chapter 15

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been 2 month Luhan staying at Seohyun house. Their relationship becomes better but there still a gaps between them. They’re not fighting and there’s no ‘babo’ word anymore becuz there was some  feeling had born between them. Sometimes Luhan sneak a look at Seohyun and Seohyun too. Luhan behave is get better, he will always follow what Seohyun said and do alot of work too and Seohyun feels happy with that at least she don’t have to shout anymore at him and she can rest more.  Her appa always feels weird with the two but he ignore it.

Seohyun doesn’t know that Luhan is always fight with his feelings toward her. He always deny his feelings. Luhan don’t wanna accept what he feels all this time. But when he saw Seohyun face, her smile, her blowing hair and whatever Seohyun doing his heart suddenly beat fast. And when saw Kyuhyun with Seohyun, he will feels so jealous. He keep reminds at his selt that, that girl is not his types. Ahhh..Luhan is so egos..

But it’s different to Seohyun while Luhan don’t wanna accept his feelings but Seohyun is already admit her feelings. She had fall inlove with Luhan now. This is the first time she liking a man. Not the kind man that she always dream before but an arrogant man that had capture her heart. It’s really weird. Fall in love with a man that always hurt her heart. That what is called destiny...but she will no confess to Luhan becuz she still remember what Luhan had said to her before ‘And a type of guys like me of course don’t even fall and look for types of girls like u. Babo...’ she feels hurt everytime she thinks of those words. Seohyun sigh..’Aihh..why he? Why he is the man that I inlove with?’

“Seohyun ah!! Seohyun ah!!!!” suddenly an old man shouting her names when she doing her works. Luhan who was do his work at the back can hear the shouting and sneak a look at them. He saw the old man talking to Seohyun with suspense tthen suddenly Seohyun run to somewhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter