Chapter 7: Stuck...

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

Chapter 7

Sungjong POV

We all looked towards the door and it so happened to be Woohyun hyung's parents.

"Annyeonghaseyo," We all greeted them bowing respectfully.

Woohyun's parents went to hug him.

"We were so worried about you!" His mother cried.

She turned around and treated me and the other members like family worrying about us too and talking about how our parents would be extremely worried.

"Any of you know where the toilets are here?" Woohyun's father asked.

"It's just down the corridor to your right," Sungyeol explained.

"Ah, Thank you," His father replied politely and left the room heading towards the toilets.

Hoya, L, Sungyeol and I went out of the hospital room into the 'sitting area' outside the room just to give Woohyun and his mother sometime together.

"Now what?" Hoya asked.

"Well... We can't tell Woohyun hyung now..." I said.

--------------------------------------------

Myungsoo POV


We were contemplating what would we should do next...

"Oh gosh... I need to pee..." Sungyeol randomly announced.

"Okay. Lets go then..." Hoya said.

We began walking in the direction towards the toilets and a random piece of paper fell from the ceiling onto the floor. I picked it up.

Don't go yet. Turn around.

"Guys! Wait..." I quickly shouted. "This note..."

"But I need to pee!" Sungyeol whined.

I passed him the note and he read it.

"Oh... Uh... Okay... Creepy... But I need to pee!!!"

"Wait. Let me see the note," Hoya said as he put his hand out. Sungyeol passed it to Hoya and his eyes widened. "This is the same hand writing as the note I had earlier," He shivered.

---------------------------------------------
Woohyun POV

My mother and I chatted for a while and my father soon arrived back from the toilet. They began telling me about all the funny and odd moments that happened when I was younger.

--------------------------------------------

Hoya POV

Woohyun’s father had come back from the toilets and went into Woohyun’s hospital room.

Another note fell from the roof.

“Where the heck do these notes come from?” I laughed.

Sungyeol picked the note up.

“It says… ‘Okay. You can go now,’…” Sungyeol read it out. “YES! I NEED TO PEE!”

We followed Sungyeol to the toilets. He ran straight into a cubicle the minute we walked in.

"Ahh..." We heard his sigh of relief. 

"So… Should we tell Woohyun hyung or leave it to him to discover it?" Sungjong asked.

"We should just tell him when we get back to the dorm," I replied.

We soon heard a flush after that and out came Sungyeol. (<--- idk why that sounds so wrong to me) He went to wash his hands and we hung out in the toilets for a little bit longer.

"Anyways... Where do you think these notes are coming from?" Myungsoo asked.

I was thinking really hard of where they could have come from. Its completely impossible for it to have gotten in the dorm without us knowing and also for it just to fall from a closed ceiling.

"Yeah," Sungjong randomly said.

"Huh? What do you mean by yeah?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hoya hyung was talking about how it is impossible for the notes to appear out from thin air," Sungjong told us.

I raised an eyebrow. "I was thinking that... I didn't actually say it out loud,"

"Wait... I... I think I just heard your thoughts too," Sungyeol added.

"You too?!" Sungjong asked rapidly. "What about you L hyung?"

L shook his head.

"Wonder if we all have it," Sungyeol pondered.

 "Why don't we leave this matter til later and go back to see if Woohyun's parents are still there," L said.

As we began heading to the door Sungjong tripped... Over air...

-----------------------------------------

Sungjong POV

"Are you okay?" Sungyeol laughed. "Oh. Wait... You're invisible now..."

I looked at my hands and yep... I was invisible.

"How come its always in the toilets!" I exclaimed as I stood up from the floor.

"What makes me wonder... How come your clothes turn invisible too?" L questioned intelligently.

"That’s true... Because... Your clothes are just touching you and not literally part of your body," Hoya said.

"Hm... Maybe because..." I began.

"It is touching your skin?" Sungyeol added. "Wait! Does that mean We could turn invisible if we are touching your skin!"

"Sungyeollie... You do realise that sounds kind of wrong..." Myungsoo told him.

"But it would be awesome wouldn't it?" Sungyeol smiled.

“Let’s save that til later. Anyone could walk into the toilets at any time…” I said. “So how do I turn back…”

“Try focusing. It always works for me,” Myungsoo explained.

I closed my eyes and began to focus and opened my eyes.

“It worked!” Hoya said shrugging his shoulders.

We walked out of the toilets and through the corridor towards Woohyun’s room. We stepped into his room and his parents were no longer there.

“So… Your parents left already?” I asked.

“Uh… No, they just went to the cafeteria area in the hospital for some food,” He replied.

-----------------------------------------

Woohyun POV

“What did you guys need to tell me earlier?” I asked.

“We’ll tell you later,” L replied hurriedly. “This place is too open to say,”

I raised an eyebrow. “You’re kidding right?”

A nurse walked into the room. “It appears that you seem to be much better than before and you could be discharged from the hospital at any time,” She said.

“We could ask your parents to drop us off at the dorm?” Hoya suggested.

I nodded firmly.

 

___________________________________________________________________

Hoya POV

We finally arrived back at the dorm building once again but this time with Woohyun. We waved goodbye to Woohyun’s parents and began walking into the lobby of the building.

The moment we walked in we saw the security guard that I jumped talking with… ONE OF OUR MANAGERS! Luckily he hasn’t spotted us… Yet…

I made a ‘shh’ sound towards the others as we began sneaking our way to the elevators.

“Why so serious?” Woohyun whispered.

Sungyeol, Sungjong, Myungsoo and I shushed again towards Woohyun.

We made it to the elevator and got in. As the elevator began going up we talked.

“So… Why were you shushing me?”

“We did something…” Sungyeol chuckled.

“Did wha-“ Woohyun began but got interrupted by some banging and clanking around the elevator and we felt the elevator stop moving.

The lights in the elevator went off. The doors didn’t open and that’s when we knew… We were stuck.

_________________________________________________________________

Uh oh! They’re stuck in the elevator?! A black out!?!?!?!! 

Also I know im not that good at writing stories :’(