Chapter 24

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was get ready for her second day job. As usual she cook breakfast first for Jessica and wake her up. Then, she leave her and take a bus to Xi's Hotel. When she arrived, she go to the cleaner room and change her cloth. After change she look at her schedule for today. Suddenly her eyeswiden. Today she was going to clean office room at 10th floor. It' mean she is going to clean Luhan room. Seohyun feels so nervous. "Seohyun,why are u waiting for? Quickly go to works before the director arrived." say the manager. "Ah..dd..dae.."say Seohyun and quickly grab her things to be clean with her. 'Ahh..I must quick before he arrived..' After arrived at he director office, she quickly go inside start doing her woks. First she clean the desk, the messy document, swap the floor. Then her eyes caught Luhan picture on the desk. She take it and look for a long time. Suddenly she falls into tears. She miss this guy damn much. Then,she put down the frames,wipe her tears and continue doing her job. She take the unwanted paper and throw away on the basket. After done cleaning the room, she quickly get out of there and suddenly bump into someone. She look at the person that she bump into. "What the hell.." say that guy. 'Luhan..'

"I'm sorry Mr Luhan..I.."

"What are u doing here? say Luhan with his face.

"I..I was cleaning ur room Luhan sshi.." Seohyun word tering

Luhan gritted his teeth and get closer to her. He look at her face deeply.

"Do u touch my thing inside there? ask him.

"Err..no luhan sshi..I just clean ur room. I'm not touch ur things..I swear..."say Seohyun.

"Good...if I found something lost..ur the first I will aimed..becuz I hate people touch my things especially u.."Luhan point his index fingers on Seohyun face.

Seohyun swallow her saliva and can feel her eyes was burn. "I gotta go first, I have a lotof works waiting for me..."Seohyun quickly leave Luhan. Luhan turns and smirk but he can't deny that her eyes so capturing his eyes but he quickly throw away.

 

Seohyun quickly get out from the room and hold her chest. 'Why my heart keep hurt when I met him.There is no such nice word for me when he met me. He must hate me so much. Ahh..forget Seohyun, he dont remember u anymore. ahh..lets continue ur work seohyun ahh...' She take an elevator and go to 5th floor to clean the staff room.

Luhan was busy typing his document and get up searching something. "Wherenis that file? I think I put here yesterday..arghh! if I lost that file I'm done! Who take that file? That girl! must be her! I said dont touch anything!" Whithout waiting so much time, Luhan quickly get out from his office and take elevator. He push the door strongly and make everyone in the cleaner room shocked when their big boss came here. Everyone bow to him but his eyes was searching someone. "Where is she!"shout Luhan. "Emm..anioseyo director Xi. May I help u?"

"Where is that girl!"

"Calm down Mr Luhan..who do u mean?"

"That new girl who just work here."

"Do u mean Seohyun?" say the manager. Luhan suddenly stiff when he heard that name. 'Seohyun? Why I heard that name before? arghh!' suddenly his head hurt.

"Omo, are u okay Mr Luhan?"said the manager when saw Luhan hold his head.

"I'm okay.."say Luhan.

Then suddenly someone push the door. There come Seohyun. She was shocked when saw Luhan was here and he is looking at her with angry. Then, Luhan go to her and grab her wrist. She become more shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter