Random Drabbles

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]

My Random Drabbles

on Twitter and here on AFF!

[A/N: Drabbles 1-4 are from my twitter (@free_falling4u my other acct for drabbles, rants, complaints, and twitfic which I rarely do) and the rest are new and exclusive for AFF! lol]

P.S.

MY ONLY WARNING: PREPARE FOR NOTHING BUT SWEETNESS!

------------------------------------------

 

Drabble 1: Pouring Rain

It started raining & Dara started looking for a shelter to go to, but slowly out of nowhere a pink umbrella appeared covering her from the rain.

Slowly she looked up and there she found Jiyong smiling at her. 'Thanks,' she shyly whispered.

'I told you to wait for me, didn't I?' he asked painting a serious face.

Slowly the two of them started to walk together with both hearts beating rapidly. Jiyong stopped making Dara do the same and curiousity could be seen on her face. She looked at him puzzled as she tries to read what he was doing.

'Are you okay?' he uttered making Dara confused.

He handed Dara the umbrella and slowly took his coat off. Dara blushed as he slowly wraps his coat around her. 'There,' he grinned boyishly at her making the girl faintly smile. 'I dont want my baby to get sick.' Dara blushed earning a faint giggle from Jiyong.

His hand slowly caressed her flushed cheeks. He then grab the umbrella with his right hand while his left took her right hand entwining their hands together tightly as they walk through the pouring rain together with both hearts beating together.

 

Drabble 2: Cafe Scene

Jiyong watched Dara sip on her cappuccino slowly. He then smiled seeing her whip cream mustache and as Dara felt Jiyong staring she looked up at him baffled. 'What?' she asked him.

'Thats right,' he sternly said making Dara's brows connect since she's confused and his tone made her why. 'Girls would purposely do this in front of their boyfriends,' he laughed all of sudden making her knitted brows to unease. 'Purposely leaving whip cream marks around their lips so they would notice you,' he went on. As Dara was going to wipe the edges of her lips with the back of her hand Jiyong stopped her.

'Dont,' he tightly held on her wrist and slowly got up from his seat leaning closer towards her. 'Your hands could be dirty.'

Dara looked at him surprised. 'Yah!' she whispered shyly since they were out in the public.

'I'll help you out,' he smiled like a little boy excited to do this and slowly he leaned forward capturing her lips making Dara smile at such gesture.

 

Drabble 3: First of Everything

After ending their first date, Jiyong properly led Dara back home. Inside he has been dying to do one thing but feeling shy he held it in and now that he's bringing her home it his last chance to make a move. He couldn't afford to lose this opportunity after all its their first date.

He constantly listened to her talk while he thinks of a way to do it properly in the inside before they reach her home. The night was perfect as the sky was bright from the moon and stars that are brightly shining. The wind was mellow easing the summer heat. And everything around them was a perfect picture.

And as he reach the neighborhood park he stopped making her stop as well. 'Something wrong?' She uttered confused. Jiyong lifted their entwined hands kissing the back of it first making his girlfriend blush.

'Yes' he whispered shyly earning a smile from Dara.

'What?' She shyly asked.

'This,' he lets go of Dara's hand and cups her face crashing his lips gently on hers savoring her pink lips.

Slowly he pulled his lips off hers but their forehead still connected. 'Is that whats bugging you?' Dara asked making the guy nod.

'What is a first date without the first kiss,' he coolly said making Dara flush even redder. But before she can speak he planted another kiss on her lips. And feeling content he grabbed her hugging her tightly cherishing the wonderful night together.

 

Drabble 4: Lovers on the Park Bench

Imagine this: Dara is sitting on the park bench in one sunny day and on her lap is Jiyong's head. Her fingers playing with his locks while she reads him a book.Then Dara would take a few glimpse of Jiyong's sleeping face making her smile.Then slowly Jiyong grabbed her hand to stop her from her reading and playing with his hair.

'Read,' he cutely muttered through his sleep holding onto Dara's hand kissing it gently.

Dara bit her lips trying not to giggle and there she continued reading making the boyfriend smile in his sleep.

 

Drabble 5: Valentine's Day Cliche

Dara has been constantly working all day in the cafe. It's Valentine's Day yet she's stuck serving couples. She would sneak a peek of her cell phone hoping Jiyong would text her sweet words, but in the end she got nothing making her feel sad.

Every couple she sees come in and out made her feel bitter and most of all sad. She ignored the constant lectures from her manager since she felt bothered of her boyfriend's no message or something from him like a sign at least that he exist on this day.

"He's probably up to something," her friend Bom uttered hoping to cheer her friend up.

"He better!" Dara spat bitterly as another couple came in holding hands.

Later that night, as her shift was about to end in a couple of minutes and serving yet another couple made her bitter again. She tried not to pour them out on the customers but getting nothing from Jiyong all day made her angry this time.

"Omo!" the girl she was serving gasped seeing something outside their window. Dara slowly looked up at where the girl was looking and so did the rest of the customers inside the cafe did the same.

Outside was a cute brown bear standing waving at someone particular. And slowly the bear flipped the sign board he had around his neck revealing Dara's name. (Jiyong Bear CLICK Me!)

Dara blushed seeing such sight and based on who it could be her once bitter self disappeared and she fell into sudden bliss.

"That's you miss?" the guy asked making Dara smile. She watched eagerly wanting to know what he is up to.

Slowly he flipped his cardboard sign revealing another and so on and forth.

Happy Valentine's Day Jagiya!

On this special day,
I want you to know how much I love you.

It's our 4th year together for Valentine's Day.

I hope for many more years of Valentine's Day together.

On this day,
I vowed to spend more Valentine's with you

if you are willing to say

Yes.

Dara looked at Jiyong confused and her eyes looking through his as he slowly got rid of his bear head piece.

Then he flipped the last sign board making Dara gasp in surprise along with the girls inside the cafe.

Please Sandara Park,

Marry Me!

Dara lets go of her order note pad as she rans out the door joining Jiyong out in the cold which she didn't mind at all.

"Will you Jagiya?" he got rid of his bear paws as he takes out a red velvet box opening it in front her. There she saw a white gold diamond princess cut engagement ring shining brightly right in front of her.

"Pretty cliche to do it on this day," she teased but inside her heart was beating rapidly and joy poured all over her once bitter and sadden self. "But if it's like this, I can't say no to that."

"So?" he kneeled on his right knee looking into her eyes longingly. "Will you marry me Sandara Park?"

"Yes Jiyong," Dara bit her lips as her tears started to trickle down her cheeks.

He quickly slip the ring on her finger before he got up on his knees cupping her face.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he looked lovingly in her eyes. "I love you very much!"

"I love you too," she answered sweetly wrapping her arms around him.

He cupped her face and pulled her into a longing kiss while the girls inside the cafe looked at their boyfriends angrily.

Dara giggled loudly as Jiyong lifted her up twirling her around and yelling his happiness out in the public.

When Dara said YES to him he broke loose like this:

gifs credit to: THEONE-JIYONG @tumblr
CUTE NEH~~~
*^__^*

 

Drabble 6: Perfect Royal Family

After a long day from work, Jiyong eagerly went home hoping to see his girls still awake. And as he entered their home, he was welcomed with nothing but silence.

He quickly climbed the stairs into their room only to find it empty. And quickly he went to the nursery room and there he found his wife settled on the rocking chair next to their princess's crib her hand holding on to their baby's tiny hand.

He let out a content smile seeing his wife being the mother he had picture her to be. Perfect.

Jiyong slowly pulled Dara's hand off the crib making both of his girls flinch a bit but since both were too tired they didn't dare wake up at all.

"Childish as well," he whispered seeing his wife mumble incoherent words through her sleep. "Good night princess," Jiyong planted a gentle kiss on their baby girl's forehead making their angel smile. "Appa loves you very much."

He then turned to his big baby making him smile widely. "What you do to me Jagiya," he leaned foward kissing her forehead as well. "I love you Sandara," he softly murmured making the wife smile.

"I love you too," she whispered wrapping her arms around his neck as Jiyong lifted her off the rocking chair. And slowly they left the nursery room bringing her into their room. He then laid her gently on their bed tucking her in like a child.

"Always beautiful no matter how you look right now," Jiyong took his time admiring at his wife lovingly. "Good night my Queen."

Softly, he planted his lips on her lips making the girl smile beneath him, "Good night my King," she whispered sinking herself further in the soft comforter as she fell into deeper slumber.

Perfect fairytale...

 

Drabble 7: Kiss Me

The two got out of the restaurant only to be welcomed with the sudden downfall of the rain. Suddenly Dara's face turned sad seeing how their date will be cut short as its pouring heavily outside.

Jiyong looked at his sulking girlfriend making him smile for a bit.

"What's wrong?" he tried not to smile knowing his girlfriend is not in a good mood.

"It's raining," she uttered looking at the wet outdoor.

"So?" he asked carelessly deepening the frown on Dara's face.

"So?" she sharply turned glaring at him. "That means we can't go in the amusement park!"

"Is that it?" he softly laughed earning another glare from the girl.

"Is that it?!" she crossed her arms around her chest.

"I know something more fun!" he took his jacket off.

"Yah!" she crossed her arms tighter around herself.

"Silly," he grabbed her hand entwining it with his tightly. "Let's go!"

"Where?" Dara stopped Jiyong.

"Somewhere," he smiled and letting go of her hand for a second he used his coat as a shield for both of them. "Let's go through this rain together."

"Huh?" she was confused.

"I've always wanted to do this with you!" Jiyong said making the girl blush. "So are you ready to go in the rain?"

"Neh!" Dara beamed a huge smile.

"Wrap your arm around me tightly," he eyed her. "And don't let go," he winked making Dara giggle. And slowly he lifted his coat above their heads as they go through the now less busy street with only Jiyong's coat as their umbrella.

"Kyahh!" Dara squealed as they go through the heavy rain.

Wish Number 3: I've always wanted to experience being kissed under the rain Dara's wish flashed in his head remembering it from before.

As he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk under the semi busy street Dara fell curious. She laughed out loud as Jiyong removed their shield from the rain letting the cold water hit them and dropping the coat on the ground and he then turned towards Dara.

"What's wrong?" Dara tried to cover her eyes from the heavy rain to look into his eyes.

"Wish number 3!" Jiyong said loudly through the heavy sound of rain.

"Wish number 3?" she repeated clueslessly.

"Your wish number 3!" he said smiling at her.

Then Dara fell into surprise remembering it, but with no time to react she felt Jiyong's hands around her face cupping it gently and next thing she knew she was being kissed under the rain. 

She slowly wrapped her arms around his waist pulling him closer to her while her right leg slowly bended up like she has seen on romantic movies.

"Accomplished," she heard Jiyong whispered. "Wish number 3!"

"Thank you," she looked at him in the eyes.

"Let's go!" he took his coat from the ground and off they ran through the busy street ignoring people's sudden amusement stares at the two.

"Kyahh!" Dara squealed realizing how romantic it was indeed to be kissed under the rain.

"I love you Sandara Park!" Jiyong yelled earning a loud giggle from the girl.

"I love you too Kwon Jiyong!" she laughed feeling happy and free.

 

Drabble 8: Sickly In Love

Jiyong has been in bed all day after suffering major fever from their getaway in the rain the other day. Even though Dara has been in seventh heaven after that day, she ended up taking care of Jiyong.

"You're up already?" she entered his room with a bowl of soup and water with his medicine.

"Yes," he sat slowly up leaning back on the headboard. "Can't I go out in the livingroom? I'm bored here."

"No," Dara placed the tray down on his bed side table. "You'll spread your bacterias." she teased earning a frown from the guy. "But I made you soup."

"You know how to cook?" he teased this time earning a smile from the girl.

"No," she answered with a knowing smile. "But it doesn't mean I can't learn. Now you'll eat this and take the medicine after."

"Neh Nurse Park," he smiled making Dara giggle.

"Say ahhh," Dara treated Jiyong like a kid.

"You know even my omma doesn't do that," Jiyong said.

"Do what?" she asked.

"The say ahhh..." he lightly laughed. "You are indeed one of a kind Dara."

"Of course! If I was copied then I won't be one of a kind," Dara said in a matter of fact tone.

"And may I say mighty silly and cute!" he reached for her nose pinching it light.

"Ouch!" she moved back. "Now eat Jiyong!"

After feeding him the soup which he came to like, he was tended with a light sponge bath. There he felt as if he's in heaven with his nurse like this.

"Why are you so happy?" Dara noticed a beam of smile on his lips.

"You," he looked into her eyes and gently he reached for her stray hair tucking it behind her ear. "Thank you."

"For?" Dara smiled lovingly at him.

"For taking care of me," he took her hand holding onto tightly.

"Anything for my baby," she smiled and after finishing the sponge bath she tucked Jiyong in.

"Please stay here," he whined like a little boy.

"But I'll get sick," Dara complained.

"Then let's get sick together," Jiyong pleaded. "Please jagiya....stay here."

Dara let out a sigh of defeat and taking her slippers off she climbed on the other side of the bed.

"Now hum me a tune," he laid his head on her tummy. Dara brushed Jiyong's lock while she hummed a tune (Butterfly) making the sick boyfriend happy.

"Thank you," he uttered as he fell into his deep slumber. Dara just smiled as she continued to hum and play with his hair soothing it gently.

---

"ACHOO!" she sneezed for the nth time. Slowly the door opened revealing a masked Jiyong.

"Soup is ready!" he cheered while Dara gave him a death glare. He smiled instead seeing her girlfriend in such state, but even with a Rudolph the red Nose reindeer get up, he still found her beautiful.

"I *ACHOO* wouldn't be *ACHOO* sick like this," she took a tissue blowing her nose out loud.

"I know, I'm sorry," he placed the tray down. "But I'm here to take good care of you!"

"Yea...yea!" Dara pulled the blanket higher.

"Come on eat," he sat next to her. "Now say AHHH..."

Dara didn't dare move feeling moody, "Come on baby," he smiled through his mask and Dara knew he was smiling which earned a deep frown from the girl.

"Once you get well," Jiyong pulled his mask down. "We'll go to Lotte World! It's indoor and if ever it rains we'll be inside."

"Promise?" she asked with puppy eyes.

"Promise," he smiled. "Now eat and drink your medicine."

Once she ate her soup and drink her medicine, Dara was quickly knocked out sleeping peacefully. Jiyong didn't hesitate and he too climbed on the bed pulling the girl into his arms humming the same tune.

"Good night Jagiya," he whispered as he too fell into his sleep as well.

 

Drabble 9: Shot Gun Proposal

Dara ran as fast as she could as she was running late on their Valentine's Day date tonight. Her work took so much time that she didn't even realize that she's already an hour late.

She called Jiyong countless of times even leaving him messages telling him her apologies, but getting no answers from him made her worried.

She went to the said venue and the place was dark and no one was around. She looked at her watch and only found the time 9 PM.

"Great Dara," she uttered lowly. She whipped her phone up again and was about to dial Jiyong's number when a sudden piano tune came on.

She looked around wondering where the noise was but the darkness beat her. Then slowly a spotlight came on beaming it straight at Jiyong who's playing the soft tune.

Her once panicked self, calmed seeing him and there she mouthed her sorry which only received a faint smile from the guy. Dara walked slowly, but the guy shook his head no telling her to stop right there. Her face fell knowing Jiyong doesn't want her to move closer.

He continued to play and slowly the place started to be lit up one at a time. From the first corner pf the room where it's decorated like an amusement park, where she remembered their first date. Then her gaze turned to the other corner of the place where it showed the time where she said her sweet I love you to him for the very first time.

Dara turned around to look at the next corner and there she found images of them throughout their first years together which she took effort in capturing. Various pictures of her and him and together posted in one huge heart with a caption underneath it Happy Valentine's Day. She smiled seeing how romantic the venue looked as it slowly lights on its own with the tune Jiyong is playing in the background.

Dara's gaze returned to Jiyong as he started singing a familiar song. Her eyes started to moisten as her heart fluttered in delight.

At the very last corner, it slowly lit up taking her attention back on the very last corner of the room.

Sandara Park,

Happy Valentine's Day

Jagiya!

I Love You

For the Rest of My Life.

Kwon Jiyong

As Jiyong was done playing, he slowly got up from his seat taking a huge bouquet of flowers attending his very touched girlfriend.

"You like it?" he asked earning a nod. "Even if you're late, I don't care," he wiped her tears with his free hand. "As long as you come," he smiled at her. "Hey stop crying," Jiyong lightly chuckled.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Dara uttered shyly.

"I don't care if you were late for more than an hour," Jiyong sweetly said. "As long as you're here I'm okay."

"You did all of this?" she looked around amazed to see how the place looked so romantic.

"Yes," he beamed his brightest smile ever. "Anything for my baby. You like it?"

"Very much," she giggled. "You never fail to amaze me you know that!"

"I know," Jiyong conceitedly said making Dara smile. "Nothing beats this!"

"Are you sure?" she asked making Jiyong curious all of sudden.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Jiyong wanted to laugh but seeing Dara serious face made him confused.

"Kwon Jiyong," she slowly got on her knees making Jiyong gasp in surprise.

"Dara-ya," he called but the girl signaled him to shush.

"Kwon Jiyong," she looked at him smiling brightly. "Let me take this moment to tell you how much I am blessed to have you. You have given me a lot already and now it's my turn."

"Babe," Jiyong was about to pull her up on her feet, but Dara held his hands tightly stopping him.

"Jiyong-ah marry me," Dara said without any hesitation while her eyes looked deeply into his. "Marry me and be the father of our child?"

"Neh?" he choked at his own saliva as he was about to stop Dara from proposing but hearing hers got him choking. "Child?"

"Yes," Dara smiled. "Please marry me? And be the responsible Daddy you promised you'd be in the future for our child."

"Wait..." Jiyong looked at Dara happily and stunned of course. "You mean..."

"Jiyong I don't have all night here," she said looking down on her aching knees.

Jiyong pulled Dara up holding onto her waist tightly pulling her closer to her.

"You know you're killing my ego with this," he whispered. "But I won't say no to that proposal, and you're right..."

"Hmmm?" Dara curiously looked at him.

"It does beat all of these," Jiyong looked at his work of art making Dara giggle. "But to answer your question, YES Ms. Park, I'd be glad to marry you."

"And be the father of OUR child," he added making Dara smile.

"Good!" Dara giggled. "Because if you do say no, you'll end up being stuck with me anyway. After all Papa Kwon and Mama Kwon wouldn't be happy if you'd say no."

"Oh I bet!" he shivered knowing how his parents are more in favor of Dara. "Is there really something here?" he gently placed his hand on her tummy.

"Yes," Dara gently dugged into her bag getting the ultrasound pictures. "I was gonna tell you last night, but then I remembered this day. I'm four weeks pregnant."

"Wow," he felt amazed looking at the sonogram even though he felt clueless about it. "We're going to have a child already...then we should get married tomorrow!"

"Yah!" Dara laughed seeing how excited Jiyong had become.

"Heck let me get the pastor here. I mean this pass as the venue," he was about to whip his cellphone up but Dara stopped him.

"It does huh?" Dara looked around as well admiring Jiyong's work of art. "Shot gun wedding doesn't sound bad right now!"

"Oh it doesn't baby," Jiyong gently turned Dara's gaze towards his. "I'll marry you anywhere and anytime in the world starting from here. I love you."

"I love you too," Dara smiled looking lovingly into his eyes.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Jiyong muttered sweetly making Dara smile.

"Happy Valentine's Day," she softly murmured and slowly her eyes closed feeling Jiyong's lips. And like all romantic movies, both fell into their own worlds sparks flying every where making everything picture perfect.

 

Drabble 10: DaraGon Family

Imagine This:

Dara is still fast asleep dreaming of her perfect life with her husband and kids playing happily in the beach. All she could hear is her husband's and children's laughter making it her picture perfect family. 

She'd smile through her sleep as she pictured how perfect it is.

Slowly their door opened revealing a man wearing a light pink rabbit apron with a tray in his hand while behind him are their little angels.

"Shhh..." he turned to his little angels hoping not to make anymore sound. "We can't be too loud or else mommy will wake up."

His eldest who's 6 years old named Sanji turned to his little siblings placing his finger on his lips telling them to be quiet.

Little Dayoung, who's 4 years old placed her whole hand on trying hard not to giggle while she holds tightly on her little brother's hand who's turning 3 in a couple of months name JiDee as she guides him inside the room with the rest. 

Dara, smiled knowing her angels are up to something, and trying not to open her eyes she just listened. She wanted to giggle loudly hearing the four stumble through the room trying really hard not to make any noises. 

And as everyone was inside the three angels, climbed up their parents huge king size bed as they wake Dara up from her so called slumber.

"Aigoo~~" she pretended to be surprise as she open her eyes slowly and pretend to yawn continuously.

"Omma really?" Jiyong teased knowing his wife was already awake.

"Omma!" Dayoung had let out her giggle mirroring an exact replica of Dara's exact giggles and expressions.

"Aisst omma!" Sanji propped himself next to her knowing her omma already knows it.

"What?" she giggled looking at the Jiyong and Sanji. "I'm surprised thank you very much!"

All turned to the bed side table as the baby monitor went on.

"I'll get Yoomi," Jiyong said leaving the room. JiDee climbed on Dara's lap which she welcomed openly while Dayoung dug right down on the food shoving whatever she can find.

"Easy Dayoung-ah," Dara wiped the corners of the little girl's mouth.

"Omma say ahh..." she took the toast leading it straight towards Dara's mouth.

"Thank you," she said smiling at her baby.

"We made breakfast together omma," Sanji said taking some of the grapes putting one in his mouth.

"Did you all?" she asked making everyone nod. "Why thank you for the sweet thought. It's delicious!"

"Look who's here!" everyone turned and saw the seven months old Yoomi in Jiyong's arms.

"Aigoo~~~" Dara took their littlest angel kissing it's chubby cheeks. Jiyong sat on Dara's right side as he feed each kid and the Dara.

"Why do I feel like the mother here," Jiyong teased making the little ones laugh even the youngest of them all.

"Appa!" JiDee placed a strawberry in Jiyong's mouth making everyone smile.

"Thank you babies," Dara said. "This is one good breakfast I wish to have everyday."

"Anything for omma," Jiyong kissed the top of Dara's head. The two then looked at their angels laughing. "How about we upgrade this bed?"

Dara looked at Jiyong curious, "Why?"

"When we have slumber party here, we'll need it," he insisted. "I mean once Yoomi turn one we should you know...""

"Yah!" Dara blushed seeing Jiyong's teasing face. "Four is already handful!"

"But..but...but I want more!" he frowned making Dara giggle. 

"Fine last one okay?" Dara shyly smiled making Jiyong nod eagerly.

"How about we deposit these brats to their grandparents tonight!" Jiyong looked at the four like an evil father.

"Yah!" Dara slapped Jiyong gently in his arm earning a smile from her husband.

"Thank you," he whispered making Dara curious.

"For?" she looked at their kids since Jiyong's loving gaze was on them.

"For giving me four angels," he then slowly looked into Dara's eyes. "And for being the BEST wife and mother to our kids. I want more and more because I know how much great of a mother you are."

"And you're the BEST husband and father," Dara lovingly smiled. "I love you Jiyong."

"I know," he caressed her cheeks. "I love you more and more."

He slowly leaned capturing her lips but Sanji's sudden cough broke their sudden sweet moments.

"Appa," Dayoung called. "Yoomi stinky!" He turned his gaze at the three kids, Sanji, Dayoung and JiDee all hand their nose plugged while Yoomi giggle and her saliva oozing in the corner of her lips.

"A..ppa!" all gasp hearing Yoomi's first word.

"Appa?" Jiyong felt as if he won the jackpot.

"Congrats appa!" Dara smiled knowing Yoomi's first word was Appa.

"Yay!" the kids cheered.

"What's my reward?" Jiyong turned to the kids then at Dara.

"You get to change her diaper!" she excitedly said making her three back up cheer loudly.

"Yehey! Appa wins!" the three cheered.

"Go on to the best appa!" Dara took Yoomi placing it on Jiyong's lap. Jiyong's nose scrunched knowing Yoomi sure did the best damage first thing in the morning.

"A..ppa!" Yoomi said through her giggle.

"Arasso," he lifted Yoomi up placing good distance between them his face teasing the kids.

"Ayy!" they all whined as Jiyong playfully would bring Yoomi's around them allowing them to smell Yoomi's little accident. 

"Jiyong!" Dara laughed as her husband did the same to her.

Their bedroom were only filled with laughter, happiness and love of a one of a kind family.

---------------

Author's Note:

DONE! Wow! Happy family! I wish for a REAL DaraGon happy family! Aigoo~~ make this my pre-Valentine's drabbles! Well not all relates to Valentine's but it's sweet enough to get our V-Day started! hehehe I'll try to make a oneshot if I can. I have a test right after V-Day so we'll see!

Thank you for reading my drabbles! More to come! (^___^)v

P.S.

I blame Taylor Swift's Spark Fly! It's a good song! Go and Listen to it! (^__~)