Chapter 11: I can't! 진짜!

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

WIKIHSP:Chapter 11

Woohyun POV

My head hurt like the worst pain I could imagine but at least I wasn't knocked out. I looked over to Myungsoo and he didn't look so good.

"I'm sor-ah-ah-achoo!" Myungsoo sneezed again and the refrigerator door swung open, hitting me on my lower back.

"I think you need some much needed rest..." Sungyeol said and he escorted L to their bedroom.

"So how long will it take for the pizza to arrive?" Hoya asked.

"Around half an hour..." I replied.

------------------------------------

Sungjong POV

I all of a sudden became super thirsty. I went to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

------------------------------------

Hoya POV

Sungjong-sshi got a bottle of water and began drinking it continuously. He completely finished the water in around maybe two minutes. Dongwoo, Woohyun and I were shocked.

"The water cravings?" I asked and he replied with a simple nod.

All of a sudden we heard loud sneeze coming from the bedroom. A huge thud sound echoed from the room and we all rushed to the room.

"Ow!" We heard Sungyeol shout.

When we arrived at the room Sungyeol was lying face down on the floor.

"Sungyeol-ah, I'm sorry!" Myungsoo apologized with a red nose, sniffling.

"What happened!?" Dongwoo questioned as he helped Sungyeollie up.

"When L sneezed, his telekinetic powers pulled me down..." Sungyeol explained rubbing his forehead.

"Oh wow. It appears that when you're sick your powers can hurt people..." Sungjong said.

L sighed. "Maybe you should all stay in a separate room from me. I could end up fatally killing you,"

"Or! We could give you some medicine to stop the sneezing!" Woohyun suggested. "Do we have any?"

*

We managed to find some medicine in Sunggyu hyung's cupboards. L took some right away and he had stopped sneezing.

"PROBLEM SOLVED!" Dongwoo laughed.

Someone rang the doorbell.

"Pizza delivery!" They shouted out. We went to the living room and L's nose was still red and his eyes looked drowsy but he had stopped sneezing.

---------------------------------

Woohyun POV

I went to open the door with the cash in my hand ready to pay. The pizza delivery guy was checking the order.

"So it was one meat lover, one hawaiian and garlic bread? That'll be... Twenty five dollars."

I passed the money and he passed the pizza to me.

"Pizza is here!" I shouted out happily.

Sungyeol and Dongwoo went to set up the tables.

--------------------------------

Sungyeol POV

Dongwoo and I began to set up the tables. I reached to the table and so did Dongwoo we began to carry it to the centre of the living room but all of a sudden Dongwoo dropped his side of the table.

"What the heck?!" I exclaimed. "Why'd you do that?"

Dongwoo looked at the table with is mouth open. "Uh. It just fell through my hands... Literally..."

"Seriously... Just please pick it up and carry it the rest of the way." I said getting very impatient, wanting to eat the pizza right now as I was dying from starvation.

-------------------------

Dongwoo POV

I gave a large sigh and went to reach for the table. As I began to attempt to grab the table my fingers went through the edge if the table.

"Did you see that?" I quickly asked pointing to the edge that fell through my fingers. "My hand seriously can't grab the table,"

L looked like he was about to sneeze again and. Of couse he sneezed.

--------------------------

Sungjong POV

I was sitting near a corner of the room and all of a sudden L hyung sneezed. A knife flew out from the kitchen and towards Dongwoo hyung.

Sungyeol dropped the table and managed to use his speed to run across to Dongwoo and caught the knife before it stabbed him. Dongwoo hyung's eyes were wide and staring directly at the knife that was just caught before flying through his heart.

When everyone was paying attention to that knife, L hyung suddenly passed out. I was the one closest to him and the first to notice. Immediately, I got up and dashed to him.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I shouted out as I tried to shake him awake. I checked for a pulse, but there was none. "He has no pulse!"

Sungyeol dropped the knife and came over. "L-ah, stop kidding. Wake up!" He hastily whispered and went by his side.

Hoya hastily went to the phone.

--------------------------------

Hoya POV

I rushed to the phone, in the kitchen, getting ready to dial the emergency number, but a note fell from the air. I picked it up before using the phone.

It said: There's no need to call. He just needs some rest...

I froze and put the phone down. I could trust this note right? Hopefully...

-------------------------

Woohyun POV

L-sshi fainted... I put the pizza down on the table and went to Hoya, in the kitchen, who had just placed the telephone down and held a small pale yellow sticky note in his hand.

"Why aren't you calling the hospital?" I asked.

He handed the sticky note to me and I read it.

"You sure we could trust this?" I questioned.

"Yes... I'm sure,"

----------------

Dongwoo POV

I went to Myungsoo who was passed out, no pulse, on the floor being shaken by Sungyeol-ah to wake up. None of his methods were working.

'Sungjong-sshi. Pull Sungyeollie away... I think I have a better method,' I said through the mind link, of course blocking everyone out except for Sungjongie.

Sungjong looked at me and then to Sungyeol. He placed his hands on Sungyeol's arms and tried to pull him away from exceedingly shaking L-sshi.

------------------------------

Sunggyu POV <---- LeaderGyu ish awake!!!

I woke up and a tingling sort of sensation devoured my body. It sort of tickled so I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. But after a few minutes it faded away.

I noticed that I was in the hospital and sat up in my bed. I took a deep breath in then gave a large sigh. What’s the time? I tried to look around the room for a clock but there was unfortunately none. So, I stood up and peeked out of my room door and saw a clock down the hall.

It was one eighteen in the afternoon to be exact. A nurse was walking by my door and spotted me peeking out.

"Oh! Kim Sunggyu, you scared me for a second there," She laughed. "Since you're awake you could be discharged now. You can leave now or wait for the members to come and pick you up. What would you prefer?"

I thought for a minute, maybe I would wanna surprise the members by getting to the dorm by myself...

"I'll check out now!" I said happily.

----------------------------

Woohyun POV

I was in the kitchen, with Hoya, and another note fell in front of us. I picked it up and it said:

He'll wake up soon. There's no pulse now but he will wake up.

------------------------------

-LATER-

Sunggyu POV

I just checked out of the hospital and caught a taxi to the dorm. I finally arrived at the building and made my way to the elevator.

I wonder what they're doing right now... I stepped into the elevator when it arrived at the ground floor and began to go up to our dorm level.

I arrived at our level and walked down the hall to our dorm. I then opened the door and all the members were sitting at the table eating pizza.

L's nose was red and he looked like he has been sneezing for a very long time.

"I'm home!" I yelled out. "Why does Myungsoo look extremely sick?"

------------------------------

Dongwoo POV

-FLASHBACK-

Woohyun and Hoya ran into the room with two pale yellow sticky notes.

"Don't worry! Don't worry!" They said in unison.

"But- But... He has no pulse!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

All of a sudden Myungsoo sprung up, breathing heavily.

"Are you alright?" Hoya quickly asked. "You like... Died for a few minutes..."

-END FLASHBACK-

"Well..." I began.

'Guys lets not tell hyung. kekeke,' Sungyeol said through the mindlink blocking Sunggyu out. 'Also make sure you are blocking him out of the mindlink or else this prank won't work,'

'Ahah. Sure...' I laughed.

Sunggyu walked over, sat down and grabbed a piece of pizza.

"So, what did you kids do without me?" Sunggyu asked.

"We went on an adventure," Woohyun snickered.

I finished eating my slice of pizza and went to grab another. But just as I attempted to grab another slice my hand went through it like I went through a solid object.

Sunggyu looked at me with wide eyes and pizza hanging out of his mouth.

"Ahh. I think I'm going crazy..." He said and put a hand on his forehead.

'Wait! You could go through solid objects?' Sungjongie questioned.

----------------------------------------------------