Chapter 18: Are We Done Yet?

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

WIKIHSP:Chapter 18

Hoya POV

A female police officer slowly walked up to Sunggyu, Woohyun and I.

"Excuse me sir," She said. "We will need to interview at this very moment. You will need to come with us to the department,"

I stared at the officer in shock.

Aish. An interview. I might accidentally say something wrong.

"Is there a lie detector?" I randomly questioned but mentally facepalmed as I said that.

The officer raised an eyebrow. "Sir, can you not question the authority," She said rudely.

**What the hell!?** I said annoyed through the mind link just as the officer took me to the police vehicle.

**I'm so confused...** Woohyun replied.

**Aren't we all?** Sunggyu said.

---------------

Jinli POV

"Where... Where are they?" I said as we stared into the quiet living room.

"Sungjong-ah. Dongwoo Oppa!?" Sungmi shouted out sticking her head around the edge of the doorway.

"Where could have they both gone without bumping into us on the way out?" Myungsoo scratched his head, brainstorming hard.

Wait a minute. If Dongwoo Oppa can go through things... Sungjong can go invisible. Oh my God.

------------------

Dongwoo POV

"Uh. Hi?" I said awkwardly to the police officer just outside the building. Sungjongie stood by my side and we both awkwardly greeted the officer.

**Why did you lose focus!** I exclaimed. **This officer just magically saw us appear in front of his eyes!**

But just before Sungjong could reply, I noticed Hoya getting into one of the police vehicles.

"Hoya?" I quietly said.

Both Sungjong's and my eyes widened.

**Hoya!? What's happening!?** Sungjong questioned through the mindlink.

"Are you boys okay?" The officer questioned raising his very bushy eyebrow.

We both anxiously nodded with broken smiles.

The officer gave us confused looks before bowing and silently walking away.

We both let out our breaths and I immediately dashed to the vehicle Hoya got in. I pounced onto the top of the car.

----------------

Hoya POV

I sat contently in the police car hoping for no more crazy happenings anymore. But the minute I heard this loud bang on the top of the car... I new there was more to come.

"What was that!?" The female officer in the vehicle exclaimed and looked back to me.

I shrugged. "What was what?" I acted innocent as if nothing happened, in hopes for no more questions.

The officer opened her car door and slowly got out.

-------------

Dongwoo POV

I sat silently on top of the car but saw the drivers door slowly open. Oh crap.

I looked down on the roof of the car. Uh... Focus. Focus. Focus. At that moment I gradually sank down into the car.

"Hey Hoya!" I laughed as I sat in the driver seat, the officer was outside of the car at the moment.

I put the car in drive.

"Hyung. What are you doing?!" Hoya shouted.

"Saving your ," I smiled and slammed my foot on the gas.

---------------------

Sungjong POV

We... Are... Screwed...

I face palmed at the sight of the car rush off down the street. The officer stood there staring at me as I stared back but quickly looked away. At the moment the officer began making her way towards me.

Aish! I'm screwed now!

I was on the verge of crying. What do I do!?

I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and I instantly turned around. L hyung and Sungyeol hyung...

"Did you guys just see what happened?" I asked whilst panting.

They both nodded their heads. I then turned around once again to face the police officer.

"Do you boys have any business with this incident?" She sternly questioned us.

I hesitated.

"Oh not at all!" Sungyeol blurted out immediately after the officer questioned.