Chapter 10: Special Communication and Sneezing!

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WIKIHSP:Chapter 10

 

Dongwoo POV

A doctor walked into my room.

"Jang Dongwoo? Hm... Well will need to do a quick check up on you do you mind coming with me to the check-up room?"

"Uh. Sure," I said and stood up. The doctor's eyes widened.

"You can stand up?" He shouted as if a miracle happened. "Quickly come with me,"

I followed him to the check-up room and he began running some procedures.

"You seem to be much better than expected," He told me. "I'm even surprised you could stand up!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"When we first brought you in to the hospital after the accident your spine was extremely fractured and we assumed that afterwards you would be paralysed for the rest of your life," The doctor explained. "But it seems that you have managed to completely heal from all the major and minor injuries... Even your spine and broken wrist are completely healed!"

My eyes narrowed. "You're kidding right?" I laughed.

The doctor shook his head. "I am completely honest right now. It appears that you could be discharged when your friends come,"

------------------------------

Sungyeol POV

After having breakfast, the five of us once again caught a taxi to the hospital. We took two separate taxis, Myungsoo and I in one taxi and Hoya, Woohyun and Sungjong in the other.

We met up inside the hospital and made our way to the hospital wing Dongwoo was in.

"It seems like were always at the hospital," Myungsoo said.

As we walked to the administration desk in the hospital wing that Dongwoo was in we saw him walking back to his room.

"Ah. Dongwoo hyung!" Sungjongie shouted out to him waving.

The nurse allowed him to check-out of the hospital immediately. They explained to us how he somehow managed to completely heal from all his minor and major injuries.

We began to walk back out of the hospital.

"Should we tell him?" Woohyun whispered to me.

"Not now." I quietly replied. "When we get back to the dorm,"

---------------------------------------- 

Dongwoo POV

I'm curious about what Woohyun and Sungyeol were talking about. It seemed like they were trying to keep something from me...

I ran up behind them.

"What you guys talking about?" I asked while jumping up and down and smiling.

"Uh. Uh, nothing?" Sungyeol replied although it sounded more like a question.

"Are you sure?" I snickered.

---------------------------------- 

Myungsoo POV

Dongwoo was asking questions, but since we're in a public place its too dangerous to tell him now.

'Can you guys hear me?' I heard Sungyeol's voice in my head. (if the font is like this then its MIND COMMUNICATION)

'Whoaa... How'd he do that?' I thought.

'Are we communicating through our mind?' I heard Sungjong's voice this time.

'I think so...' I somehow managed to reply through my thoughts.

'This is so cool. Its like we have a mind link,' I heard Woohyun in my head. 'Can Dongwoo hear us?'

'I don't think so,' Hoya replied. 'His powers haven't come in yet,'

We all began chuckling and Dongwoo looked around at us all confused.

"Whats wrong? Why are you all laughing?" He questioned.

"Oh, nothing," Sungyeol laughed sarcasticly.

'We can block eachother out if we want to, right?' Sungyeol asked.

'I'm pretty sure... Don't you remember that note from yesterday?' I replied.

------------------------------ 

Sungjong POV

I'm surprised we are able to communicate through our minds. Its so weird... I never knew anything like this could be possible.

------------------------------ 

Hoya POV

We caught a taxi home and arrived at the dorm building. We walked into the lobby and there stood our three managers.

"Why did you jump the security guard yesterday?" Our manager Jungryoul asked with his arms crossed.

"You jumped a security guard?" Dongwoo asked quite amazed.

'Guys, what do I do?' I quickly tried to ask them.

'Just say you tripped,' Sungyeol replied.

'How can he say that! He tripped by jumping onto the security guard and then accidentally smuggled the fan mail to our dorm?' Sungjongie retorted.

"Hoya tripped," Dongwoo blurted out.

All of us immediately looked towards him, really surprised, and he smiled back towards us.

'I could hear you guys,' He laughed. 'This is really cool and scary too...'

"Tripped?" Manager Youngjun questioned. "We will let you off this time... But next time... You will get a punishment..."

Our managers then left to go do some meetings and what not.

We went to the elevator and began going to our dorm.

"So you heard us from the beginning?" Woohyun asked Dongwoo.

"Yeah..." Dongwoo said.

"But how come we couldn't hear your thoughts and you could hear us?" Sungyeol quickly questioned.

"Well, I somehow managed to block you guys out but you weren't blocking me out from any of your thoughts so I could hear the entire conversation. But I played along with you guys so you wouldn't suspect a thing," Dongwoo told us. "What did you mean about powers? Are you saying there is more than to just the mind link communication?"

"We'll explain the minute we get into the dorm," I replied.

------------------------------------- 

Sungyeol POV

We arrived at our floor and walked down the hallway and into our dorm. I was the last one to walk in and I shut the door behind me.

"You guys gonna explain now?" Dongwoo asked.

We began explaining to him about what happened yesterday.

----------------------------------- 

Dongwoo POV

"So you guys are saying that Woohyun can make temporary copies of himself, Hoya-sshi can create fire, Sungyeol has super speed, Myungsoo has telekenetic powers, Sungjongie can turn invisible and I yet still have to find out? And on top of that, we are able to communicate through our minds?"

They all nodded firmly.

"Wow... Thats weird," I slowly said. "Anyways, its midday... Whats for lunch?"

"Do you wanna order some pizza?" Woohyun suggested.

We all agreed and Woohyun went into the kitchen and called to order.

Hoya switched on the television, Sungjong went to use the iPad, Sungyeol watched television alongside Hoya and L was watching Sungjongie do something on the iPad. I decided to just sit and watch what Sungjong-sshi was doing.

He was watching YouTube videos, to be specific he went from watching videos of people covering our songs to cats.

All of a sudden L sneezed and the television remote flew out of Hoya's hand across the room and break into pieces as it hit a wall.

We all looked directly towards L and his eyes widened.

------------------------------------- 

Myungsoo POV

I froze for a moment contemplating what just happened. I can't believe that just hapenned. I sneezed and it caused the television remote to fly across the room and smash into the wall.

"Whoa. Now we have no more televison remote..." Sungyeol shrugged.

"That force is pretty strong," Dongwoo said looking down at the smashed remote.

I felt a itch come upon my nose once again.

"Uh oh. He's gonna sneeze!" Sungyeol laughed.

I then did sneeze and we heard a bang from the kitchen.

"Ow!" We heard Woohyun exclaim. "What the hell?"

All of us immediately stood up and rushed to the kitchen. There stood Woohyun rubbing the back of his head and a fry pan laying on the floor.

"The fry pan just flew out of the cupboard and smacked me on the head!"

---------------------------------------------