chapter 25

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona noona! Wake up!"shout Kris at his still sleeping sister. Jessica was shocked with the deep voice and wake up quickly. "Oh, Kris! U shocked me ok.." say Jessica while rub her eyes. "Wae u here?"ask Jessica. "I'm sorry noona...but where is Seohyun? I search her everywhere.but she not here.."say Kris. Kris came to his noona house this early morning just becuz he want to had a breakfast with Seohyun and send her to work but Seohyun dont appear when he waiting about 30 minutes and he start searching Seohyun in her room and everywhere but she not here. "Oh?she not here? Is she dont get home last night?"Jessica frown her face. "What? She not get home yet?where is she go?"Kris start worried. "Cool down Mr Kris..why dont u go to her workplace and search her?"suggest Jessica. Kris nod. "Then, I'll go now..noona, u better wake up now.."say Kris and get out from hks sister room. "Dae..."say Jeesica and continue her nap. While Kris has started his car engine and drove to Xi Hotel.

                                                                      **************

Seohyun open her eyes little bit. She felt something heavy on her head,she touch it. 'Towel?'she said and remove it from her head. She wake up and she look at her surroundings. "Where am I?"she said while holding her head. "Oh.Seohyun ah..finally u wake up.."said the manager when she saw Seohyun wakes. "Err..Mrs Kim..What happened to me?"ask Seohyun. "Ur sick Seohyun ah and fainted..Mr Luhan brought u here.."say her. Seohyun widen her eyes. "Bo?" say Seohyun dont believe it. "Yes, when he saw u collapsed..he quickly lift u up and brought u here. He take care of u and ask me to not disturb u until u conscious."explain her. Seohyun really doesnt believe that Luhan do this to her. 'It's true what Mrs Kim said to me? If then, why? Isnt he hates me?Why suddenly he becomes nice?"Seohyun keep the question inside her head. "Seohyun, eat this..ur medicine. Mr Luhan ask me to let u eat when u wake up."say Mrs Kim and give the medicine to Seohyun.Seohyun take it. "Dae.." Then, Mrs Kim phone ring. She answer it. Seohyun just hear he conversation while eat her medicine. "Who? Kris?"Seohyun stop from drinking her water when she heard the name. "Kris Oppa?"said Seohyun. Mrs Kim look at her. "Mrs Kim..is that Kris?"ask Seohyun. Mrs Kim nod and continue speak on the phone. "Tell him that she was in room B110. Ok.."Mrs Kim hang the phone. "Yeas, it Kris..the guy that brought u here right? He searching for u..maybe he worried about becuc ur not go home last night..I tell him that u was here...and he will come at any moment"Said Mrs Kim. "Oh...but..what will I tell him why I'm not get home last night?"say Seohyun. "Just tell him the truth..."say the manager. "I cant..Mrs kim, can u promise me something"say Seohyun. "Waht is it?" "Dont tell Kris waht happen yesterday..Ok?" 

"Why?"

"Just dont tell him ok?"

"Hmm..ok.."

Ting tong! Suddenly the door bell ring.

"It must be him...I go open it.."Say the manger and go to the door. Seohyun quickly get off from the bed and follow Mrs Kim.

"Seohyun! Where is her??" that is the first word that came out from his mouth when the doors open while his eyes was wildly searching her. "Wo..wo...relax Mr Kris..she is here.." say  Mrs Kim. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter