Chapter 1: BOOM!

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

hey guys! This is a new book series every book will be a different kpop group in this case this book is INFINITE :3 also this starts off when they dont have 'superpowers' yet :L 

This idea came to mind when i watched parodies of come back again LOL. 

ANYWAYS...                

hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------- 

Dongwoo POV

It was in fact my birthday today but it doesn't matter if we had a busy schedule apparently...

"Guys, get yourselves ready because we will be driving to your interview in an hour," One of our manager hyungs informed us.

We all stood up and began to get prepared.

Sungyeol approched me after both of us finished getting dressed.

"Dongwoo hyung," He whispered to me. "I've informed all the other members about this already and since its your birthday we are going to 'escape', like we did for sesame player, after the interview this afternoon!"

"Why don't we just ask Hyoan hyung since its my birthday and if we could borrow the car?" I suggested.

"Trust me hyung. He won't let us. No matter how many more times we ask. And you seem pretty odd today. MAYBE BECAUSE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Sungyeol said.

Next thing you know all the other members and our managers jump out singing "SENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA! SENG IL CHUKA HAMINDA!"

One of our managers passed me the car key. "Dongwoo since its your birthday and the group has been training super hard even on your birthday I'll let you guys go out! I've cancelled your schedule for today for the sake of this."

It seemed pretty odd to me.

"Really?" I asked. "You're serious?! I never thought this world happen ever!"

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Sungjong POV

Dongwoo seemed to be extremely happy but I'm still not comfortable of him having the responsibility of driving. Just thinking about it sends chills up my spine... But of course I should trust Dongwoo to be a safe driver, shouldn't I?

"Lets GO!" Dongwoo shouted out as he ran out the door to the car whilst laughing, (you know that crazy laugh of his).

"He seems more excited to drive rather than go out on his birthday..." Woohyun laughed.

We made our way to the car, got in and Dongwoo began to laugh uncontrollably as he put his foot onto the acceleration. We ended up reversing...

"Where do you wanna go?" Dongwoo asked.

"Hyung... Let me ask you a question... How did you manage to get a drivers license in the first place?" Woohyun asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo POV

I didn't bother answering Woohyun's question and decided to just drive to Hongdae. The feeling of freedom without feeling the guilt of trying to escape our busy schedule was just so... BEAUTIFUL! I may sound crazy right now but still its so amazing.

"Lets eat first when we get to Hongdae... I'm starving..." Sunggyu said.

--------------- 오모오모오<---- OMOMO  

~~~LATER AFTER HAVING A GOOD TIME~~~ [I really cbf typing up what happened]

Myungsoo POV

It was getting dark now and we decided to get in the car to go home. As we were driving the traffic began to pile up and it also began to rain. I felt so unsafe because it was Dongwoo driving under these conditions.

"One of you guys please call one of our managers to tell them we're gonna be a tad bit late tonight..." Dongwoo told us.

"Hey Lee Sungjong," Sunggyu shouted out passing his mobile to him. "You call Hyoan Hyung and tell him we're going to be late coming home!"

---------------------------------- 

Sungjong POV

I put on a fake smile and dialled manager Hyoan's number. I informed him about us being late.

In the middle of me talking to our manager a bolt of lightning struck the car and the car spun then we all out.

------- 

This chapter is short but i promise the next chapter is longer (: