Chapter 14: Let's Get to Know Each Other!

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

Chapter 14

Annyeonghaseyo!!!! Hope you’re enjoying this story so far.

RANDOM MINI SKIT TIME~

Laura: *Korean* oh right. ‘THINKING: ah babo! Why did I assume they speak English!’
Katie: *Korean* Eh. Sorry for the interruption Infinite oppas. My bestfriend just… yeah…
Dongwoo: *Korean* Whats her name?
Laura: *THINKING: OMFG! DONGWOO WANTS TO KNOW MY NAME! ASFGHBSDFHF *DIES* *KOREAN*Oh hai thurr im raura. Eh eh. I mean laura.
*Infinite begins snickering*
Katie and Laura: 
*Korean* why are you guys laughing?
Myungsoo: *Korean* Oh we’re talking through the mindlink.
Katie and Laura: *Korean* THAT’S REAL! WUT?!

~TO BE CONTINUED~

P.S. I sort of twisted the storyline in this chapter. But don’t worry ill work my way around it. Its still about them having  super powers obviously.

Also I really cbf typing a super long chapter. I didn’t reach my goal but at least it is longer than usual.

------------------------------------------------------

WIKIHSP:Chapter 14

Hoya POV

These two girls were in our apartment because they just randomly decide to barge in... This is going to be interesting.

"Kim Jinli and Shin Sungmi, whoever you are? Why did you just barge into our dorm?" Sunggyu asked sternly.

"Eh, you asked for help? Hyunwoo oppa sent us!" The one with wavy light brown hair said.

"Who is Hyunwoo?" I curiously asked and stood up, the others stood up after me.

"Eh. Hyunwoo oppa, the one sending you notes. You know... Those pale yellow ones?" The brown haired explained. "Oh, also I'm Jinli and the one with black hair is Sungmi," She smiled this innocent smile.

"Park Hyunwoo? That's his name? How does he manage to send those notes anyway?" L questioned whilst crossing his arms.

Jinli closed the door and stepped forward.

"He obviously used his powers," Sungmi laughed as if we would have knew.

"Wait! Do you guys have powers?" Woohyun inquired.

"Ehh..." Jinli began and looked at Sungmi. "No." They replied in unison.

The members and I exchanged glances.

"Oh... Well this is socially awkward..." Dongwoo said. "So how are you supposed to help us with our powers?"

"Well, I guess let's start with this!" Sungmi said taking a pocket knife out.

"Holy shee-- Where'd you get that!" Sunggyu shouted out as we all jumped back. "Security!"

Jinli let out a sigh. "Sungmi-yah... Put at away... We're not going to test them with that yet," Jinli face palmed. "Don't worry Oppa's, Sungmi isn't going to brutally murder you. That's just for a test for later," She sheepishly smiled.

**I don't trust these girls,** I shuddered.

**Do we call security?** Sungjongie asked.

Sungmi yelled out and threw the knife at L. "L oppa! Catch!"

--------------------------- 

Myungsoo POV

The knife flew at me but I immediately put my hand out and stopped the knife with my telekenisis.

"Eh. You need to practice, try stopping it with just your mind. You don't need to use your hands, it's just going to be a bit more harder to master," Jinli said and crossed her arms. "Oh and if you let go of this pocket knife it will continue to fly towards you,"

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I shouted out and all of a sudden Sungmi threw another pocket knife out of no where. I stopped it using my other hand.

Sungyeollie began to step forward to grab the floating knives but Jinli stepped in front of him.

"No, no, no. Were testing his powers. No one interrupt," She said. "The next knife you must stop with the power of your mind."

Both my hands were occupied by the two knives and in about ten seconds it was Jinli who threw the knife. I focused hard as the knife came flying towards me and... It stopped in mid air.

"Wow! You master stuff pretty fast!" Sungmi cheered happily. "Way quicker than anyone else we've mentored,"

Sunggyu's eyes were way wider than usual. "Wah... That's so...Wahh!" Hyung was amazed.

"You've mentored people?" Hoya questioned curiously.

"Yeah. A lot actually!" Jinli told us.

I was in an uncomfortable position holding the pocket knives in place. "Can I let go of the knives now?" I asked impatiently.

"Wait. Eh, Sungyeollie oppa has speed right?" Jinli asked as she stepped out of Sungyeol's way. "So, once Myungsoo oppa let's go, the knives will fly towards him at incredible speeds and it is your job, Sungyeol, to use your speed to catch all of them before L oppa gets violently stabbed by the knives,"

"What!?" All the members and I yelled, but I sneezed.

The knives charged at full speed towards me and the next thing you know Sungyeol is holding three pocket knives in his right hand, standing in front of me.

"See! It wasn't that hard," Both the girls cheered with joy.

----------------------- 

Jinli POV

This was just getting very exciting. Both Sungmi and I in a room with the Infinite Oppa's! This is like... A DREAM COME TRUE!

I let out a sigh and concealed my inner fangirl. Crossing in my arms and leaning against the wall, I gave an innocent smile to Sungyeol.

"So, your speed is alright. It's not at it's best yet, you still need to work on it, okay?" I informed him.

Sungyeol dropped the knives. "Myungsoo-sshi literarily died earlier... I can't let him die again!"

"Yeah. We know," Sungmi said and took a step forward to confront Sungyeol.

"Wait. Wait. Wait!" Sunggyu shouted. "He died?"

"Neh. He did die. But it's only the side effect of his powers," I explained. "Just like Sungjong Oppa's extreme water cravings,"

"And how do you know this?" Sungjongie asked.

"Hyunwoo oppa told us." Sungmi and I said in unison.

----------------------------- 

Dongwoo POV

"Hyunwoo oppa told us." Jinli and Sungmi said at the same time.

"So now what are we going to do?" I asked.

"WE SHALL GO TO... THE PARK!" Sungmi shouted out, turned around and ran into the door. "I was supposed to do that." She sheepishly chuckled.

-At the Park somewhere in Korea near Infinite's Dorm-

There we stood at an empty park, it was super quiet and there was no one around.

"So... What are we supposed to do here?" Woohyun curiously asked.

"Well, we need to figure out this old person's power," Sungmi snickered as she swung her arm around Sunggyu's neck.

Sunggyu pushed Sungmi off him. "I'm not that old!"

Jinli facepalmed. "Sungmi, he is older than you. You should respect him!"

"Okay," Jinli started a new sentence. "So old man. You need to-"

"I thought you said you need to respect your elders?" I asked.

"I lied." She replied sternly. "Anyways! How are we supposed to test his powers?"

"Eh who gives a crap, let's just do whatever tonight!" Sungyeol suggested.

It was in fact already five pm and we all agreed to just hang out in the park.

-------------------------- 

Sungmi POV

They barely even knew Jinli and I, but it's like they didn't care that complete strangers were mentoring them. Our Infinite oppa's are funny.

We sat in a circle on the grass. It was fairly dark already but it was only five pm.

"Let's get to know each other!" I suggested.

"Okay, you start," Dongwoo said.

Omo. Dongwoo said I could start. Yes! I'm finally going to properly introduce myself to Infinite!

"Okay! My name is Shin Sungmi. I'm 18 and ahh..." I was starting off smoothly and Dongwoo was trying to make eye contact with me. The moment I noticed I literally lost all my words, my whole vocabulary.

Why!? Why must I stuff up when Dongwoo oppa is like full listening. I think I'm gonna cry.

----------------------------- 

Jinli POV

That moment when Dongwoo made eye contact with Sungmi, I knew she would sort of have an inner fangirl spazz. Like come on! That's her bias we're talking about. I knew I needed to save her .

"Eh. Sungmi is just kinda tired, right?" I said and nudged her arm.  

"So, I'll just introduce myself properly!"

"Okay, Go ahead!" Sungyeol gestured to me.

"So, my name is Kim Jinli. 18 years old, born and raised in America so my name is actually Jinli Kim. Fluent in English and Korean, and I'm a hard core..." I couldn't finish off my intro, as I was about to say I'm a hard core Inspirit. They might think we're just there to be fangirls and to kidnap them.

"Hardcore what?" L asked.

Oh my goshim! The Infinite member I liked is curious about what I was about to say. Okay, Jinli stay calm. I'm just here to mentor them, no fangirling allowed. Hmph!

"Eh. Never mind," I smiled as if nothing happened. "So you guys, you mustn't let the public know you have powers. Or else they might start running a whole bunch of tests and so on."

"Basically, we'll become lab rats?" Woohyun said.

"Yesh!" Sungmi shouted with enthusiasm.

It was dark already and the stars were shining above us. But we didn't really bother going back to Infinite's dorm.

We all lied down in the park, on the green grass staring up at the stars.

"So, how does Hyunwoo manage to send those notes with his powers?" Sunggyu questioned.

"He can teleport inanimate items from one place to another." Sungmi explained.

"Only inanimate objects?" Sungjong asked.

"Yeh," Sungmi responded.

----------------------------------- 

Sunggyu POV

I began feeling super tired and my eyes began closing no matter how much I tried to keep them open. I relaxed and began to fall asleep until... I felt the texture of the grass disappear.

I quickly opened my eyes. I'm in my bedroom, on my bed! WHAT!?

 

--------------------------- 

Woohyun POV

It was silent, no one was talking, so I decided to break the silence as a question wandered into my mind.

"Sunggyu hyung, do you know what our first activity from our schedule is tomorrow?" I asked. No response, so I sat up and everyone was there except for Sunggyu.

Sungjongie sat up as well. "Where is he?"

**Hyung, Where'd you go?** I asked whilst blocking everyone out besides Sunggyu.

------------------------------- 

Sunggyu POV

**Hyung, Where'd you go?** I heard Woohyun.

**I'm somehow in the dorm...** I replied. **And don't ask me how I got here, cause I have no idea,**

I got up from my bed and walked from my bedroom into the living room. There stood one of our managers, Hyoan hyung.

"Huh? I thought no one was home," He said confused. "Did you sneak in when I was in the kitchen?"

"Uh... Y-Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"Well, that can't be, because I wasn't even in the kitchen at anytime."

Oh crap. What do I do now? I can't just tell him I magically teleported in here. Maybe?

"The truth is-" I got disrupted by someone barging into the door.

"Hi there!" It was Woohyun who ran in.

**You were about to tell him weren't you!?** I heard him through the mind link.

**No! Of course not!** I laughed.

The others soon came running in behind Woohyun, even Jinli and Sungmi.

"Who are those two girls over there?" Hyoan hyung questioned.

**What do we tell him?** Dongwoo asked.

"Well I'm Jinli, that's Sungmi and we're friends with Infinite!"

I saw Myungsoo face palm in the background behind Jinli and Sungmi.

------------------------------------ 

Myungsoo POV

I face palmed the moment Jinli said that. Now Hyoan hyung is going to be asking how we met and so on and so forth.

"Jinli... You shouldn't have said that," I whispered as quietly as I could.

"Why?" She quietly asked.

"How did you all meet?" Hyoan asked.

"Thats why..." I replied.

---------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Its not as good as my other chapters though…..

anyways! Comment your thoughts on this chapter

Thankssss :D