Chapter 9: Why am I There?

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

WIKIHSP:Chapter 9

Woohyun POV

I seriously didn't believe this, of course this is a dream... I think because stuff like this only happen in fictional stories... Don't they?

"Seriously guys! Just pinch me so I could wake up!" I shouted. They all stared at me.

"Okay!" They all responded and went up to pinch me.

I moved away. "Not all of you!" I laughed. "Fine! I'll do it myself!" I slowly moved my hand to my wrist and pinched it. I winced at the pain in hopes of waking up from this odd 'dream' but no. Just no... This was all real. Wait...

"This is real!" I shouted out. "This. Is. Real!" I jumped with joy filling my veins.

--------------------------------------------

Hoya POV

Woohyun seemed happy. Really happy...

"Whoa calm down!" I told him and Sungyeol pulled him to sit down. "Were still not that used to it... It still doesn't make sense to us,"

"Woohyun hyung, did you get a tingling feeling when you woke up?" Sungjong asked.

"Well, yeah," He responded.

"And what time did you wake up?" Sungjongie continued.

"Why? Eh... Maybe around five thirty ish..." Woohyun replied.

"Mhmm..." Sungjong said as he placed his hand over his chin. "What time is it now?"

Woohyun looked towards the clock. "Its seven fifteen, why?"

"Oh nothing," Sungjong told him.

Woohyun shrugged and we left that topic. Then a thought came to my mind on what had happend earlier in the toilets.

"Guys," Myungsoo began. "I'm pretty sure I just heard your thoughts,"

-----------------------------------------

Myungsoo POV

I remembered that moment earlier when Sungyeol and Sungjong said they heard Hoya's thoughts. Now I'm experiencing hearing other thoughts.

"What do you mean? Tell us what you heard," Sungyeol spoke.

"Well what I heard was Sungjongie contemplating how to turn invisible, you were thinking about buying an Americano and Hoya was thinking about the situation that happened earlier in the hospital toilets,"

"What about me?" Woohyun asked.

I shrugged.

---------------------------------

Sungyeol POV

"But, what if I don't want you to access my thoughts!" Sungjong stated putting both his hands on his head.

"Maybe we can try block each other out?" I suggested.

Woohyun shook his head. "How is this even possible..."

A note fell from thin air. "What the." Woohyun said as he picked it up. "Where did this note come from?"

"A whole bunch of them randomly keep appearing out of nowhere... We don't even know who they are from!" Myungsoo responded. "What does it say?"

Woohyun read the note out loud. "It says 'You can block each other out, just don't let each other into your mind. It's possible.' That's weird... Who is this note from and how does it manage to appear here?"

Another note fell from thin air and I picked it up this time.

"This one says, 'I'm pretty sure you don't know me but I think that Myungsoo person has met my sister',"

L immediately looked towards the letter that a fan gave to him earlier. He quickly got up and grabbed it.

"Wait. So this guy is... Um.. Park Lina's older brother who was in a car accident similar to ours?" Myungsoo quickly guessed.

Another note fell and it simply said 'Yes'. (neh in korean 네)

"So... This 'Park Lina's brother' is communicating with us through magically appearing notes?" Woohyun questioned making air quotation marks.

"I guess so..." Sungjong said.

"But that means that... He is somehow watching our conversation!" Woohyun shouted out with wide eyes.

All of our eyes widened.

"Can we all read each other's mind? And is it only reading minds amongst us, the members only?" Hoya asked.

No note fell after Hoya asked his question and a disappointed expression came upon his face.

"This is such a weird situation," I slowly spoke out.

We heard something coming from Woohyun and Sunggyu hyungs room, we immediately looked towards the direction of the room.

Hoya who was closest to the closed door of the room stood up and slowly crept up to the door. He placed his hand carefully onto the door knob and slightly opened the door.

-----------------------------

Hoya POV

The door squeaked open and I peeked into the room. There stood Woohyun. Wait what? Woohyun! But he was in the living room... And...

I looked back to see Woohyun sitting on the floor and inside the room there was another Woohyun laying on his bed.

"What the fu!" I exclaimed.

The others immediately stood up and rushed towards me.

"Whats wrong?" Sungjong-sshi asked and peeked into the room. His mouth dropped and we all peeked in at the second Woohyun who was calmly sleeping on the bed.

"Why. Is. There. Another. Me?" Woohyun asked.

"It appears your powers came in early," L said crossing his arms over his chest and leaning onto the wall.

The other Woohyun woke up and 'poofed' out of exsistance.

"I can clone myself!"

-----------------------------------

-The Next Day-

Myungsoo POV

I stood up from bed, feeling happy that I was able to sleep in without worrying about busy schedules for a couple of days. I walked to the kitchen and just had some cereal for breakfast. The others were still asleep.

I looked towards the clock and it was ten twenty four am.

Once I finished eating I went to the crates full of our fan mail and began looking for packages that had my name written on it. Sungyeol came out of the bedroom stretching and yawning.

"Morning," He greeted me before he walked into the kitchen.

Sungyeol came into the living room, holding a bowl of cereal and eating whilst standing.

"You know what I've been wondering..." He began as he took a spoonful of cereal.

"What?" I said, organizing the fan mail.

"Since we have woken up in age order... Does that mean Sunggyu hyung won't wake up until Dongwoo wakes up?"

I stopped sorting the packages and walked towards Sungyeol. "What if Dongwoo doesn't wake up..." I told him.

"Stop thinking so negatively..." Woohyun said rubbing his eyes as he walked out of his bedroom into the toilet.

"Ah. Good morning," Sungyeol and I greeted Woohyun.

------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo POV <------ finally (': he's alive :D

I woke up and a tingling sensation overcame my body. My right hand was all bandaged up, I looked around and saw I was in a hospital room, the walls were a pale blue and there was a window to my right.

I yawned and heard some footsteps come by my room.

"Anyone out there? I'm awake!" I shouted out and sat up on my bed.

A nurse walked into the room and we both greeted each other politely.

"Ah. Good morning, does your wrist hurt?" She asked contently.

I looked down to my hand, looked back up and shook my head.

"It doesn't hurt a bit," I replied with a slight smile.

"Do you want me to call up the other members to visit you? Or are you fine on your own for now?" She asked sincerely.

"Oh, sure! How are they?" I inquired.

"Myungsoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol checked out yesterday. So it is only you and Sunggyu here at the moment," She answered. She passed me a remote for the television and walked out.

I switched on the television and began watching some shows.

The nurse came back in with a tray of food and handed it to me then left the room once again.

------------------------------------

Myungsoo POV

The phone began ringing and Sungyeol went to answer it. Hoya and Sungjong walked out of their room yawning simultaneously.

After a decent amount of time, Sungyeol hung up the phone.

"Dongwoo is awake," He informed us.

Woohyun walked out of the bathroom. "What did I miss?" He asked.

------------------------------------