chapter 21

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next morning when Seohyun was about to go at her work place. She saw many people grouping at side of the road. ‘What is going on there?’ say Seohyun curiously. Then, she go to that place quickly to know about it.

Seohyun- Oh..Ajusshi..what happening here?

“Ohh..Seohyun ahh..u don’t know?” asked the old man and Seohyun shook her head.

“They want to take this place and make it a resort for their bussiness. And they want us to move out from this place. We don’t want. Where we going to live Seohyun ahh..??”say the worry old man.

Seohyun- Jinjja?? Why they do that? Aishh! They can’t do that for their own business. So selfish! Don’t worry ajusshi, I will talk to them..

Then, Seohyun walk to the one man who was looking at the place.

Seohyun- Excuse me?? Who are u? Who asked u to take our land?

The man turn to her.  “Oh..I’m sorry young lady. But this is land is not yours it’s government. And governtmen had agree to gave us this land to make a resort...”say the man arrogantly.

Seohyun- Huh..yahh..who ur boss here? I wanna meet ur boss!

Seohyun begin to approach the worker there but was been stop by that man. “Hey! U can’t go there!”

Seohyun- Do I care??!! I wanna meet ur boss! Where ur boss??!! Let me meet him now!! Let go of me!! Yahhh!!

“I’m the boss here? May  help u lady?”then suddenly a voice that Seohyun really known appear. Then, she look at the voice owner. How surprised she is when saw the faces that she misses so much in front of her eyes. “Luhan??”say Seohyun and make the guy frowned his face. 

“How u know my name? Yes, it’s me Luhan...” Seohyun was dumbfounded.

Seohyun- Luhan..what had happened to u? Don’t u remember me?

Luhan- U? No..and pliz go away becuz we’re so busy right now ok?

Seohyun was shocked. Really shocked.

Seohyun- Luhan ahh..it’s me..Don’t u remember me?? Why u acting like this?

Luhan- Yah..who are u? Oh..wait..I remember...ur the one who push me on the large drain right? Well well well..we met again stingy girl!

Seohyun- Bb..bo? what are u talking about Luhan? Yes, I’m the girl that push u but it’s been a long ago..then, u and I become a couple..and..

Luhan- Wait wait wait..u and I..couple? hell no! U crazy girl.. How can I..ahahahhaa!!! u are so funny...

Seohyun- Luhan...what is going on u??

Seohyun started to cry.

Luhan- What is going on me? Nothing..this is what going on u? Are u crazy? I’m not even know u..so now, pliz move away...we were doing our job here ok...get off..

Then, Luhan leave Seohyun with painful. Her tears has falls. She look at Luhan who was talking to his workers. Then, Luhan was get in the car and dissappear like that. ‘Luhan..are u pretending for not remember me or real? What happened to u Luhan? After a month I not saw ur face and now  I had met u but...why u acting like someone else? U become cold..What happened to u Luhan?’ Seohyun was really hurt now.

“Seohyun ahh...what should we do now? They’re taking our land..what will happened to us?”asked the ajusshi again. Seohyun wipe her tears..

Seohyun- I don’t know ajusshi..tomorrow I’ll try talk to them..

That is what Seohyun thought. She will go to their holdings tomorrow and stop them. But when she thinks of Luhan behave now. She scared..she scared if she meet Luhan. She will be weak. But, she does’nt care, what she must do is now is stop them from taking this land.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow morning Seohyun has get ready to to Seoul. She knows the address becuz Mr Xi had give her before when he takes Luhan. She look at the card name. ‘Xi’s Hotel..’ Seohyun..be strong ok! Hwaiting!!! Yesterday, she asked her managers want to stop working becuz of something urge she must do.

After  an hours she was in the bus. Finally she arrived at the destination. “Welcome Seoul..wahh it’s beautiful!” she said. She must hurry it’s no time for her to praise the Seoul town then, she get a taxi and asked the driver to go to the place that show on the card name.

After 10 minutes she had arrived at the in front of the hotel buildings. ‘Oh..wah..so, this is must be his hotel. So glamorous...’ Seohyun swallowed her saliva.

‘Hwaiting Seohyun! There’s nothing have to be scared..’Seohyun calm down her nervousness. “Hana, dul..Sen! go!! Fuhh!!” Seohyun started walking into the buidings. She goes to the reception and asked where the office is. The receptionist said the office is at 3rd floor. Then, Seohyun slowly go to the 3rd floor with nervous. ‘Hwaiting Seohyun ahh!!’ She scream in her heart.

Then after had arrived. She go to the secretary. “May I helped u Miss?’

Seohyun- Err..I wanna see Mr Luhan..is he here?

“Oh, Mr Luhan had meeting..u wanna leave any message to him?”

Seohyun- Emm..when the meeting will over?

“Em..I think about 20 minute I guess..u want to wait him miss?

Seohyun- Err..yes..

“Then, take sit there pliz..”

Seohyun- Thank u..

Seohyun sit at the sofa while waiting Luhan.

She’s waiting about 30 minutes and finally the meeting is over. She saw Luhan but Luhan not saw her but he straight go to his room.

Seohyun- Emm..miss..it’s looks like the meeting had over. Can I met Mr Luhan now?

“Oh..yeah..wait a second.” Said the woman while calling someone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter