Chapter 16: Uh Oh.

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

WIKIHSP:Chapter 16

I change povs a lot. Sorry. It’s a bad habit of mine for changing povs for no reason.

----------------------------------

Myungsoo POV

**L-ah!** Hoya exclaimed. **Come run outside the first elevator and try to use your powers to stop it from reaching the lobby!**

**But, I physically can't see the elevator,** I replied as I ran outside the elevator door.

**Just try! Quickly!** Hoya said.

I put my hand out but remembered that Jinli said to use the power of the mind. I put both my hands behind my back to refrain me from using them.

"Focus Myungsoo. Focus!" I whispered quietly to myself.

I could sense the elevator but it's so far down so close to the lobby. I really need to focus hard now.

----------------------------- 

Hoya POV

Aish! We're so close to the lobby, just passed level two now. What is L-ssi doing!?

I sheepishly looked towards Hyoan hyung who was cowering in the corner and gave him a awkward smile. Then the elevator stopped and the doors didn't open.

**Good job L-ssi!** I acknowledged.

**Haha. No problem!** He laughed. **But please hurry! The elevator is a quite heavy item to keep in place.**

Okay. So how do I make Hyoan hyung faint... THINK HOYA! THINK! Oh great I'm talking to myself. Oh right! Fire! That nearly made Woohyun faint the first time.

Focus. Hana! Dul! Seht!

A flame bursted out from the floor in front of me and our manager screamed his lungs out. The flame began creeping up the walls. Uh oh.

I couldn't feel any of the heat from the flame, it felt as it it was just normal room temperature. It was pretty cool. But right now I really need to keep control of this fire it's going to fill this tiny elevator with smoke!

I should have thought this through.

----------------------- 

Dongwoo POV

"Ah! " I shouted and immediately stood up. "Don't look!"

"We weren't gonna." Jinli retorted.

I hastily tried to pick up my clothes that were on the floor but no, just no. Ah! My powers, why are you so annoying!

"Oppa. Hurry up! I want to watch this horror film without any problems!" Sungmi complained.

Eh. Eh... I just quickly ran into my bedroom.

"Jinli! Can you pass me my clothes!" 

------------------------- 

Sungyeol POV

I ran at normal speed and saw L-ssi standing outside the elevator with his hands behind his back.

"Oi!" I pounced on him, laughing.

"What the hell are you doing, you idiot! You just made me drop the elevator!"

-------------------------- 

Hoya POV

The elevator began moving again. Oh no.

**What happened!?** I shouted.

**Sorry...** Sungyeollie replied.

The flames went out but the elevator was partially burnt. Oops! 

------------------------

Jinli POV

Dongwoo walked out of his bedroom, finally wearing clothes.

"It appears when you're scared, whatever solid object that isn't part of your body will fall through," Sungmi snickered.

I could tell that Sungmi was having erted thoughts...

“Sungmi-ah!” I shouted and pushed her over. She laughed and pushed me back violently.

Dongwoo was looking at us weirdly as Sungmi and I pushed each other over back and forth.

“Should I exit the room?” He pointed to his bedroom door.

“NO! OPPA! NO!” Sungmi exclaimed, she stood up and ran to push him over.

But, unfortunately, she fell on top of him onto the floor. But not only did she fall on him... No, no, no. They kissed!

Aish! My unnie! What's wrong with her!

------------------------------ 

Sungmi POV

OMO!              

My blushed and immediately stood up. Aish! So embarrassing! I facepalmed and avoided eye contact with Dongwoo oppa.

He stood up and gave me an amazing smile.

"Heh. I'm gonna go home now!" I said and rushed to the front door. "Bye!"

--------------------------- 

Dongwoo POV

What just happened? Did we just kiss? Why am I so happy for, I barely know her!

Jinli sat on the floor in front of the television with the mouth wide open.

"So..." I chuckled at the awkwardness.

"Interesting thing to see," She said.

I rubbed the back of my neck. Ah. What do I do now...?

"I'm gonna go too," Jinli said as she stood up and began walking towards the door.

----------------------- 

Sungmi POV

I ran down the corridor to go to the elevator.

"Oi! Wait for me!" I turned around to Jinli. "Why ditch me!?" She laughed.

"That was so embarrassing!!!" I cried.

She nudged me. "Well... You got a kiss with your bias!"

We began walking, until we bumped into Myungsoo and Sungyeollie oppa who sat outside the elevator looking exhausted.

"Hey! Are you guys alright?" Jinli asked them.

Sungyeol turned his head towards us.

"Oh. It's you." He said sounding half asleep.

"Wait! You haven't caught your manager yet!" I exclaimed.

L stood up and helped Sungyeol up.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Hoya has got it under control," He replied with a small smirk.

-------------------- 

Hoya POV

"... And there was fire everywhere!" Hyoan hyung shouted out in the lobby to everybody there.

I literally died inside. Now what's going to happen!?

I felt a tap on my left shoulder to turn to Sunggyu and Woohyun. I jumped back a little from shock.

"Wow, you did and awesome job getting our butts kicked," Woohyun said sarcastically.

"Sorry..." I apologized. "You teleported behind me didn't you?"

Sunggyu did a nod. "It took a while to figure my powers out..." both Woohyun and I shushed him for carelessly announcing it.

Our manager turned to us. "So superpowers are real!"

"No!" The three of us replied instantaneously.

"Sir. I think we may need to take you to a hospital for some check-ups..." A police officer told Hyoan hyung. "It is clear that you possibly lit a match inside the elevator as we found a box of matches and two used matches within that elevator,"

**I think that Park Hyunwoo guy could have possibly did that?** Sunggyu said.

**Yeh, I think so.** Woohyun responded.

-------------------------------- 

Sungjong POV

As I walked into the dorm I saw Dongwoo smiling like an idiot touching his lips.

"Are you okay?" I raised an eyebrow. No response. "Hey! Hyung," I waved my hand in front of his face.

He jumped out of his 'phase'. "Huh? What?" He asked shocked. "Oh yeah. I'm fine!"

"If you say so..." I said and walked awkwardly towards the television, to watch the horror movie that was on. “Where are Jinli and Sungmi?”

“Oh uh… They left?”

I turned the television off.

“Where to?” I asked curiously.

---------------------------------

Jinli POV

"So where are you guys headed to?" L oppa asked.

I looked at Sungmi and then back to L.

"Uh. Home. Why?" I replied.

"Really? It's already..." He looked at the clock that sat on the wall next to the elevator. "Eleven..."

"Whoa. Really?!" Sungmi said. "We better get going then!"

The elevator arrived at the floor we were on just in time, but just as Sungmi and I were about to walk into the elevator which was partially charred. Someone grabbed my arm. I turned to L.

"It's really late. Just stay over night."

What did he just say? Is he offering for us to stay over?! WHAT! Kim Myungsoo... Offering two random girls to stay over!? What!?

------------------- 

Ahahah. Im seriously running out of ideas now. :/