Chapter 2

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun- Mei aunt, are u ok?

Asked Seohyun when they been far from Luhan.

Aunt- Don’t worry dear, I’m fine..

Seohyun- Haishh! That jerk..how could he do that to u aunt...

Aunt- Aihh.. no,actually it’s my fault..I shouldn’t ask him a money..

Seohyun- What? U don’t have a money aunt? Why u didn’t say to me?

Aunt- Aih..i dont’ want to burden u Seohyun ahh..U had helped me many times..

Seohyun- No aunt..I can help u,now tell me..how much do you need?

Aunt- Seohyun ahh....

Seohyun- Mei Aunt..come on..i really wanna help u.

Mei aunt looks so guitly,she just quiet but suddenly Seohyun took her hand and give a money.

Seohyun- Take this Mei aunt...

Aunt- Seohyun ahh..Aihh. u so kind.. I wish i have a daughter like u. Thank you Seohyun ahh..

Seohyun- It’s ok..use this money ok..

Mei aunt just nod.

Aunt- Ahh..Seohyun, why do you here? I mean, u rarely come to this town..

Seohyun- Oh..i come here becuz i have to pay my father debt..So, the money that i gave to you is just a balance..

Aunt- Seohyun..balance? but it’s too much..Do u have money for ur own and ur father?

Seohyun- Don’t worry Mei aunt..I work everyday and got money everyday..we’re still able to accommodates our lives...

Aunt- Seohyun ahh...u such a hardworking and tough girl. I wish someday u will be married to rich guy who can gave u love and joy...

Seohyun- I wish too...but it’s just a wish. It’s impossible for me to get a guy like that..

Aunt- Don’t say that...I know someday u will get all that..just wait..ok.

Seohyun just smiled. She knows it’s impossible for a girls like her to get a rich guy. Who is she? She is just a poor girl who don’t have a diplomat,she work as a fishmonger help her father as a fisherman. Who will like her? Look at her, dirty,smelly....even she got a pretty face but no boys like her becuz of the smell..but she don’t care as long as she have her dad beside her she will be happy..

Seohyun- Emm..lets back home mei aunt. It’s getting dark here..

Aunt- Ok..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan- Stupid girl! Is her parents teach her to be rude like that?? Haishhhhh!!

Luhan was back home with his wet shirt and some smell.

“Ohh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter