Chapter 28

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey Seohyun..”Leeyi approached Seohyun when she saw Seohyun just arrived this morning. Seohyun who just want change her uniform feels shocked with that voice. “Oh..Leeyi ah..hi..” Seohyun was busy taking off her shirts. Leeyi saw the necklace on her neck and was thinking how to take that necklace. “Omo..Seohyun ah, ur wearing necklace?” ask Leeyi pretended.

“Dae..waeyo?” say Seohyun.

“Omo..Seohyun ah..Ur not suppose wearing it..Its our rule to not wear any jewellery while working..”lie Leeyi. Seohyun seems shocked.

“Oh..keude? but, why Mrs Kim don’t say anything?”sais Seohyun.

“Err..maybe she forget to tell u..Whatever it is, u better quickly take off ur necklace now..”

“Emm..Dd..dae..” Seohyun who is so innocent just do what Leeyi said. Seohyun is too innocent...

Leeyi smile a bit. Seohyun take off the necklace and put it on the locker. Leeyi eyes just follow Seohyun action. When Seohyun look back at her, she pretend smile and Seohyun smile back.

“Err..now, lets go work..”say Leeyi.

Seohyun nod and quickly go awaya but Leeyi still stood there and smirk. She look at Seohyun locker. She take something on her pocket and it key. Leeyi had spare keys. She slowly look around and quickly open Seohyun locker and grab the necklace. “Got u..”

Then, she slowly closed it and put the necklace on her pocket. She dialled someone on the phone.

“Hello..Yoona sshi..I got it..dae, see u there..”

Yoona pov.

“Hello...dae, already got it? So fast..hmm..good. Let meet at Cafe. Yoona hang the phone and smile widely...then,  she take her car keys.

End of Pov.

“This is what u want Miss Yoona...”Leeyi hand the necklace to Yoona. Yoona take it with smile.

“Good job Leeyi...Thank  you..Ahh, dont tell anybody ok?U can leave..”said Yoona ask Leeyi to leave her. After Leeyi gone, she looks at the necklace. She smile. “So, this is the necklace..anyeong necklace, looks like u have a new owner...”Yoona smirks.

“So, the next plan is..I will make Luhan oppa hate her more..”she laughed a bit and leave the cafe and dialled someone.

“Hello oppa..can we have a dinner tonight?”said Yoona.

“And..emm, can u bring that girl too? Seohyun..”

“Becuz..I want to know her more...can u oppa?”

“Thanks oppa..lets meet at Startruck Street..dae..love u oppa..bye..”

Luhan pov.

“Why she ask for that girl to join dinner? Hmm..but, what I must say to her?”Luhan was dumbfounded. He dont know why Yoona want Seohyun to join their dinner. He can’t refuse,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter