Chapter 26

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan slammed the door harshly and sit on the chair strongly with his both hand on the table. He rewind the scene that he saw just now. 'Arghhhh! What is wrong with me? Why that scene keep bothering me?'. Luhan rest his head on the head chair suddenly he remember the necklace. He look at the desk drawer and open it. He took the necklace out. He's been keep the necklace on the drawer all this time. He look at the necklace deeply. 'This necklace just look like the same with her necklace..I..I just dont get it...?'. Luhan take a look properly at the necklace. 'Arghhhh! Forget it!' Luhan threw the necklace inside the drawer back while his mind still cant forget that scene. He took his cellphone and start dialing someone. It is his fiancee, Yoona. "Hello Yoona, are u busy? Can we meet today? Ok, come to my office. Dae..Love u too.."Luhan hang up the phone and open his unfinished documents and start doing work. 

                                                                                  *****

Seohyun pushed Kris hardly. "Oppa..." she seems shocked what she doing just now. Kissing with Kris? She must be outta her mind. Kris seems shocked too. "Seohyun..I..I'm sorry.." Kris apologizes to her. He knows he done wrong but he just cant resist that kiss. He wanted more but he knows his line. Seohyun palms her face. 'What had I done..Luhan oppa.I'm sorry...'. "Seohyun ah...I'm sorry..I ..I."Kris try to talk. "It' ok oppa..I'm sorry too..can we just forget it what we had done just now?"Said Seohyun while look down. Kris face looks so bitter. 'Forget it Seohyun? I cant...that kiss is o mean to me, althought I had kiss so many girl but a kiss with u is different...Seohyun...'Kris just can say that word in his mind. "Emm..if that u want it..fine.we forget it ok?" Kris smile bitterly.He touch Seohyun back. She look at him. " I'm sorry oppa...." Kris sigh heavily. "It's ok....just thingking we just eat lollipop.."Say Kris spontaneously and make Seohyun shocked. "Lollipop?" "Dae.....ok, enough..I take u home. Ur manger ask me right to take u home..now lets go but first I wanna meet Luhan first..khaja..."Kris take Seohyun hand with him while Seohyun was still dumbfounded. 'Lollipop? oppa is just too funny...'

Yoona pov

"Dae..bye oppa, love u.."Yoona off her cellphone. She bites her lips. "What oppa wants from me..hmmm maybe he miss me.."said Yoona and take her car keys,start enginen and drove away. About 10 minute she takes drove to Xi Hotel and now she had arrived. Yoona go straigt to Luhan office whithout smile at the staff even the staff knows she is a fiancee to Luhan. She is too arrogant. She knock Luhan doors and get in before Luhan gave a permission yet.

"Anyeong oppa..."say her and wrap Luhan neck and kiss him. Luhan push her slowly. Yoona seems weird. "Wae oppa? U dont like my kiss?"say Yoona her hands still on Luhan shoulder. "An..ani..I just..mmm..let sit first"say Luhan. It's true,he dont like the kiss just now.He dont know why...He pull Yoona hands from his shoulder and aske her to sit infront him. Yoona pout and sit. "So..why u call me here oppa? U miss me right..??"Yoona give a naughty smile to  Luhan but he doesnt seems attract it. "Emmm...actually, I ask u here is becuz I wanna ask some questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter