Chapter 6

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seohyun ahhh.. Are u done yet?” her appa call her.

Seohyun- Dae..Appa, I’m so weird. Why suddenly u ask me to clean our house althought u know our house is already clean.

SeoAppa- Oh..I forgot to tell u. Ur uncle will come here tomorrow.

Seohyun- Uncle? I know him?

SeoAppa- No,u don’t honey.. he is my cousin and his son will stay here for a while

Seohyun- Eh, why he stay here appa?

SeoAppa- Ur uncle is a rich man so one day we suddenly met when I at the town for buy something. It’s been a long time we never contact. Then, he told me that he was bankrupt becuz of someone of his employee was betray the company. So, his lost his house and everything. That’s why he decide to send his son at our house for a while after he and his wife settle the  problem. He don’t want to trouble his son. So, I agreed to help him.

Seohyun- Ohh.. But, Appa..our house is so small and old, can his son stay at house like this? I mean he is a rich guy right?

SeoAppa- Hmm..I don’t know honey..But what can I do? I had said to him that our house is small and old but he doesn’t care as long as his son can live.

Seohyun- Ohh..Hmm.. Is he just staying here or he will working with us?

SeoAppa- I don’t know honey.. Just wait until they come..

Seohyun- Dae...

Then, Seohyun and her Appa continue tidy the house and the room that her cousin will stay in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Luhan!! Are u ready yet????!” shout Mrs Xi at the car. While Luhan is still at his room.

Luhan- Wait!! Ahh..My room..Wait for me ok? I’ll be back I promise! Haihh..Anyeong my room ahh...

He look at his room, his car and the house for a last time. ‘Aihhh...Anyeong u all..’ then, he get in the car with a sad face.

Mrs Xi- Are u excited Luhan?

Luhan- Excited? What?

Mrs Xi- Ur dad said the house that u gonna staying is close to the beach. Remember the jagalchi market that we been before? Their house was near there..

Luhan- Jinjja?

Mr Xi- Dae..

Luhan- Pa, that uncle working?

Mrs Xi- Of course, he is a fisherman..

Luhan- Fisherman?

Mr Xi- Dae, and u Luhan must work with him too..

Luhan- Bo? Da? Fish?? Ourghh! That’s so discusting Papa..

Mr Xi- Luhan don’t talk like that..U gonna follow what i said ok? U have to work too when u stay there..That’s not our house,so u can’t just stayed..u have to work too..

Luhan- But Pa..I never do that kind of work before..

Mr Xi- That’s why U have too learn...I think this is a good idea too for sending u there..U need to learn alot Luhan..remember, we’re not rich anymore..

Luhan- Arghh...

Luhan bite his lips and look at outside of the window. Imagine what was his life when he stay there and have too work too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“We’re here!! Luhan, wake up..” tell Mrs Xi. Luhan open his eyes slowly and quickly look at the place that they have  arrived and open the door.

Luhan- Where the house Pa?

Mr Xi- There..

Mr Xi point at the small and old house but still pretty.

Luhan- That house??? Why so small?

Mrs Xi- Shhh..don’t talk like that.

Mr Xi knocked the door and Luhan still near the car. Then, a man in the middle age came out with a smile face.

‘I think I have seen that man before..but, where is it?’ Luhan was thinking and still look at that old man face.

Mr Xi- Luhan, come here!

Then Luhan came to her dad but still looking at that old man face, try to remenisce.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter