chapter 18

My Love Playboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There’s an old woman crying in front of the emergency room with a young woman. After a few minutes, out of a doctor from the emergency room. They talk something and suddenly the old woman collapsed on the floor. Her husband cannot be saved.

"I'm sorry Mrs Xi. We trying our best but only your son survive but he has a complication on his brain. He might forget half of his memories and it can be cure but it will take a long time..U can see ur husband inside and ur son we have transfer him to the other room. Once again..I’m sorry..” said the doctor and leave them.

When Mrs Xi came inside to see her husband death body, she crying hardly and Yoona calm her.“Auntie...bw strong. At least ur son is alive..” Said Yoona. So Yoona is the girl that his dad want him to married. She is Mr Im daughter who had help his dad to get back the company. Mrs Xi known her when her dad introduce her at them and since then they become close. But Mr and Mrs Xi doesn’t know that they are just pretending. Mr Im help her dad and want her daughter marry with his son becuz of wealth. Yoona just followed her father demand becuz she likes money too and after know the guy that she will be marry is Luhan her smile become widenly.

Mrs Xi- How can I be strong when my husband is dead...

Yoona- This all had be determined by Him..What else we can do auntie? Now, lets see ur son..

Mrs Xi- Dae..

They go inside and seen an unconscious man lying on the bed with a bandaged head. M sad face Xi look at her son with a very sad face. She take Luhan hand and hold it.

Mrs Xi- Luhan ahh...honey..how u can be like this? Now, ur papa is gone..

Mrs Xi crying by Luhan side and Yoona just watching. After an hour, suddenly the stiff body begin to move. Mrs Xi look at him. Then, the eyes open slowly. He touch his banded head. It’s hurt. Then he look at Mrs Xi.

Luhan- Ma..Wha..What happened?

Mrs Xi- Luhan? U wake up? U been involve in accident Luhan ahh..

Luhan- Bo..? when?

Mrs Xi- This morning with ur papa..

Luhan- Papa? Where is him?

Mrs Xi- He...He’s gone..doctor said he cannot be saved Luhan ah.Ur papa is gone..

Mrs Xi started crying again.

Luhan- Papa dead? Ho..how can it be? Ahhh!!

Luhan feels very hurt on his head suddenly.

Yoona- Oppa..what happen? Pliz do rest oppa..

Yoona catch Luhan body and ask him to lying down.

Luhan look at Yoona and he frowned his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter