyong wiped her already fallen tears. "There is no reason for me to hold on any longer when all my life, I've been searching for my own happiness. And this is the happiness I've been looking for. I have things planned Dara, Christmas Eve, I was planning on proposing, but hell that was too far and now is the right time. I'm far from ready Dara. This is the only thing I've been waiting for."

"Its to spend the rest of my life with you," he continued this time letting his tears fall. "I'd only regret this if I didn't do it and wait when the moment is gone. Right?"

"So please Ms. Park," he stepped back a bit to slowly kneel on one knee. Taking his own CH ring he held her hand out. "Please Marry Me?"

Dara softly giggled while tears of joy trickled down her face. The simplicity of Jiyong's way would always make her go gaga and giddy over. And now that she's been waiting for this day to come it sure surprised her. 

"What do you say?" Jiyong looked at her filled with hopes in his eyes.

"I wouldn't even say no to that," Dara beamed her brightest smile. "Yes, Jiyong I'll marry you!"

Jiyong slipped his CH ring right away and stood up on his feet again. He then cupped her face crashing his lips on hers. He kissed her slow and passionate filled with so much love. 

Their surroundings were forgotten and all that could be seein are two people filled with nothing but LOVE and HAPPINESS. A love story, that anyone would want. A perfect fairytale you only get to see in books.

He slowly broke their kiss yet their foreheads are still connected. Their once closed eyes fluttered gently open and their they connected once again. He smiled thinking this is the reality he wants.

"I love you," he whispered lovingly to her. "I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Kwon."

"I love you more," Dara answered softly. Her eyes never leaving his. "I can't wait too..."

"You wanna go to Vegas?" he teased.

"Yah!" Dara giggled but Jiyong sure distracted her with his gentle pecks on her lips. 

"I love you," he pecked her lips continuously. "I love you. I love you. I love you. Mahal Kita."

"Mahal din kita," she answered earning a confused Jiyong. "Basta, Mahal Kita. Wo Ai Ni!"

"Shall we go home?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"No, not yet," Dara knew what he's planning to do or at least what he wanted to do but she has other things in mind. "I still want to walk."

"You do?" Jiyong was taken back.

"Yea," she smiled. "I want to walk with you, in this new path, to the new chapter of our life together."

"I like that," Jiyong entwined his fingers on hers again. He then whistled at their babies ordering them to come back which  both Gaho and Jolie followed. 

And there they walked together hand in hand once again to wherever life takes them. 

Both hearts filled with nothing but....

LOVE and HAPPINESS.

the END!

---------------------------------

Not Quite!

The REAL BREAKING NEWS!

A few days after, online news were on wildfire again. Pictures of Dara and Jiyong kissing on Jiyong's new pension houser were posted all over the internet with the caption:

KWON JIYONG AND SANDARA PARK, ARE ON THEIR HONEYMOON IN JIYONG'S NEW PENSION HOUSE THAT WAS GIVE TO HIS PARENTS!

Then endless of their kissing and stroll photos were posted all over the internet. 

"Now this is more than just a scandal or rumor," YG laughed. "Kids! They sure can't keep it a secret anymore!" 

"So what are we gonna do hyung?" Teddy asked seeing the same thing on the internet.

"Eh let them believe it," YG laughed. "It'll end that way anyway."

"You have a point!" Teddy laughed. "Wise kid! He even beats me to the altar!" 

"You know what LOVE can do!" Sajangnim laughed. "There's no limit to anything. When you feel it, it'll come on its own. Boy he grows up so fast! More mature than you Teddy!"

"Yah!" Teddly felt offended. "I'm just taking my time."

"Until when? Like when you reach my age?" YG teased.

"Keep laughing hyung! Just because you're married!" Teddy shrugged. 

"Well then there's nothing to worry about this two!" YG stood up. 

"Where you going? Aren't you going to scold the two?" Teddy asked.

"Nah!" he coolly said. "There's no point since it's the truth. And plus it's the BEST story before the year ends. Right? It'll sure mark into every netizens out there! I'll only waste my time if I do lie. No point when you are filled with HAPPINESS!"

Teddy fakes a vomit making his big boss laugh.

"One day you'll be saying this too," he gently punched Teddy on the arm. 

Once YG left, Teddy looked at the two's picture again and smiled seeing the HAPPINESS YG was saying. 

"Brats!" he laughed. "Love is indeed unexpected, anywhere you go and no matter what time."

He leaned back on his seat thinking about his life. 

[Me and Teddy's Convo. lol]

Wait this isn't about your life!

Wait!

Moving on!

I said wait!

And indeed the two live happily ever after!

The End!

Crappy ending!

Bitter producer!

Crazy Writer!

Cry me a river!

THE END!

Really it's the end! No more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I am sorry for being lame at the end. I had trouble ending this oneshot lol. As you can tell. I even fought with Teddy oppa. (TT.TT) Mianhae hahaha. But this was actually an idea that came after Sunye's news about her sudden marriage next year. Wow congrats WG Sunye! hehe I wish Daragon would be next! Right?! hehe

Anyway I am done! I'm sorry if it's lame. I got inspired but then towards the end, I failed miserably as I quickly lost it. I don't even know what's going on anymore with this oneshot. hahaha. But i hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading! Hope i didin't bore you hehehe. 

For now I shall disappear! Ppyong!