Chapter 6: Gone Crazy?

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

 

Chapter 6

Myungsoo POV

The girl said bye and began to leave. I looked over to see Hoya jump onto the security guard.

Hoya signalled me to put the crate into the elevator next to me. I pressed the down up and the doors opened then I pushed the crate that was near me into the elevator.

Hoya kept the security guard down and I used my powers to pull the second crate towards me from the other side of the lobby. I then pushed the second crate into the elevator.

Hoya then ran from the guard and into the elevator. We hastily clicked the button to close the doors before the security guard could catch up to us.

We both took a sigh of relief and did a high five.

The elevator doors opened and we pushed the crates out. We began pushing the crates down the hallway but they we so heavy.

"Wait. I have an idea," I said. "Come,"

I pulled Hoya to the other side of the hallway and I placed my hand out and focused on the two crates.

------------------- 

Hoya POV

"Move to the side," Myungsoo informed me. He then pulled his hand back and. Both the crates flew across the carpet towards us but stopped just in front of our feet.

"That's awesome!" I high fived L once again and we opened our dorm room door and pushed the crates in.

------------------------ 

Sungjong POV

Hoya and L hyung walked into the living room pushing the package filled crates.

"We got fan mail!" Hoya yelled out.

Sungyeol looked up and saw the amount of packages we had.

"WHAT!? We have that many?" He screamed of excitement derping around

"Sungyeol hyung has super speed!" I shouted out.

"Oh really?" L hyung said slightly impressed as he approached Sungyeol with a hug. (FREAKING MYUNGYEOL MOMENT HERE!)

"The odd thing is that there was a security guard down at the lobby guarding these from us," Hoya explained.

"What do you mean?" Sungyeol asked.

"Apparently only our manager hyung have the right to these packages," L informed us. "We found it quite odd and smuggled them out, and I used my telekinetic powers!"

"How do you use your powers anyways?" I asked contently.

"Just focus," He replied back. "Anyways, where's the coffee and pizza?"

"Oh, coffee..." Sungyeol said as he ran to the kitchen.

I grabbed one of the many packages that was in the crate. I read the label and it had 'Myungsoo Oppa (명수오빠)' written on it so I passed it to Myungsoo.

------------------------------- 

Myungsoo POV

Sungjong passed me a package that he had taken out. It was the package that girl gave to me personally.

I carefully opened the cardboard box and the first thing I saw on top was a letter. I grabbed the letter and opened it.

It said:  

Dear Myungsoo oppa!  

I hope you and the other members are fine. When I heard about the car accident I got super worried and so did my friends who are also huge Inspirits!  

I was exceptionally worried as that same incident happened to my older brother and his two other friends. He was driving during a storm and the lightning hit the car just the same as your accident. 

He and his friends survived but... He's been acting odd ever since. And by odd I mean as if he and his friends are keeping this weird secret from everybody.  

So, I'm pretty sure every single one of your fans are worried. If like you and the others are experiencing odd stuff like my brother email me and maybe you can chat with him.  

But I'm pretty sure you're busy and may never email me or respond but just in case my email is [email protected] (<-- not a real email but you could try emailing it O.o) 

From one of your most awesome fans Park Lina 박리나 (Lina Park in english!)

“Hey guys… Read this letter,”

---------------------------------------

Woohyun POV ß---------- FINALLY!

I woke up and a tingling sensation overcame my body. I realised I was in a hospital room… I slowly sat up and looked around the room then a nurse walked in with a clipboard.

“Ah. Nam Woohyun,” She said writing something on the clipboard.

“Where are the other members?” I asked.

“Oh. Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong checked out earlier today. You will be able to check out tomorrow morning but the other members are allowed to visit anytime right now. Do you want me to call them up?” She informed me sincerely.

I did a slight nod. “Yes please. “But what about Dongwoo and Sunggyu?”

“They are still currently unconscious but don’t worry Sunggyu isn’t injured,” She told me and walked out immediately before I could ask about Dongwoo.

“That’s odd,” I quietly whispered to myself.

-----------------------------------------

Sungyeol POV

I finished making the coffee. Oh lovely coffee (^_^). (TBH KATIE DUN LIKE COFFEE)
I placed the four cups on a large plate and brought it into the living room like a waiter!

