Chapter 4: Pizza, Coffee and... Security?

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

ITS FINALLY UP :D. ahah hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 

Myungsoo POV

I placed my hand not too far from the plate and focused on it, imagining it fly into my hand and then it moved towards me little by little. I focused harder on it and BAM It flew right into to palm of my hand.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"L hyung, are you okay?" Sungjong shouted out to me.

I quickly shut the fridge door and just ran into the living room with a cold plate of pizza.

"Guys! Guys!" I shouted with a huge grin on my face. "Look!" I placed the plate on the floor and put my right hand out.

"A cold plate of pizza?" Sungyeol laughed.

"No! Just watch," I told them hastily.

I focused hard on making the plate move and it began to float off the ground.

Their eyes widened and their mouths dropped.

"You're telekinetic!?" Hoya said surprised. "Wait does that mean you can read minds too?" He asked.

"I don't think so, reading minds is telepathy," I replied.

Sungjong stared at the five pizza pieces.

"Are you going to heat those up or are we going to eat it cold?" Sungyeol snickered.

Sungjong swiftly grabbed the floating plate and went straight to the kitchen.

All of us followed him and chatted in the kitchen.

"So now we know that it wasn't just a hallucination," Hoya said. "But usually if something extremely rare that happens like this won't it come with a side effect?"

I looked towards Sungjong and a scene played in my mind, it was when Sungjong told me earlier about constantly craving water and getting thirsty.

"Sungjong told me earlier that he was constantly craving water," I blurted out.

"Yep." He agreed. "And it’s still nagging on me ever since I woke up,"

"That could be a side effect then," Hoya said. "What about you, Myungsoo?"

"Nothing yet, really..." I replied.

"Sungyeol hyung, what time did you wake up?" Sungjongie asked.

"Around one pm," He answered.

"And Hoya hyung what time did you wake up?"

"One fifteen maybe?" Hoya replied.

--------------------------- 

Sungjong POV

I looked over to the kitchen clock and saw that it was 4:55pm.

"Well its four fifty five. Five minutes til Sungyeol hyung's turn!" I said.

"Really? Does time go that fast?" Sungyeol said. "Is it only me that finds this extremely odd and yet I'm the most childish in the group?"

"Well, I do find it quite obscure how we managed to accept this odd event pretty fast," L said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "But what we need to figure out is how that lightning affected our bodies, how this happened... Its pretty obvious the mobile phone attracted the lightning but... How did it make us have powers?"

"Wait... Where are our phones?" I hesitated. "Aish! Now we have no phones!"

There was an awkward silence...

----------------------- 

Sungyeol POV

"Who wants coffee!?" I interrupted the silence.

"Sure," They all replied and Sungjong went to heat up the pizza in the microwave as I began making coffee.

----------------------- 

Hoya POV

Myungsoo and I walked to the living room and turned the television on. It switched onto the news channel.

"Four members of the group Infinite have officially checked out of the hospital," The female news reporter stated. "Fans are partially relieved that four members so far are okay. As for the other three members of the group have their fans worry especially for tne second eldest of the group, Jang Dongwoo, who is the only one in the group with severe injuries. This left many fans crying and leaving care packages at the lobby of the building at Infinite's dorm,"

"We're on the news..." Myungsoo said slowly.

"Did I hear we have care packages!" Sungyeol shouted out from the kitchen.

"Myungsoo and I will pick the packages up!" I yelled to Sungjong and Sungyeol.

We left right away without giving Sungyeol and Sungjong any time to respond. 

----------------------- 

Sungjong POV

It was finally five o'clock and I watched Sungyeol hyung's actions carefully in case something obscure happens.

I noticed that his hands were moving quickly but he didn't seem to notice. I saw the jar of coffee at the edge of the counter top and decided to knock it off to see how fast he would catch it and if he would in fact notice.

I swiftly pushed the jar off the surface and BOOM! Sungyeol hyung caught it at the speed of light.

"Did you notice that?" I asked.

"Yeah. You pushed my jar of coffee of the counter top purposely," He replied with some anger in his voice. "Why would you choose to purposely push my precious coffee off the counter top!"

"Ugh..." I groaned. "I didn't mean that. I meant did you notice how fast you caught the jar?"

He looked at me. "What do you mean?"

"I'm telling you that you got super freaking speed!"

----------------------- 

Myungsoo POV

Hoya and I made our way down to the lobby and saw many security guards guarding the many crates of care packages.

Hoya walked up to the security guard. "Um... How are we supposed to retrieve our packages?"

"I'm sorry who are you?" The security guard that Hoya was talking to asked.

"What do you mean? I am Infinite's Hoya and the guy over there is Infinite's L!"

"I'm sorry but you do not have the rights to retrieve this mail," The security guard said. "The men in this picture have the right and they look nothing like you," The security guard held up a picture of our managers.

Hoya walked up to me. "I don't get it," He said frustrated. "Its our fan mail and yet our managers have the right to it?"

"I have an idea," I whispered to him. We walked around the corner of the lobby and hid from the guards. "Maybe I can use my telekinesis to somehow move the crates... But, I'm not sure if my power is strong enough to do that yet,"

"Well, it won't hurt to try..." Hoya snickered.

 -------------------------------------------------