Chapter 15: My Clothes!

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

WIKIHSP:Chapter 15

Myungsoo POV

So now, we are in our apartment with Jinli, Sungmi and manager Hyoan... We need to figure out what to tell him.

**How do we say we met?** Woohyun questioned.

"Don't say anything..." I whispered to Jinli and Sungmi. "The members and I got this," I hope...

An itch came upon my nose... Oh no, don't sneeze. Don't sneeze! This is the worst time to sneeze! Annoying side effects. Unfortunately, I sneezed.

---------------------------------- 

Sungyeol. POV

"ACHOO!"

All of a sudden a pocket knife flew out of Sungmi's pocket and directly towards me. Do I catch it?! It's like it's in slow motion, my speed is making it feel like time is going super slow... It might be too obvious if I catch it in front of Hyoan hyung.

I need to think... If I duck down the knife will fly through Dongwoo, who is behind me, and that will make as many questions come out of Hyoan's mouth just as me catching the blade.

What do I do?

-------------------------------- 

Woohyun POV

The moment L-sshi sneezed, I knew something would fly by so I needed to think immediately. I focused on making a clone but in one of the bedrooms.

The sound of items toppling over came from Sunggyu and my room. Our manager rushed straight away into the room to check it out just before he saw the pocket knife.

Sungyeol caught the pocket knife and passed it to Sungmi before Hyoan hyung returned to the living room.

"Why- Why- Why did I just see another you?" Our manager stammered pointing to me.

Crap! I forgot to get rid of the clone.

**Why did you forget to evaporate your clone!** Sunggyu scolded me.

I keep forgetting to block them out of my thoughts =.=

**You forgot again,** Sungyeol snickered. I facepalmed.

"Another Woohyun?" L asked using his acting skills. "Maybe you should take a break hyung. Too much thinking might over cook your brain."

------------------------------ 

Myungsoo POV

Ah! What am I saying!? How are we going to explain this?!

"Go on a holiday!" Hoya suggested. "And bring manager Jungryoul and Youngjun with you!"

We all began pushing him to the door and closed him out.

"Okay bye now!" Dongwoo yelled out whilst waving and laughing.

Our manager barged in once again.

"What's going on here?! Are you trying to keep something from me!" He exclaimed.

We all looked at each other.

**What do we say?** Sungjongie asked.

**Wait! I got an idea!** Dongwoo cheered with joy.

We immediately glanced towards him while Hyoan hyung, Jinli and Sungmi gave us confused looks. Dongwoo was jumping up and down while smiling with excitement.

**Tell us,** Sunggyu said.

But no. He decided to keep it a secret...

--------------------------------- 

Dongwoo POV

I made sure to block the members out of my thoughts.

Okay! So basically my plan goes like this, make Hyoan hyung faint by using our powers then when he wakes up we tell him it was just a dream. I have sort of thought my plan through, I guess.

Praying that my plan would work I took a deep breath before going forth with it.

"Hey! Look!" I shouted out and focused on my powers as I put my hand through the wall next to me.

"What are you doing!?" Sungyeol yelled out and attempted to push me but failed as my powers caused him to fall through me and onto the floor.

Our manager's eyes widened as he stared in total awe. He pointed to me with his mouth hanging open and slowly stepped backwards out of the dorm.

I felt a force push me through the wall. Immediately I could tell L had used his telekinesis to push me out of sight and into Hoya's and Sungjong's bedroom. I stopped focusing and laughed as I sat down on the floor.

"Good one L-sshi!" I whispered.

---------------------------- 

Jinli POV

Ugh. I hope Dongwoo knows what he is doing and I hope it turns out right. I clearly warned them about not allowing anyone to know... Why are our Infinite oppa's so careless?

We still need to know more stuff on their side effects too, we already know partially what Sungjongie's and L's ones are but the rest of the members...

All of a sudden, Sungyeol began laughing hysterically.

"What the!" Hoya jumped back as he was the one standing right next to Sungyeollie.

"I get it now!" Sungyeol said as he stopped laughing.

Next thing you know Sungyeol used his speed and ran behind their manager. Startled, their manager began to run out of the room and down the corridor.

"We can't let him tell anybody!" Sunggyu shouted and began running out the door while the others followed him out besides Dongwoo, who was still in the bedroom.

Sungmi and I remained in the dorm, we allowed our Infinite oppa's to handle their own dirty work.

------------------------------- 

Sungyeol POV

We were trying to catch Hyoan hyung. I began running to follow Sunggyu, I used my speed but next thing you know, my power wouldn't work. What!? No matter how hard I focus it's not working... Damn. This must be a side effect. Maybe my power has certain limits, now I know how L and Sungjongie feel.

------------------------------- 

Sungjong POV

This is odd. Sungyeol hyung hasn't caught up with us. I wonder why he isn't using his speed... Sunggyu is in front so he must be the closest to Hyoan hyung.

We really need to catch our manager before anything bad happens.

Wait a minute!

**Sunggyu hyung! Can you somehow manage to teleport or something? You teleported into the dorm right?** I hastily questioned.

**Right.... I think so? I don't know. I'm completely unsure of how I teleported in the first place.** He replied. **And don't worry Hoya ran past me and he's out of my sight so I'm pretty sure he has caught Hyoan hyung. But we need to make sure. I don't know why, but I can't contact him through the mindlink...**

**Maybe he is concentrating so much on catching hyung that he doesn't realize that he has blocked us out.** Woohyun suggested.

Well, that’s just nice…

------------------------------

Hoya POV

Where could have Hyoan hung went. I stood in the corridor thinking of the possible places he could have ran to in that short amount of time. I heard the elevator ding and immediately ran down the hall and turned right.

Hyoan hyung was rapidly pressing the button to close the elevator but I made it in just in time.

------------------------------

Dongwoo POV

I stood up off the bedroom floor and walked out of the room into the living room. The front door was wide open and Jinli was just closing it.

“Oh, Do you wanna chase your manager too?” Jinli asked before slamming the door shut and gesturing to the hallway.

I shook my head. “Nah…”

Sungmi walked into the middle of the living room and sat on the floor. Both Jinli and I followed and sat next to her.

“Eh… Where’s your television remote?” Jinli asked, turning her head and looked around the room.

I scratched my head and remembered that it smashed cause L-sshi sneezed.

“I guess we’ll just need to press the on button on the television. The remote kinda broke…” I laughed.

Sungmi stood up and walked up to the tv and manually pressed the on button. All of a sudden a loud scream and a face popped up on the screen. I screamed in shock. I’m surprised the girls didn’t get scared. They both turned to me with disgusted faces and covered their eyes.

“What?” I asked innocently.

-------------------------------

Sungmi POV

Dongwoo screamed at the face on the television screen and both Jinli and I turned towards him. We both instantly covered our eyes.

“What?” He questioned.

“Oppa! You’re !” I shouted. “Your clothes fell through you!”