Sugarman? More Like Bitterman

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]

Sugarman? More Like Bitterman

 

[A/N: I haven't watched the actual episode so forgive me. The idea on this OS is pure imagination. For fun so let's not be a bitterman lol.]

 

 

----

 

Everyone hustled out of the recording studio as they all made their way to the play room. It’s Tuesday night and that means it’s Sugarman night for everyone in the YG building.

 

The ever loyal, supportive boyfriend of Sandara Park named Kwon Jiyong, declared that every Tuesday night is a break for everyone. And that also meant people were forced to watch the show with him.

 

“Come on everyone! It’ll start very soon!” Jiyong waved his hand to signal everyone to come in the room.

 

“Do you really need to do this hyung?” Seungri walked in with a scowl on his face. “Everyone has something more important to do you know?”

 

“What is the first rule on a Tuesday night Panda?” the leader sternly looked at the young guy.

 

“Never complain and just watch like a good fan,” the poor maknae flopped himself down next to Daesung.

 

“You just had to say something,” Daesung shook his head.

 

“The show is quite interesting to be honest!” Youngbae uttered. “I mean look at all these singers that were long gone and now brought back. Even if it’s just for a night.”

 

“Right,” Jiyong nodded. “And we all know that the hosts are wonderful!”

 

“Hyung, you only look at Dara noona!” Seungri sure likes to test the leader’s patience. “You always, always complain how she doesn’t get enough camera time!”

 

“Well she doesn’t!” Jiyong defended himself.

 

“You even called the producer and complain!” everyone flinched after all it was embarrassing.

 

“But you gotta remember Dara noona’s epic rant to Jiyong about his phone call to the producers,” Top laughed. “Remember Jiyong’s face! Oh god! It’s so clear I can’t help but laugh!”

 

“Not funny hyung!” the guy glared. “I just want justice for my girl!”

 

“But you know what I loved the most though when he did that,” Seungri went on. “He got called by sajangnim!” The young one let out a huge laugh.

 

“Someone who never gets in trouble,” Daesung tried not to laugh. “Got in trouble!”

 

“For something stupid!” Top snorted.

 

“It was reasonable!” Jiyong tried to control his temper. “I’m doing it for my girl.”

 

“Right!” Youngbae snickered.

 

“Shhh! It’s starting!” Jiyong ignored everyone’s teasing stare and smile and focused on the show that’s about to begin.

 

“Do you even know who the guest singers are?” Top asked.

 

“I bet it’s another boy group!” Youngbae said. “I feel like they guest more of those if not boy groups it’s girl groups.”

 

“True,” the oldest in the room agreed.

 

“Oh there she is!” all four heads turned hearing their leader go all soft. “Oh my goddess looks more and more beautiful.”

 

Seungri lifted a finger towards his mouth pretending to puke whereas the others are freaked out by Jiyong’s cringe worthy action.

 

“Oh look hyung! She’s wearing shorts!” Seungri’s eyes were ready to pop out of its sockets seeing Dara’s flawless legs.

 

The leader stiffened realizing that his girl was indeed wearing shorts.

 

“She has stockings,” Youngbae pointed out. “And it’s not that short.”

 

“Stop checking noona out,” Daesung teased. “Remember you have a girlfriend.”

 

“Shut up!” the now blushing man tossed a popcorn towards Daesung.

 

“It’s okay,” Jiyong calmed himself. “The guest singers must be ladies. My Darong would only wear girly outfits if the guests are ladies.”

 

“Right,” Seungri muttered sarcastically.

 

“Isn’t she so cute!” the smittened man exclaimed. “I can watch her everyday.”

 

Seungri turned to his other brothers and pretended to choke himself.

 

“She just doesn’t age,” he went on making everyone uncomfortable. “She’s definitely it for me everyone. There’s no one else.”

 

“Yea… yea…” one of them uttered.

 

Everyone returned their attention once Dara’s team was starting to introduce their guest singers.

 

“OH !” Seungri loudly yelled. “As in CHANYEOL? The number one fanboy of Dara noona?! HOLY !”

 

“OH !” Daesung himself cussed seeing it was indeed their noona’s fanboy.

 

“OH HELL,” Top sighed knowing WW10 is about to happen.

 

“Umm Jiyong?” Youngbae dared to call his best friend who’s still frozen at his spot.

 

“Oh look! Will he hug noona?” Seungri uttered each movement of the fanboy even though everyone is watching. “Oh he’s going closer!”

 

“Oh don’t do it,” Top murmured hoping he could deliver his psychic ability to the po0r guy on sceen. It’s recorded Tabi!

 

Jiyong’s eyes burned watching every single movement Chanyeol was doing.

 

“Oh good he didn’t touch Dara noona at all,” Youngbae whispered in relief more for sake of themselves than Jiyong.

 

“Maybe we should change the channel for tonight,” Daesung was about to grab the remote, but Jiyong slapped the poor guy’s hand away.

 

“Don’t touch the remote,” Jiyong warned.

 

“Okay,” Daesung whimpered scared.

 

“Oh this will be entertaining now!” Seungri tried to find a comfortable way of sitting. “Youngbae hyung would you pass me the popcorn! I’m so ready to see Jiyong hyung tonight!”

 

“Shut up!” Youngbae grabbed a few pieces of popcorn and threw it at their maknae.

 

“It’s showtime baby!” Seungri went on.

 

Jiyong didn’t bother as his eyes and full attention was on the screen.

 

“We don’t have to watch this you know,” Youngbae tried to get his friend to agree on changing the channel.

 

“No. We’ll watch it from the beginning to the end,” his friend insisted.

 

-

 

After more than an hour passed, the show was ready to end. Everyone was watching intently after all it was the decision time on who the audience had voted.

 

Would it be Yoo Jaesuk’s team which Dara is in or will it be Yoo Heeyeol’s team.

 

“I have to admit both teams were good,” Youngbae said making everyone aside from Jiyong nod.

 

“Chanyeol is sure something else,” Daesung added.

 

“I bet their team will win,” Seungri was so sure.

 

Jiyong remained still at his spot not uttering a word. His eyes remained glued to the screen watching every movement of a certain someone.

 

He was rather surprised that Dara didn’t warn him. She knew Tuesday night was Jiyong’s Sugarman night.

 

Now that he was thinking about Dara, he also realized how the girl hasn’t called or messaged him. And that only meant one thing.

 

It was because of tonight’s guests on Sugarman that had the girl remained silent.

 

You little devil. I will get you later Darong.

 

“God this is so intense!” Daesung uttered watching as the show go through each age category one by one on who has the most votes.

 

“Tell me about it,” Youngbae said watching the show intently.

 

“Yes!” Seungri said when Dara’s team got the lead.

 

“Shoot!” Daesung this time said as the other team scored the second age category.

 

And so it went until it was the final age category. The final votes that will determine the winner of today’s show.

 

Both teams were looking at the screen as numbers randomly flipped through the screen before revealing the actual vote count.

 

“Why does it feel like we’re in a music show waiting for the final score,” Top laughed.

 

“I know right?” Youngbae said.

 

“Here it goes,” Daesung was now biting his nails.

 

“Whoa!” Seungri yelled. “Noona’s team won!”

 

“Heol!” everyone screamed as Dara’s team was ready to go on a group hug and seeing Chanyeol’s hand nearly grabbing Dara’s sure stunned the whole room. However the young man quickly pulled his arms down and just jumped awkwardly for their victory.

 

All eyes were on Jiyong as he was now on his feet ready to charge the screen.

 

“ that was close!” Seungri muttered under his breath.

 

“Was he?!” Jiyong cried pathetically. “Wash he… tell me guys… was he about to…”

 

“About to what?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Was he…? Was he really going to…?” the leader stuttered.

 

“Was he what hyung?” Seungri asked even though he knew what the guy was trying to say.

 

“That brat…” Jiyong pointed at the now commercial screen. “Was he… was he gonna…”

 

“What?!” Top raised his voice.

 

“Hello everyone!” all eyes turned to the bright voice that had just entered the room.

 

“Oh ,” Daesung whispered.

 

“Okay, I have to go back,” Top stood up first. “Hello noona and good bye.”

 

“Hello,” Dara uttered confused. “Bye…” The guy didn’t even bother to look back.

 

“That’s my cue!” Daesung stood up next. “Hello and goodbye noona.”

 

“Okay?” Dara was now curious about what was going on.

 

“Is that for us?” Daesung saw the bag in her hand.

 

“Yes?” Dara mumbled.

 

“Okay, I’ll take that then,” the guy gave his biggest smile that makes his eyes disappear and then took the bag from Dara’s hand. “Thank you.”

 

“Welcome,” the clueless girl replied.

 

“Well, that means I have to go too,” Youngbae got up from his spot. “Good luck.”

 

“For?” Dara was now puzzled.

 

“Oh noona,” Seungri was sure having fun. “I have to say this episode of Sugarman was the most entertaining one ever! I have to say it’s rather a Bitterman than a Sugarman”

 

“Thanks? I guess?” she looked at Seungri funnily.

 

“I mean wow!” he went on trying to figure out how to say what he wanted to say. “Just wow! Like HOLY kind of WOW you know!”

 

“Okay rat that’s enough!” Youngbae grabbed the maknae by the ear and dragged him away.

 

“Oww! Oww! Hyung!” the poor guy cried. “Noona! Help! Help me!”

 

Dara stood still watching the two disappear from the room and her mind wonders. What the hell is going on?

 

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she turned around and there she spotted Jiyong with such unreadable face.

 

“Was it that bad?” she asked remembering it’s his Sugarman night. “Jiyong?” Dara called trying to get his attention. “Talk to me.”

 

“Where to even begin?” Jiyong glared at the girl in front of him.

 

“What is that suppose to mean?” Dara scoffed. “You’re being funny.”

 

“Is it funny?” he challenged.

 


“Okay,” she laughed. “Now you have lost me? Kindly tell me what is wrong?”

 

“Chanyeol,” it was only the name he said.

 

“Oh come on Jiyong,” Dara had let out a hysterical laugh. “You aren’t that serious about his guesting!”

 

“Why not?!” he whined like an actual baby. “That guy! He’s your number one fanboy!”

 

“So what?” she shook her head. “Jiyong stop being a baby! As you can tell he was well behave! It wasn’t like he’s mauling over me like a crazy fanboy would do! You have to stop reading comments online about Chanyeol or other fanboys I have!”

 

“But still!” Jiyong didn’t back down. “And why didn’t you warn me?!”

 

“Even if I did,” Dara smirked. “You are still going to be like this. Just stop okay?”

 

“He’s just…” Jiyong pouted. “I mean you even dressed up!”

 

“Who arranges what I wear?” Dara folded her arms over her chest.

 

“Hey! The shorts were not part of the wardrobe I’d ask your stylist!” he pointed.

 

“You do know she’s getting irritated with you on that,” she chuckled. “You gotta stop Jiyong. Get it in that thick skull of yours that I’m yours.”

 

Jiyong sighed in defeat. He knew Dara was right. He shouldn’t have to feel threatened from her fanboys after all Dara has been nothing but a good, loyal girlfriend to him.

 

“When a girl is linked to you, do you hear me in’ about it?” she asked making the guy nod like a little boy. “Or when you guest or in a concert and fanmeeting where you’ll get close to fans. Do you hear me complain?”

 

“No,” he whispered.

 

“See? You have to trust me,” Dara brushed Jiyong’s cheek. “I’m yours babe. Forever.”

 

“And ever?” Jiyong looked at her with full of love.

 

“Always,” she smiled. “So stop being a baby! And tell me how I really do?”

 

“You know you’re always great in the show,” he smiled this time. “Not because I’m the boyfriend, but because you are amazing at what you do.”

 

“Thank you,” Dara moved closer to him and planted her lips to his. “That’s why I love you so much.”

 

“And I love you too,” Jiyong cupped her face and gently kissed her lips this time.

 

-

 

“Hyung!” the guy begged.

 

“Jiyong no!” his YG hyung didn’t bother to look at Jiyong.

 

“Please let me guest on the show!” Jiyong looked at his boss with so much hope.

 

“I am not letting you guest in Sugarman,” his boss continued his work.

 

“Oh come on hyung!” Jiyong went on. “I know they’ve been asking for me or at least Youngbae! Please hyung!”

 

“No is a no Ji,” YG sajangnim finally took his attention off the computer screen and looked intently at Jiyong. “Don’t say the ratings will skyrocket if you guest. That’s just lame reason.”

 

“You know it would if I guest,” he wiggled his eyebrows. “It’ll sure bring more viewers in. And… it will help Sugarman be on top.”

 

“Rating wise they’re doing just fine Jiyong,” YG said. “The only reason why you want to guest on the show is because of Dara.”

 

“Oh come on hyung!” Jiyong scoffed. “I actually like the concept of the show!”

 

“Right?!” he chuckled.

 

“Please consider it!” he sure didn’t give up.

 

“No,” YG sternly uttered.


“Please,” Jiyong gave one of his puppy eyes which earned a scowl on YG’s face.

 

“Don’t,” he looked at Jiyong with disgust. “Ever. Do. That. Again.”

 

“Please?” he whispered.

 

“No,” YG repeated.

 

“You know I’ll ask  you again soon,” Jiyong smirked.

 

“I know,” his boss said. “And I’d tell you the same thing. No.”

 

“Eventually you’d say yes,” he nodded. “Really hyung. You will eventually give in.”

 

“Right!” he laughed. “Good luck on that. If I’m able to move back your album releases then I’m sure I can do this easily.”

 

“Jerk!” he evilly looked at him.

 

“I know!” his boss smiled.

 

“Argh!” Jiyong groaned frustrated.

 

“He’ll get over it,” YG laughed.

 

The End.

 

 

---------------

 

A/N:


 

Something quick that I had typed. Sorry if it doesn’t make any sense. It was just for fun. Thanks for reading! :)