Chapter 5: "You ain't gonna get my coffee!"

What If Kpop Idols Had Super Powers: INFINITE [ON HOLD]

 

Chapter 5

Sungyeol POV

"Wait... So I've got super speed but... I don't notice?"

"Apparently," Sungjong shrugged.

"Then prove it!" I exclaimed.

Sungjong grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room. (<------- LOL sounds so wrong)  

----------------------- 

Sungjong POV

I remembered that Hoya had a video camera for some random reason. I saw it underneath his bed and quickly grabbed it.

"Video footage," I said smartly towards Sungyeol hyung holding the camera in front of his face.

"So how are we going to test my power?" He questioned.

"Well, I'll need to find a way to make myself invisible... Then I am going to grab some objects and chuck it at you,"

"What the heck? How is that going to help? Plus, you don't even know how you managed to turn invisible before," He retorted.

"We'll find a way," I smiled.

------------------------- 

Hoya POV

Myungsoo and I stealthily peeked around the corner and saw a teenage girl come in with a box.

I rushed out of the corner towards the girl and before she could pass the box to the security guard I stood in front of her just in time.

"OMO!" She yelled. "It’s- It’s- It’s- H-HO-O--"

"Hoya," I finished of my name for her.

I began distracting the girl and the security guard as Myungsoo stayed hidden around the corner. 

----------------------- 

Sungyeol POV

We sat on the living room floor brainstorming ways to figure out how to trigger the invisible side of Sungjong.

"So how are we going to trigger your invisibility?"

"I'll try to focus just like L hyung did for his power," Sungjong responded.

Sungjongie began 'focusing' but I think it wasn't working because all I could see was Sungjongie with a constipated facial expression. I tried to hold back my laughter but I couldn't help it and just bursted out laughing.

"Stop! Just stop or you'll be accused with third degree murder from laughter!" I was laughing so hard that my stomach ached.

Sungjong looked at me angrily and began brainstorming some more ways to turn invisible as I calmed down from laughing.

"Do you really need to turn invisible to test my power or do you just wanna turn invisible?"

Sungjongie hesitated before he spoke. "Well... I just wanted to know how to control my powers."

"Then why don't we figure that out later on and just prove to me that I have super speed,"

"Fine..." Sungjongie said disappointed.

We both stood up from the floor.

"So how are we going to test my speed?" I asked.

"Ok, so I'm going to record you as I throw objects to the opposite sides of the room and you will need to catch it," He explained.

"I'm not catching anything!" I shouted.

"So... You're not going to catch your jar of coffee?" Sungjong said evilly as he pressed the record button on the camera. He pointed the camera at me.

"You ain't gonna get my coffee!" I ran to the kitchen and hastily grabbed my coffee jar.

--------------------- 

Sungjong POV

Sungyeol hyung ran at the speed of light into the kitchen.

"I GOT FOOTAGE!" I yelled out to him.

He walked into the living room hugging his coffee jar and I played the recorded video for him.

--------------------- 

Myungsoo POV 

            Hoya was distracting the girl and the security guard. I looked at the two crates behind the guard and began focusing on the one closest to me. I put my hand out but close to my body and focused on the object.

It began slowly moving towards me but it was extremely heavy to move. I pulled my hand back as if I was pulling a string and the crate I was focusing on dashed straight towards me.

I quickly moved out of the way to my left and it flew by.

-------------------- 

Hoya POV

The girl pointed to the crates behind the guard.

"One of the crates just flew to the-" She cut off her sentence when she looked to the right and saw Myungsoo. "OMO! L oppa!" She screamed at the top of he lungs and ran to him.

When the security guard saw the crate on the other side of the room his face was totally confused. He kept looking back at the moved crate and the spot it previously sat in.

------------------  

Myungsoo POV

"Oppa! How did the crate fly to this side of the room?" She immediately questioned.

"Uh... Uhm..." I hesitated.

"Are you alright?" She asked. "Anyways I just came here to give this care package to support Infinite!" She passed me the box she held in her hands.

-------------------- 

Hoya POV

The security guard looked towards L strangely and began to approach him slowly so I jumped him.

OMO! Hoya jumped on the security guard?!

guess what happens next by commenting down below!