Strangers

But I Love You

I wasn't sure wheather to take his hand or not.. I mean, for all I know he could be some kind of serial killer, or something of that sort! I took another glance at him hoping to see through him if he was a dangerous person... To my surprise when I looked up, I saw this cute boy smiling at me. All sorts of cautious thoughts blew out of my head. There was no way some adorable guy like him could be harmful. I quickly wiped my hand on my shirt, thinking I might have mud or something on it to take his hand and return his handshake.

He let out another small laugh, which surprised me so I wrinkled my eyebrows. I think he understood that I didn't know what was so funny. When he asked, "Why did you wipe your hand?

"I didn't wanna get you dirty?" I said.

He let another laugh out. "Ah, So what are you doing in this part of town?" He asked.

I wasn't sure what he was talking about, so I immediately looked around to see where I had walked to while looking at my map.

I wasn't sure what most of the signs said, seeing how my Japanese wasn't that great. Maybe I should have paid more attention in all those classes I took to learn the language.

He noticed that I didn't even know what he was talking about. He stated, "these are all clubs and dangerous places"

Omo, I thought. How did I get here?

I quickly looked around to see where my map had fallen, when I noticed it was all ripped to pieces. It had fallen in the puddle of mud.

Great. Now how am I suppose to find my way around here. I forgot someone was standing in front of me until I heard a cough.

"I can help you get around..' he said to me.

"Really?? I mean, don't worry. I can find my way" I lied to him.

I saw him grin. He then out of nowhere took my hand and started dragging me away.

"yah! let go of me!" I screamed at him, unable to get out of his grip.

"Oh sorry" he said quickly letting go of my hand.

"I just wanna help you, since I made you fall into that puddle" he told me.

I was thinking if it was really ok to accept a complete strangers help. He didn't look harmful.

After much hesititation. I finally agreed to let him help me. I thought, it'd probably be better unless I wanna spend my 2 weeks worth of vaction just looking for that hotel.

"Ok" I told him.

He took my hand again, and started walking. I bumped into him when he suddenly came to a stop.

"what's wrong?" I asked.

"Where are we going?" He asked me confused to where I was headed. I let out a little laugh.

"I'm headed to Tokyo Hotel, do you know where that's at?" I asked him.

"Tokyo Hotel? You're staying there?" he asked me.

"Yeah.. Why is something wrong with that place?" I asked him, worried that I might have chosen a bad hotel. With all the excitment of finally being able to come here, I didn't really care where I'd be staying since my goal was to stay the least possible amount of time there.

"I'm staying there too!" he excitedly told me.

"Really?" I asked him, unaware that we had finally made it to the hotel.

"Yupp" he answered with a smile. "So here we are." He said.

I thanked him and quickly made my way to the reception to get my key.

Zelo's POV

I was starting to walk to my room when I remembered that I had forgotten to ask her for her name. I quickly ran back to the reception area, and scanned the area to find her. She wasn't there anymore. Something about her wanted me to see her again. I walked back to my room, hoping to see her agian.  

Your POV

I ran into the room running to the bed. It was the biggest bed that I had ever seen.

I was really tired from everything that happened that day that the moment I fell on the bed I fell asleep.

*The Next Day*

As I was walking out my room checking to see if I had everything I needed in my backpack I walked into someone. "Sorry" I quickly said while bowing.

"We really need to stop meeting like this" the person said. I wasn't sure what he meant, so I looked up to see who it was. It was someone I knew but couldn't quite remember.

"Don't tell me you already forgot the great Zelo" he said to me.

~~~~~~~~~~

AHHH! I know, not much of a chapter but I wanted to write at least something today. I'll update tomorrow.. or maybe later?

@xStephayboo they're going to get their introductions soon, so you'll soon find out... *evil laugh* jk. :P