Chapter 2: Where Am I?

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

this is a odd chapter :L hope you enjoy ahaah.

it just came into my mind so don't judge me :O

The video on the side inspired this chapter O.o

here hope youi enjoy reading it :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2!

Myungsoo POV

          I slowly opened my eyes to see everything blurry but gave my eyes time to adjust. As everything became more clearer I noticed I was in a hospital room. I felt a tingling sensation all over my body, like something changed...

          I heard murmuring to my left and saw my umma sitting on the chair beside the bed I was laying in, she was reading a book.

          "Umma!" I shouted out with joy and sat up. She quickly placed the book down and rushed to hug me.

          "Myungsoo!" She squeezed me tightly. "I thought you were going to die." She said with tear filled eyes.

          "Die?!" I hastily asked.

          She slowly let go of me. "They said you and the others might have not made it,"

          "The other members! Are they alright!?" I exclaimed.

          A nurse walked into the room with a tray of food. "He's awake!?" The nurse sounded so surprised but she continued to walk to the other side of the room.

          "Here’s your lunch!" I heard her say and I heard the tray being placed down.

          "Kamsahamnida!" I heard Sungjong's voice. The nurse opened the curtain that had separated my bed area from Sungjong's bed area.

          The nurse went up to my mother and told her that the visiting time was over and that she could come visit later in the afternoon. My umma hugged me tightly once again before leaving.

          I turned towards my right to where Sungjongie's bed was.

          "Morning L Hyung!" He greeted me with a smile before taking a bite from the meal the nurse just gave him.

          "Morning." I replied. "When did you wake up?" I asked him firmly.

          Sungjong swallowed his food before talking. "Maybe around nine this morning..."He shrugged.

          "What time is it now?" I questioned.

          The same nurse came in with another tray of food and passed it to me. "It’s twelve forty right now. Here’s your lunch!" She said.

          "Kamsahamnida," I replied politely.

          On the tray there was minced beef with rice and mixed vegetables to the side. There was also fruit salad in a separate container and a small bottle of water.

          "Don't worry hyung... It’s not as bad as it looks," Sungjong chuckled.

          I stared at the tray for a few more seconds before taking a bite.

          "Apparently we were knocked out for two days..." Sungjong said.

          My eyes went wide at him. "Two days?!" I asked in shock.

          "They also told me that all our hearts stopped beating and they tried to revive us for two hours but the was no success and they gave up... But then all of a sudden a miracle happened and an hour after they gave up at the same second our hearts started beating again but of course we were still unconscious," He explained.

          Sungjong had finished eating and he placed his tray on his bedside table and sat on the side of his bed facing me.

          "Hyung do you wanna go to the toilet, I need to pee... Also on the way Back from the toilets let’s stop by Sungyeol hyung's and Hoya hyung's room!" Sungjong said enthusiastically. "I know they're not awake yet but it would be good to pay a visit!"

          I quickly finished eating and stood up to walk along with Sungjong to the toilets.

          "You know when I woke up I had this weird tingling sensation all over my body... Like something was different," I told Sungjong.

          He looked straight at me. "Really? That exact same thing happened to me. Also when I woke up I also had this strange craving for water..." Sungjong said. "Its still nagging at me and its really scaring me now... And I barely get scared!"

          "Did you inform the nurse about it?" I questioned.

          "Yep..." He responded. "But they said that they haven't heard of this symptom before and will be doing some hard research on it,"

          We arrived at the toilets and it was empty. There were no urinals but there were cubicals. We went to pee (im not typing about that :L) and I heard Sungjong go out of his cubicle to wash his hands.

          "L hyung I'm finished," He said.

          "You don't need to inform me about that Sungjong," I laughed then went out of my cubicle and when I walked out Sungjong wasn't there...

          I looked left and right but he wasn't there... I was confused.

          "What’s wrong hyung?" I heard Sungjongie's voice.

          "Uhm... Sungjong... Where are you hiding?" I stuttered.

          "What do you mean? I'm standing right here..." I heard him say.

          I raised an eyebrow and just went straight to wash my hands. I must just be hallucinating its most likely he is outside already.

          "Are you still in here?" I asked.

          "What do you mean?" He questioned.

          All of a sudden a scene just flashed into my mind. It showed Sungjong walking out of his cubicle to wash his hands and then he slowly disappeared. Did I just see the past? Did Sungjong just turn invisible? Was that a vision?

          "Sungjong. Can you just tap me on my shoulder for a second..."

          I felt his finger on my right shoulder so I turned to my right and placed my hand out and felt his arm. I knew I was touching Sungjong but he wasn't there.

          "L hyung... What are you doing?"

          "You're invisible!" I shouted out. "And I just had a vision!"

------------------------------ 

Sungjong POV

          "Invisible? Vision?" I laughed and turned towards the mirror to my left. I saw L's reflection but where am I?

          "Wha!!!!" I screamed and closed my eyes then opened them. "Where am I?!" I looked down at my hands and feet and they weren't there.

 

-------------------------------------------------- 

myungjong? noooo. ahahahaah. hope you enjoyed it :3