“Maybe we should email that girl who gave you the letter,” Sungjong said toward L.

“What girl?” I asked as I passed out the cups of coffee.

Myungsoo passed me the piece of paper he had in his hand and I read it.

“GO EMAIL HER!” I shouted out.

---------------------------------------------

Sungjong POV

I think the coffee has made Sungyeol hyung get a bit crazy.

“Oh. Hoya hyung, its way past five fifteen,” I told him slowly. “MAYBE YOU DON’T HAVE POWERS!” I teased playfully.

"Or maybe... I just haven't done something to activate them?" He said slowly.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sungyeol POV

I was halfway through drinking my coffee then the phone rang. Sungjong ran to answer it.

"Hello?" He answered the phone. "Ah. Oh, okay. I'll tell them... Uh... No, but we could catch a taxi. Yep, okay kay, bye,"

Sungjong walked into the room.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked.

"Apparently Woohyun hyung woke up and is requesting for us to be there,"

"Wait! I wanna finish my coffee before we leave!" I hastily shouted out.

--------------------------- 

Hoya POV

"So... Like we are going to take a taxi?” I asked.

Sungjong nodded.

“Okay. I’m just going to get my jacket,” I said and rushed to Sungjong and my bedroom.

I grabbed a jacket that was on the bed and saw there was a piece of paper to the right. I reached out to grab it and began reading.

Be careful. The outside world mustn’t know.

“What?” I said quietly to myself.

I walked out of the room with the piece of paper.

“Guys,” I told them. “I found this note on the bed and like it’s kind of creepy…”

Myungsoo reached out to grab it but before I could pass it to him it caught on fire and burnt to ashes.

“Did you just do that?” Sungyeol asked placing his cup of coffee down.

“I guess so?” I shrugged.

“Wait! Here I’ll give you another piece of paper! Let’s see if you really do have fire powers!” Sungyeol shouted out.

We could tell that the coffee has managed to make Sungyeol a little bit hyper… Sungyeol then passed me a blank A4 sheet of paper. I grabbed it but nothing happened.

“Try focusing on burning it?” Myungsoo suggested.

I was thinking of fire and the paper burning to ashes then… POOF! It caught on fire and the fire began getting larger.

I chucked it on the floor.

“Put it out!” Sungjong began panicking as he rushed to the burning piece of paper. The fire began enlarging and Sungjong stomped on it with his feet to put it out.

“Okay. Uh… never mind about that. Well uh… What did the note say?” Myungsoo asked.

“It said… Be careful. The outside world mustn’t know.” I said shaking.

We all exchanged glances.

“Did it say who it was from?” Sungjong asked with wide eyes.

I shook my head.

“Uh… why don’t we just go visit Woohyun hyung,” Sungyeol implied.

------------------------------------------

Woohyun POV

A different nurse came into the room with a tray of food and passed me the tray. The food didn’t look appetizing at all but it’s not like it will be any different than what our manager gives us. The food we usually get isn’t very tasty at all.

I took a large bite but it was half bad.

-----------------------------------------

Myungsoo POV

We left the building and managed to catch a taxi. I sat at the back in the middle, Sungyeol to my right, Sungjong to my left and Hoya in the front passenger seat.

The taxi driver was taking us to the hospital so that we could visit Woohyun. We were stuck in traffic, why must there be so man cars!

It was an awkward silence…

-----------------------------------------

Sungjong POV

We finally made it to the hospital after maybe a forty five minute drive. We got out of the taxi and Hoya paid the driver.

We made our way into the hospital and to Woohyun’s room. As we walked into the room Woohyun hyung was watching the television.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Sungyeol shouted out as he jumped onto Woohyun’s bed, clearly Sungyeol hyung was still hyper from the coffee.

“So you can only check out tomorrow?” Hoya asked.

Woohyun nodded whilst replying a ‘Yes’.

Hoya, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and I exchanged glances.

“Hyung,” I said looking towards Woohyun. “We need to tell you something,”

Hoya closed the doors of the hospital room.

“Something odd happened after the accident and-” Someone barged into the room before I could say anything…

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter.

Yep. cliffhanger!