chapter 16

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Seohyun woke up from her sleep with one arm wrapping around his waist. She just realized that she fell asleep in Luhan arms. Thats why she felt so comfortable and warm. Suddenly, she felt ashamed. She at Luhan sleeping face. ‘Even in sleep he looks so handsome and cute...’.

Seohyun took the opportunity observed the whole Luhan face. She look at his eyebrows, his eyelashs, his eyes, nose and mouth. ‘Aih..It’s so perfect..’. Seohyun wanna touch the eyebrows, she don’t know why she likes the eyebrows. When her fingers almost touch his eyebrows suddenly her hand was caught by someone hands. Seohyun was shocked when the hands is was Luhan hands.

“Is my face so handsome that u wanna touch it?” Luhan opens his eyes widely. Seohyun pull her hand back and gets up quickly. She can’t believe that she was caught and she felt very ashamed.

Seohyun- Ehm...I..I..I’m not mean to do it..I’m sorry..

Luhan- Well..it’s ok..I don’t mind it..

Seohyun feels relieved. She look around. She doesn’t remember what happen yesterday.

Seohyun- Whats happen yesterday? Why we’re in appa room? And where’s appa?

Luhan was shocked when Seohyun don’t remember what had happened yesterday. He gets up and stand infront of her.

Luhan- U don’t remember? Ur appa..ur appa is death Seohyun yesterday is his funeral. U forget?

Suddenly Seohyun remember. She touch her head. She crying so much last night thats why she forget. And suddenly her tears falls.

Seohyun- Ahh...I remember...Appa...

Luhan- Yahh..don’t cry..

Seohyun- I want..I can’t believe I don’t have nobody..My appa just gone..

Luhan scratch his head. He don’t know what to do.

Luhan- Yahh..now, wipe ur tears and pliz get ready of urself. We go out...

Seohyun- Ha? Where we going?

Luhan- Don’t ask..just get ready quick now!

Luhan gets out of the room and gets into his room. He also want to get himself too.

‘Boya? Where he wanna take me?’ Seohyun just let the questions and she gets the towel and dress her self.

After 30 minutes, Seohyun came out while Luhan was waiting her at outside.

Seohyun- I’m ready..so where we going?

Luhan don’t answer her but he pulls Seohyun hand with him and leading him to a place. Seohyun don’t talk anything. About 10 minutes walks, they stop at some place. Seohyun look up at the place. The place that Luhan make her lose her money.

Seohyun- Yahh..why u stop at this place? U want to make my money lose again?

Luhan- Not this time..lets go..

Seohyun- Yahh! I won’t. Are u serious? This restaurant is so expensive..

Luhan- Yah..U talk too much..just lets get in..

Luhan pull her hands again while Seohyun trying to escapes but Luhan is stronger. Luhan force her to sit and he calls the waiter to order.

Luhan- What u want to eat?

Seohyun- Luhan sshi...I..

Luhan- Ehmm..just get us with set A..

Waiter- Ok..

Seohyun look at the menu that Luhan had order. Set A. She look at the priced. ‘Bo???? It’s so...’

Seohyun- Luhan sshi...why u gets me here? I don’t have money ok to pay for this..

Luhan- Don’t worry..I pay for u...

Seohyun- Bo? Where u get the money?

Luhan- Yahh..u forget? I have work with u and U have pay me ok?? Enough, and pliz enjoy the food...

Seohyun shut and still feels worried. Why if Luhan trick her? ‘Ahh! I don’t know..’

After 2 minutes, the waiter comes with their o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter