I Choose to Love You

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]
I Choose Love to You
By: Hyorin of Sistar
 

----------------

[a/n: My D&G ideas won't subside neh?! i love this song so i hope you would to! Hyorin's voice is soooo soothing it's making me want to cry haha. It's been on my replay mode since yesterday! (^_^) Please enjoy this!]

----------------

Many people in campus had asked me why I like a guy name Kwon Jiyong. The Kwon Jiyong, that’s known to be the badass, arrogant, egotistic and conceited jerk that many people had met on campus. His bright yellow hair that’s sometimes is in cornrows that threw many people off. Quite judgemental as i say they are!

Many don’t like his hip hop style which people would say he’s a wannabe rapper or he belongs to some kind of a gang. But for me, he more than what people think he is. That there’s a reason why a Kwon Jiyong would dress and act the way he would.

That also behind his hip hop fashion and those ridiculous personalities people had said about him is nothing but a face of something more. I believe that behind the Kwon Jiyong or also known as G-Dragon is a guy that’s worth showing to the world and be proud of.

No matter how many times he pushes me away, the more I pull myself closer to him, because with what my heart says, I Choose to Love Him.

-

There’s never a day I would miss interacting with him or shall I say try to get his attention. No matter how much he would ignore me, I always end up pushing myself closer to him.

I’d be thankful if he just let me be close to him which happens quite often. Like that one particular day, when he’s just sitting alone under the big oak tree during lunch time and as the brave Sandara Park that I am, I chose to take the risk. It was the day I decided to leave my friends for lunch so I can spend some time with him to show him he’s not lonely in this school. That a Kwon Jiyong has someone to lean onto, which is me.

[Flashback #1]

After getting my lunch in the cafeteria, I told my friends that I’ll be going out in the yard to eat lunch with Jiyong. They all gave me a look which I know they didn’t like the idea at all.

Even my friends believe in what people say about Kwon Jiyong, but for me I feel like I know him more. It’s his precious eyes that seem to speak to me that he has longed for something or someone.

“Dara,” Bom said making me smile. “We can’t stop you huh?”

“Nope,” I smiled at her telling them it’s my final answer. “I’ll see you guys later though.”

“Good luck unnie,” Minji and CL worriedly said making me giggle.

Once they left, I took my tray of lunch out in the school yard, and like I had expected he’s under that big tree far from where the students are all busy mingling. There’s always a time where I get curious why that particular tree and why he would choose to outcast himself from everyone.

I held my lunch tightly, with a smile and a mission in mind. For today, I wanted to feel what it’s like to be next to Jiyong for lunch. Call me crazy in love, but that’s what it really feels like when it comes to Jiyong.

Once I arrived at his place, he looked at me blankly for a bit and slowly his eyes turned into a heavy glare.

“Go away,” he sternly said making my heart flutter. His voice, whenever he’d speak to me, whether he’s in a bad mood or he could care less, my heart never fails to flutter. Somehow his voice had attracted me more into getting to know him.

But instead of following his order, I sat next to him with my lunch on the ground. He looked at me puzzled at first and then his eyes turned into another heavy glare.

“Fine I’ll leave,” he said but on time I caught his wrist.

“Stay please,” I softly murmured. “I promise I won’t talk, just stay by my side.”

He looked at me weirdly at first and slowly he sat back down. I gave him a smile which he returned by a glare once again. Once again his eyes, it painted something different from the way he’s acting towards me. As delusional as this sound but I feel like his eyes likes my presence.

I pushed my tray towards him signaling him he can have some of my lunch but instead he took his hat off and placed it on his face. I smiled seeing how he tried to look uninterested.

“Can I say a few words?”I said.

“No,” he coldly said.

“Please,” I pleaded. And when he didn’t answer I smiled and decided to go on. “I really like your hair color, it fits the colors of your eyes. It’s as if they sparkle.”

And once I said my intention he took his hat off his face and placed it on his head. He stood up with that same face that greeted me. The uninterested and annoyed face, and there he stood up ready to leave.

“I mean it,” I said making him stop from his tracks for a few seconds. “It’s really looks good on you.”

And after I said my last sentence he left. At that moment I would have been sad, but instead I smiled feeling happy to be able to talk to him even for a little bit.

“I choose to love you,” I whispered looking at his back. “And I mean it.”

[end of flashback #1]

 

Most of my classmates think I’m wasting my time with Kwon Jiyong. They always tell me that he doesn’t appreciate the effort I make just to be friends with him. For me, that didn’t matter since being next to him at every chance I coulf have is enough. Although I do hope that one of these days, he’d come to appreciate and be more out open to me.

And I had hoped that he can see my effort and sincerity in being friends with him, but of course that’s not what my heart had intentionally wanted. However for the sake of being close to him I shrugged the feeling of just being friends with him.

There are also times with him where I’d choose to walk him home. Not really the typical love story you’d read right? But yes, a Sandara Park would walk him home, not because I’m really desperate, but because I wanted to spend some more time with him. Okay maybe it is out of desperation but what can you do when you like that one person. You'd do anything and everything right?

And even the mere silence as we walked together is enough for me to have a good night dream.

[Flashback #2]

I quickly ran down the hall towards the entrance where I saw Jiyong is leaving to. I called his name which would earn a disappointed look from the people around me but that didn’t bother me.

“Jiyong wait!” I yelled hoping to get his attention. “Wait!’

I thought I saw him walk slowly which made my heart flutter again. And on time before he turned out to the busy street I was able to caught up with him.

I sneakily looked at him and seeing his blank stare ahead made me smile.

“I hope you don’t mind me walking with you,” I muttered earning a sigh from him and even if my home is the opposite from his I wouldn’t think twice of going. Just for Jiyong I’d take the long path home and the chance to walk with him. “I’ll take that as a yes.” I giggled after.

And just by his silence along the busy street it was enough moment for me and him. I would sneakily look at him and somehow a smile would form in my lips. What could he be thinking about? Are you thinking about me Jiyong? Or is something bothering you? Am I bothering you? If only you knew what my heart says.

After quite a few minutes we arrived at his building and I knew it was the end of my time with him for the day. I quickly brush the frown on my face and looked at him eagerly but instead his back greeted.

“Thanks for allowing me to walk with you,” I said which didn’t earn anything from him. He opened the main entrance door of his apartment building not even looking back at me. Then my shoulder dropped feeling disappointed somehow.

“Was I expecting too much?” I mumbled and slowly I turned aound with another frown on my face.

“No!” I breathed in taking back the courage I had earlier. “Of course he’s like that. That’s right Dara! Don’t give up just yet! Fighting!”

There I walked home with a huge smile on my face. To be able to be next to you is all that matters to me. I don’t need any words from you, as long as you know mine it would be enough.

[End of Flashback #2]

 

A few more weeks passed and I have done the same routine. I’ve earned a new name in school from being Jiyong’s one and only fan. I would defend him from anyone that talked bad about him and I wouldn’t mind them spitting back some bad words at me as long as it's not Jiyong they're talkig about.

As long as I’m able to protect Jiyong from all these people I’m willing to take the risk.

I felt him drifted a bit though ever since I’ve almost became one of him. People in school had started calling me names but it didn’t bother me. What bothered me the most now is how Jiyong suddenly pulled away from me when I knew before that we were getting closer to each other. Did I expect so much?

And at times where I didn’t expect to see him his eyes would avoid mine as if he no longer wanted to be close to me. Or at least would acknowledge me as someone in is life.

And as more days passed, I felt the sudden pain as if we had broken up from the invisible relationship I had put. I wanted to cry, but instead I brought my chin up in determination. I needed answers and I needed him to know what I feel. Why I wanted to be close to him. What my intentions are. I wanted to show him how I’m not ashamed of being him.

This week he had been avoiding me again. He rushed his way out of school yesterday and I knew he’d do that again today.

And so I decided to leave my last class early and waited for him in the school yard where he’ll cross before heading towards the main school entrance.

I stood next to the big tree we used to sit together to and waited patiently. Once the bell had ring for dismissal I smiled ready to confront Jiyong’s sudden distance from me.

And as what I expected, I saw him rushing his way out of school.

“Jiyong!” I called but he ignored me. He didn’t slow his pace this time but instead he walked faster.

“Jiyong!” I called again and this time ran after him.

“What do you want?” he bitterly said which had taken me back with the sudden tone. “Isn’t it enough for you to see?! I don’t want you hanging around me!”

“What?!” I spat back. “Who are you to tell me who to hang out with?!”

“Are you fcking blind?!” he yelled and slowly we were getting people’s attention which I didn’t care. “Don’t see you what’s happening to you?!”

“I don’t care!” I yelled feeling hurt suddenly with such reason from him. It' the lamest reason he could possibly make and it didn't help me understand him at all.

“Stop wasting your time on me!” he said leaving but I didn’t dare let this one go.

I ran after him and quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him back as hard as I could. He looked at me angrily which didn’t bother me at all.

“You can’t tell me who not to waste time on!” I bitterly said. “I chose to be next to you because…”

“Look stop with the game!” he cut me off.

“I’m not playing Jiyong!” I quickly defended myself. “For once! Can’t you see what I’m doing?!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” he turned a bit but I cupped his face quickly and there I planted my hot lips on his wanting to touch his soft lips. So that my love would be delivered to his heart.

I closed my eyes feeling the longing I wanted to experience and I was right with what I have chosen in the beginning. His lips felt so soft against mine that I wanted to cry for feeling the new sensation. And now that I know what it feels like to kiss Kwon Jiyong, the more I loved and longed for him.

He pulled from the kiss and looked at me deeply in my eyes, “I’m not worth it,” he muttered sadly and my eyes moistened after hearing him say that. “I’m not worth it to be your friend.”

“Stupid,” I hit his forehead with my knuckle hard hoping to knock his senses off. “If you still haven’t known how I felt, I will love you more than anyone in this world.”

“No,” he shook his head. “I’m not the guy for you Dara,” my heart fluttered hearing him say my name for the first time. “There’s someone better for you out there.”

“No Jiyong,” I held his hand tightly. “I will always love you. I will love you, like this moment right now and more than anyone in this world. I will love you.”

“For once Jiyong,” my tears had fallen. “Be honest with me, like what your eyes have been telling me from the day I saw you. Be honest for once to yourself. I will love you Jiyong no matter how many times you would push me away.”

“It won’t ever change Jiyong,” I tried not to sob, but my tears were unstoppable. “For my heart is telling me, I Choose to Love You.

When I didn’t hear anything from him, my heart sunk feeling as if the world had turned upside down for me. Did I expect too much? I quickly brushed my tears away and looked at him for the last time.

“I mean it Jiyong,” I lastly said. “I mean it when I said I Choose to Love You.”

And as I was about to turn to walk away I felt his hand on mine. He quickly turned me and pulled me into a tight hug.

My heart suddenly rejoiced fluttering in delight.

“Don’t expect too much from me,” he whispered. “I’m glad you’re heart choose me, but don’t expect too much from me.”

“I will Jiyong,” I said. “Because I know there’s someone sincere in you.”

“I’m sorry,” he pulled away looking into my eyes. “If I can’t express myself much to you.”

“I’ll wait Jiyong,” I smiled at him. “I’ll wait, but I just wanted you to know I did choose to love you not by pity but by my heart.”

“Thank you,” he cupped my cheeks brushing the rest of my tears. “I’ll do my best Dara.”

“I know,” I nodded. “No pressure Jiyong, I’ll wait for you patiently.”

“You don’t have to, I’m already here with you,” he whispered and slowly he planted his lips on mine.

As if it was a real movie, our moments were shared with the people around us. The people who had judged Jiyong so easily had finally seen that he’s someone that can be loved. And I’m proud to say that I’m the first person he loves.

Once we broke out kiss, our forehead connected to one another looking deeply in each other’s eyes.

“Thank you,” I softly murmured earning the first smile from him.

“I should be saying that,” he brushed my cheeks with his thumbs. “Sorry I had to act like that around you. I wanted to get to know you, but I’m afraid to admit that I was scared. And so I chose to treat you like the way I treated others here.”

“But every single day,” he smiled. “We spent together, were the best moments in my life. I’m sorry if I had to act like that and pushed my feelings off you just so you don’t get hurt because of me.”

“I don’t care what others say about you, Jiyong,” I smiled at him. “All that matters to me is, I will love you more than anyone in this world because I choose to love you.”

“Thank you,” he smiled again. “How about I take you home this time?”

“Hmm that’ll be nice,” I giggled. And like all happy endings, he took my bag with his left hand while his right hand entwined tightly into my left hand and walked out like a real couple. It was no invisible relationship that my mind had created, but this time it's the real thing. The actual love story i've been dying to start with him. 

And for all I know, the effort I made is all worth it since now, I can proudly say Kwon Jiyong is my boyfriend.

Let’s just say our love story is quite different among all love stories which say makes us more unique than anyone out there. Right?

After all, I Sandara Park, choose to love a guy name Kwon Jiyong. I Choose to Love You, Kwon Jiyong.

----------------------

Author's Note:

Aiyoo~ just for love, you're willing to do anything! Aisht! High School mode moments again! hehe i hope you like this romance hehe. gosh this song is so addicting! And to add more Jiyong's MV for One of a Kind is a total huwahhhh so hard to explain! it's too good to be true! i'm excited for his 2nd album now! Unleash the Dragon!

Anyway hope you like this! hehe. Thank you all in advance for reading! (^_^)