Chapter 29

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan pov.

I was about to step out the main door of the hotel. Suddenly, I saw her was sitting on the bench of the tree. She looks sad. Then, there a wind coming strongly. I look at her then suddenly I become stiff. Her hair..her hair was blowing beautifully. That scene...why I feel that I had saw that scene? “Arghh!”my head hurts! Then, there was a girl appear on my mind. The girl..she was sitting on the bench while..reading a book. Then, her hair was blowing by the wind..arghhhh! The scene was similar to what I saw now but I can’t see that girl face. Who is she? Then, slowly my headache had reduce.

I shook my head many times. What is happened to me? I look at her again, the wind still blow her hair again. She is so beautiful..wait! Luhan..please be concious ok...I slap my face many times. Then, slowly I walk to her.

                                                                                    *****

“Ehem..!”

Seohyun look at Luhan who was not looking at her. “Oh..Luhan sshi..”

“Lets go..”say Luhan and leave. Seohyun get up chaoticly and chase Luhan from behind. ‘Arghh..why he walk so fast..’mumble Seohyun. Luhan on the car alarm and get into his car. Seohyun too. Then, he drove to the place that they gonna have a dinner together with Yoona.

There was silent in the car. Luhan focus on his road while Seohyun look at outside of the window still thinking about the necklace. Sometimes, Luhan would steal glance at her whithout Seohyun noticing it. Finally they had arrived. Luhan stop the car.

“We had arrived?”ask Seohyun. But Luhan not answer her instead he just get out from the car. Seohyu who saw Luhan just get out from the car follow him too. She loose the seatbelt and open the door. She saw Luhan was clling someone.

“Where are u? Are u arrived yet? Dae dae..bye..”Luhan hang the phone. He look at Seohyun and he give a signal to Seohyun to get inside the restaurant. Seohyun follow him.

When they step inside the restaurant, then someone calling them. “Oppa..I’m here..”Thats Yoona. Luhan saw her and quickly go to her with Seohyun. “Hi oppa..I miss u..”say Yoona and kiss Luhan cheek. Seohyun who was watching they been lovey dovey feels awkward. “Hi Seohyun ah..”greet Yoona. Seohyun bow to her. “Anyeonghaseyo Yoona sshi..”

“Please take a sit Seohyun ah..oppa..come sit with me..”ask Yoona and drag Luhan by her side. Seohyun just sit down on the chair. She start feels uncomfortably. “So, how are u Seohyun ah?”ask Yoona and call the waiter. “I’m fine..”said Seohyun with smile. Luhan just remain silent by Yoona side but his eyes sometimes glace at Seohyun.

“Ok..Now, before we going far. Lets order food first..”said Yoona. Seohyun just nod and look on the menu. Yoona and Luhan had order but Seohyun still looking on the menu. “Seohyun ah..what u wanna eat?”ask Yoona. Seohyun look at her. “Ermm..I think same goes with u..”Seohyun really don’t know what the food that on the menu. So she end up order the smae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter