Chapter 19: What's the plan?

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

WIKIHSP Infinite: Chapter 19


Third Person POV

Hoya's hands were turning red from gripping too hard onto the passenger seat. His fingers began to burn from the friction between the fibres of the seat and his skin. He felt that if Dongwoo were to slam the breaks, that he would fly straight and smash through the windshield.

The speed Dongwoo was driving at was unbelievable and the worst part of it all was that Dongwoo didn't notice that he was channeling his powers through the car and through Hoya. A police car with two people inside just driving through solid objects and endless traffic that caused no damage at all was definitely not something you'd see everyday.

"Uh... Dongwoo... Y-you should slow... Down?" It came out more like an unsure question.

 

Dongwoo didn't seem to notice Hoya even opened his mouth. Laughing hysterically he continued to drive at seemingly more than one hundred kilometres an hour. He appeared to be enjoying the freedom... A little too much.



----
The officer proceeded to walk away, no suspicion floated around her but Sungjong's heart still wanted to jump right out of his chest.

**Guys... I need help...** Hoya's voice rang in their minds. That call for help was definitely expected by the three that stood by the curb outside their apartment building.

Sunggyu and Woohyun quickly ran out from the building and straight towards L, Sungyeol and Sungjong. At that moment Woohyun turned towards Sunggyu.

"Maybe you could try teleport into the car and stop this," He insisted.


Sunggyu squinted a little more. "You're kidding right?"

**Any longer and Dongwoo might just drive us into another dimension at this speed... Please hurry.** Hoya's voice was shaking just a bit even through the mind-link.

"It's now or never hyung..." Sungjong whispered.

Sunggyu shook his head in disbelief, wondering what they've got themselves into and how it could've been possible for it to even go to this extent. The rest of his dongsaengs looked at him awaiting a reply.

"I don't even know how to control my powers correctly. And the fact that Dongwoo is driving at a crazy speed, what if I miss the car?"

**Can you please hurry? He is using his powers and it is causing this whole vehicle to drive endlessly through the traffic and who knows he might drive through a building soon. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ASK QUESTIONS!** Hoya's plea for help was desperate now.

----

Jinli POV

So many disastrous things are currently happening and all Sungmi and I are doing right now is panicking in the hallway outside Infinite's dorm room. Hyunwoo isn't answering our phone calls and we aren't receiving any notes from him.

"Sungmi... How are we going to fix this situation now? Do you think our Infinite oppas have sorted the elevator incident already?"

Sungmi was staring out the window at the end of the hallway looking down towards the busy streets below.

"I think the elevator situation should be the least of our worries right now. Dongwoo has gotten into some serious trouble..." Sungmi spoke very slowly, the tone in her voice was concerning. "Seriously... Jinli come here and look. I don't think he noticed that this powers are affecting the car too."

I stepped up to the window and watched one police car just drive through rows and rows of never ending traffic.

"Where is Hyunwoo when we need him!?" I shouted out with frustration.

A note appeared in my hand.

It read:

"Sorry I took a nap. Just sent a note down to Sunggyu. Hopefully everything goes as planned. Don't worry I got the others trying to sort out a solution. Go down to the lobby now and they'll meet you there."

----

Sunggyu POV

**It says to teleport Sungjong into the car so he can make it invisible and then sneak Dongwoo and Hoya out of the car?** I really don't understand how this was going to make the situation any better. People would ask more questions about the magical police car going invisible with two well known kpop idols in it and then begin asking more questions after the whole incident is over.

**The longer we wait while Dongwoo and Hoya are visible to the public will still create just as many questions.** Myungsoo said through the mind link.

I really need to get a hand of this mind link blocking thing still...

**Ok let's do it. Sungjong... You know how to work your powers through other people right?** I asked just to make sure that this plan would work out smoothly.

Sungyeol butted in, **Well he did sneak Dongwoo and himself out of the dorm room. He just needs to channel his powers through a larger object this time.**

**And what if this plan doesn't work out?** Sungjong immediately questioned. **Like what if I can't make the car invisible? I mean there should be a backup plan right?**

**It's now or never. Please hurry.** Hoya's voice still quivered through the link.

----

Sungmi POV

I hate staircases. I'm out of breath and we are two flights away from the lobby. The damn elevators have been shut off due to the fire that occurred earlier and there goes my exercise for the whole year, travelling down countless flights of stairs.

"Come on Sungmi. They're waiting in the lobby for us and it's already an urgent situation!" Jinli is so demanding I swear. I was not made to go down how many flights of stairs in this lifetime. "We are almost there! Hurry up, don't make me push you down the stairs."

I groaned loudly. "I wouldn't mind being pushed down these last two flights to be honest. I was not made for this exercise 'healthy and fit' lifestyle."

Jinli ran off down the last two flights and exited the staircase into the lobby leaving me all alone to go down the stairs to hell on my own. I don't understand how Jinli still had energy to go down these stairs. Sure there are only two more flights left but are you kidding me? She went down the past twenty six flights like it was nothing and I currently feel like I'm dying. I'm just gonna sit here on the staircase for a bit while Jinli and the others sort things out for now. I'm too damn tired.

----

Sunggyu POV

I actually have no idea how I'm going to do this. The more I think about it the more terrifying it gets and I've only teleported myself and Woohyun earlier down to the lobby. But teleporting someone else without me being teleported... How am I going to do that?

**Okay we need to find a place hidden from the public so that no one sees Sungjong magically disappear** Woohyun said through the link.

**There's an alleyway just behind the building across the road.** Myungsoo informed us. **Just cross the road and go towards the right. You'll see it right away.**

Here goes nothing. 

Sungjong and I proceeded to cross the busy streets currently packed with endless amounts of traffic. The building just across the road looked a little bit worn down and it seems like no one has been maintaining it for a while. Strange how I never really noticed this building being so worn down before.

We then rushed towards the right and came upon the alleyway that Myungsoo was talking about. It was very dark and no lights lit up the alley. It was so pitch black that it seemed like the alleyway never ended.

Sungjong and I ran all the way towards the back until we came to a brick wall. Dark alleyway with a dead end. That's all we needed to avoid getting noticed.

Now the only problem is how I am going to teleport Sungjong into the car.

"All you need to do is focus." Sungjong spoke unexpectedly.

Focus.

"Ok I think I might know how to do it. All I have to do is channel my powers through you and locate the car. But then the car is moving and it's harder to locate."

"Just try hyung. You teleported yourself and Woohyun to the lobby earlier. Just do the same thing but just teleport me."

Sungjong placed his hand on my shoulder as a yellow note landed in my hand.

The black ink on the yellow post it note read

"Wait! Don't teleport him yet I have another plan."

"Oh well I guess we don't have to do this teleportation thing anymore Sungjongie." I said as I turned to where Sungjong stood but he wasn't there... "Sungjong?"

----

Sungjong POV

I reached out towards Sunggyu and saw a yellow note fall from thin air into his hand. But the next thing I knew I was sitting in a car.

I turned to my right. There sat Hoya gripping onto the car seat for dear life.

"It worked!" I shouted out.

"Who was that? Sungjong? Are you here?" Hoya asked. "Where are you?"

"I'm right here." I responded as I reached out to Hoya but noticed that I was invisible.

"So is the plan starting? Do you know how to channel your powers?" Hoya questioned.

I hope so...

----

Myungsoo POV

"Sungjong is in the car now." I spoke surprising myself too. "I don't know how that happened but I just had a random vision and spoke it out unintentionally."

Sungyeol let out a sigh. "Visions again? Hopefully everything goes as planned."

"The problem is that we have a new plan." An unfamiliar voice from behind us jumped into the conversation. "And it starts with you, Kim Myungsoo."