chapter 23

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey subbies! sorry for make u waiting for an update..so here we go!

“Sica unnie! Da kkalge..I had prepare a breakfast for u on the table, don’t forget to ate ok?” say Seohyun to Jessica who was still sleeping then she wakes suddenly. “Oh..dae, u going now?”asked her. “Dae..anyeong unnie..”say Seohyun while step out from Jessica room. “Hyun ah..hwaiting!” shout Jessica to her. Seohyun smile and nod.

Today was Seohyun first day working at the Xi Hotel even just as cleaner. She doesn’t care as long the job is nice. She wearing just simple cloth, yeah..she work as cleaner not secretary. She takes a bus to go to the Xi Hotel and arrived about 20 minutes. She get inside the building and search someone. Kris who was just arrived smile when he saw Seohyun who was just enter the hotel. He quickly approached her. “Seohyun ah!” seohyun was bit suprised by the deep voice calling her name and she turn around and saw Kris standing behind her. “Oh..Kris oppa..annyeonghaseyo!” Seohyun bow to Kris. “Anyeonghaseyo..are u waiting so long?”asked Kris. “Ah..ani..I’m just arrived.”say Seohyun with smile on her face and kris smile back. Then, come a group of men walk in from the main doors. It’s Luhan with his 4 bodyguards walk like a boss. The suddenly Luhan stop his steps ,take off his sunglasses and look at Kris and Seohyun and walk to them. Seohyun was just stiff there and look at Luhan. How much she miss that guy.

“So..Kris and..” “Er..Se..”kris was trying to tell Seohyun name at Luhan but was interupted by Luhan fast. “No..I don’t wanna know her name..” Seohyun feels like she was stab by a knife and it’s really hurt her right now. She trying to hold her tears  from falls down by take a deep breath. “Luhan..” say Kris when he looks at shock face. He knows Seohyun was hurt by Luhan words. “So Mr Luhan..U don’t wanna know ur workers name? So how will u know them then?”say seohyun suddenly. Luhan looks at her sharply. ‘I don’t need to know my workers name especially u cleaner girl..!” say Luhan while his fingers pointing at Seohyun with his eyes sharply look at her. Seohyun was taken aback. She hurts so much. She quickly look down don’t wanna look at Luhan eyes. “Luhan..I think it’s enough ok..” say Kris. Luhan smirks and put his black sunglasses on his eyes. “So, this is ur first day works right cleaner girl..have fun..” Luhan smirk again and leave them.

Kris look at Seohyun. Her face tell everything that she hurts so much and Kris feel likes wanna hug her but he can’t. Be strong Seohyun ah..

“Ok! Kkaja! Lets meet the manager that u will work under her..Seohyun cheer up! Lets go!” kris try to cheer Seohyun up. Seohyun just smile bitterly and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter