chapter 17

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now Seohyun and Luhan was in relationship. They live a as a sweet and happy couple. Seohyun was glad that she still have someone who loves her after her parents gone. Now, Luhan is the only man that she hold to. But when thinking about his parents will come anytime to take him back she feels scared. She ignored that feelings becuz she is so happy with Luhan who always by her side. They have close the market becuz now her appa is gone and there no one who will catch a fish to sell it but they had find a job at the other market. They work as a chashier and promoter. They have known as a couple at the market becuz their lovey-dovey behave. Work together, eat together and go home together. A lot of people are envious of their sweet relationships. When, weekends they will have a date. They play together sometimes.

 Kyuhyun already know about their relationship and he bit upset but he accept that. He just pray for the best of them and told Luhan to take care of Seohyun and don’t make her cry. If not he’s dead. For Luhan, he promise of what he promise too. He loves Seohyun so much. He realizes that this is what people call a true love. He feels so happy with her. Sometimes they will arguing about a little things but that’s fine. Luhan knows how to handle it. Just place a kiss upon her cheek and she will melted. Luhan is naughty. Luhan loves to snap a picture of Seohyun silently. Until now, there a lot of Seohyun picture he had snap and Seohyun doesn’t know it. he want to keep them all. This is the picture that he snap.

And his favourite is this this is really like an angel to him.

Every night, he will look at the picture and everytime he look at it, he feels so calm.

Seohyun- Oppa..how u fall for me?

Luhan- Emm..I don’t know. It’s suddenly..Wae?

Seohyun- Nothing..It’s weird. Once u said u don’t like me, I’m not ur types..then, suddenly u said u have fall for me..isn’t it weird oppa?

Luhan- Yes, it’s weird..then, I asked u. Why u love me?

Seohyun- Emmm..I don’t know to..

Luhan- Nahh..to love someone there's no reason. U will fall in love with them naturally..and I fall for u that way..

Seohyun- Ooo...ok! kekeke!

Luhan- I love u so much!

Seohyun- I love u too oppa....

Luhan still remembers their conversation this evening. ‘Yeah..there’s no reason.’ Luhan look at the necklace that he wear. He smiled and slowly he falls asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, when the couple had their breakfast suddenly there come a car. They look at each other with weird expression.

Seohyun- Who’s that?

Luhan look at the car. ‘Is like I have saw that car before..Papa??’ said Luhan whenhe saw a man with middle aged come out from the car with one woman. They two go outside.

Luhan- Pa?

Seohyun look at Luhan. ‘Why I feel something strange inside my heart? Are he going to leave me now?’ Seohyun was worried but she still calm.

Mr Xi- Luhan ahhhhh...

 Mr Xi run to him and hug him.

Mr Xi- Are u doing well Luhan?

Luhan- Emm..Dae..Pa, why u here?

Mr Xi- Why I’m here? Haha!  I have a good news Luhan ahh..

Luhan- Good news?

Mr Xi- Yes, u are going home. We have settle the problems and have back our house, car and company back.

‘Home? Should I go home?’Luhan look at Seohyun who keeps her head down.

‘As I thought it...he leave me..and I..’ think Seohyun.

Mr Xi- Omo, Seohyun..how are u? Where’s ur appa?

Seohyun look at the Mr Xi face.

Seohyun- Appa...My appa is gone...

Mr Xi- Bo? When? Why u not telling us?

Luhan- It’s been two weeks since her father death..I forget to tell u..

Mr Xi- Oh.I’m sorry for u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter