Chapter 4

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Jagalchi market. There was a girl who was busy treat her customers.

Seohyun- Ajummha! Ajusshi! Come come! fresh fish here! Ajummha, here..this is really fresh fish. It just arrived this morning..

Seohyun keep shouting like that to attract the attention. While there was a woman and her son who closed his nose while walking in the market.

Mrs Xi- Yahh..why u closed ur nose?

Luhan- It’s smelly Ma..u dont’ smell it?

Mrs Xi- Haishh..this kid..u know, I once work here before I met ur dad..

Luhan- Jinjja?

Mrs Xi- Dae..so for me this smell is nothing to me but it’s so fresh..

Luhan- What? Fresh? Huh...

Mrs Xi- Forget it..Ehmm, lets go at that girl. Looks like so many customers there...khaja..

Luhan look at the store that his Mom wanna go and he followed his mom with a heavy breath.

“Wahh..it’s look really fresh..” said Mrs Xi when she look at the fish.

Seohyun- Of course auntie..this all just arrived this morning...

Mrs Xi- Owhh..emm, give me this..

Mrs Xi point at the fish that she want while Luhan was standing far from the store. Don’t dare to stand of the smelly fish. ‘Ottokeh? Ewww..I’m start smelly..’

Mrs Xi- Omo..my wallet. Emm..young lady, can u wait..I forgotten my wallet in the car..

Seohyun- It’s ok auntie..I’ll wait..

Mrs Xi- Thank you..

Then Mrs Xi go to Luhan and ask the car key. And she asks him to take the fish at the girl.

Mrs Xi- Luhan..gave me ur car keys. I forgotten my wallet and go there take the fish.

Luhan- Aihh..dae...

So Luhan slowly go to the store that he mom ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter