Chapter 3: Off to the Dorm!

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

Hope you enjoy (:

---------

Chapter 3

Myungsoo POV

        "Uhm... Okay... We can fix this..." I hesitated. It's really not like me to be hesitant.

        Another person walked into the toilets. I looked to the door on my left. It was Sungyeol.

        "Oh Sungyeol hyung you're awake!" I heard Sungjong say.

        Sungyeol jumped back a little with his eyes wide open.

        "L, did I hear Sungjongie's voice? Or am I just going crazy?" Sungyeol stuttered.

        "SUNGYEOL HYUNG HELP ME!" Sungjong screamed. I think Sungjong is beginning to have a panic attack.

        Sungyeol quickly moved to look toward where Sungjong was standing. "Did you just hear that? Is there a ghost in here?"

        "No, Sungjong just somehow magically turned invisible," I said.

        "Oh okay cause I thought I was going crazy," Sungyeol replied, I think he thought I was sarcastic and he began walking to the cubicle.

        I quickly grabbed Sungjong's shoulders and pushed the invisible Sungjong towards Sungyeol.

        "Sungjong is right here. He IS INVISIBLE!" I shouted. "And we don't know how he became invisible!"

        "Stop trying to trick me." Sungyeol laughed. "There is nothing in front of you L,"

-----------------------

Sungyeol POV

        "Then prove it!" I heard Sungjong's voice in front of me.

        I got my hand and was about to slap the 'air' in front of me. I slapped an invisible object which I assume was Sungjong.

        "OW! What the heck do you think you were doing!?" I heard Sungjong shout.

----------------------------

Myungsoo POV

        All of a sudden Sungjong appeared again with a red slap mark on his face.

        "How did that happen?" Sungyeol asked.

        "Just go pee..." I told him.

        Sungjong was rubbing his cheek where Sungyeol had slapped him.

        "I'm scared now..." Sungjong said. "How did that even happen?"

        "I feel like that car accident is playing up on us..." I replied to him. "Maybe we're just hallucinating the same thing?" I suggested.

        Sungyeol came out of his cubicle and went to wash his hands.

        "Sungyeol hyung... They told you about us being unconscious for two days right?" Sungjong asked.

        Sungyeol did a firm nod.

        "Earlier I overheard the nurses talking and they said that they were surprised that we had no injuries at all...Except for Dongwoo hyung..." Sungjong continued.

        "What?!" Sungyeol and I exclaimed in unison.

        "Let's visit Dongwoo hyung's room," Sungjong said.

        Both Sungyeol and I nodded and we began to walk out of the toilets.

        "So that incident earlier... We were just hallucinating right?" Sungyeol asked as he rested his hand on Sungjong's shoulder.

        "I'm pretty sure..." I said.

        We walked up to the administration desk in our section of the hospital.

        "Is it possible to visit one of our members, Jang Dongwoo? What room is he in?" Sungyeol asked the lady at the desk.

        "Oh. Jang Dongwoo? He is in the other wing of the hospital where the severe injuries are," She replied.

        Sungyeol, Sungjong and I exchanged glances, wide eyed and all.

        "Is his injuries really that severe?" Sungjong questioned harshly.

        "Unfortunately... Yes." She said.

        The three of us walked away with our heads down.

        "Let's just see if Hoya is awake..." Sungyeol said.

 

 

-----------------------------
Hoya POV

        I opened my eyes and felt a strange tingling sensation all over my body... I was in a hospital room.

        I looked to my left and saw an empty hospital bed there was a small white board on top of it which had 'Lee Sungyeol (이성열)' written on it. There was a window on my right where the curtains were completely open and it allowed the bright sunlight to shine through illuminating the room.

        I sat up from the bed and looked out the window. Staring at the sun...

-----------------------------------

Sungjong POV

        We got to Sungyeol and Hoya's hospital room. We saw Hoya sitting on the edge of his bed looking out the window.

        "You're ALIVE!" Sungyeol laughed.

        Hoya turned around towards us. We all greeted each other as if we hadn't seen each other for years.

        "Did you just wake up?" I asked.

        "Like five minutes ago... I guess," He responded.

        "Okay.... So just to ask you a question, did anything weird happen in the past five minutes?" I questioned.

        "Speaking about weird things..." Sungyeol interrupted. "Did any of you have a tingling feeling when you woke up? Or is it just me?"

        "You felt that too!" Hoya said.

        "Sungjongie and I felt that as well... Then we began hallucinating," L mentioned.

        "Hallucinating what?" Hoya asked.

        "Well... Sungjong just magically turned invisible then Sungyeol slapped him and then Sungjongie appeared again..." Myungsoo explained.

        "You're kidding right? That's impossible," Hoya said with an odd look on his face.

        "That's the reason why we said it was hallucinations hyung..." Sungjong told him.

        "But how could all three of you 'hallucinate' the same thing?" Hoya asked smartly. "Think about it. We got in a car accident, but the bolt of lightning struck the car before we swerved off the road,"

        "That is true. Maybe the lightning did something..." Sungyeol suggested.

        "So... What you're saying is that I really did turn invisible? Without myself even knowing anything?" I asked.

        "But... That could mean all of us have powers too, right?" L questioned. "But... That could also be completely impossible,"

        A nurse walked into the room.

        "Ah. Your manager has come to check you out of the hospital. When the other members wake up you would be able to pick them up." She explained.

------------------------------------------------

Sungyeol POV

        We finally arrived at our dorm and the three of our managers said that for the next two days they will be doing something elsewhere as the group may need some time to heal from the accident.

        Our managers left the dorm and then the four of us Myungsoo, Hoya, Sungjong and I sat on the floor in the living room and discussed something's.

        "So, like... This 'super power' thing..." I said making air quotation marks.

        "Wait. I noticed something... So far the order we have woken up is youngest to oldest." Sungjong mentioned.

        Hoya went wide eyed. "Wait! I just hatched an idea," He shouted out. "Maybe the order our 'powers' come in is that same order we woke up in!"

        "Wait a minute. Sungjong woke up at nine and his 'supposed powers' came at around one o'clock pm which is approximately four hours!" Myungsoo explained. "So that means when I woke up at like, twelve thirty then my 'supposed powers' apparently would come at around four thirty pm?"

        "Its four twenty right now..." I said. "So let's just wait ten minutes to see what happens."

------Ten Minutes Later------ 

        "So... Nothing has happened yet..." I said blandly. (<--- is that even a word?)

        "Maybe it really was a hallucination," Hoya suggested.

------------------------------ 

Myungsoo POV 

        "I'm hungry..." I said lowly as I stood up and walked to the fridge in the kitchen to see if there was food.

        As I reached for the fridge handle, just before I touched it, It swung open into my hand and I gripped onto it. Did it just open for me? I saw a plate of pizza covered in some plastic wrap and thinking of how the fridge opened maybe I have telekinesis?

 

 

----------------------------------