A Sweet Love

But I Love You

Zelo’s POV

“Thanks for bringing me home” she said to me as she took a few steps up to the building.

“No problem. I wanted to make sure you got home alright” I told her.

“It was nice running into you today. I wasn’t sure if I was going to see you again, but I’m glad I did” she said to me.

“Yeah” I told her. I wasn’t sure what else I was suppose to say. I didn’t exactly just run into her. What would she think of me if I told her that I was following her? She would probably think I’m some sort of stalker.

“Well I better be getting inside” she said as she turned, ready to get inside.

“Noona” I called out.

“Hmmm” she said not turning around.

“Will we see each other again?” I asked, afraid she would say she didn’t want to see me again.

She turned around and smiled at me, “we can exchange numbers and stay in touch” she said.

I quickly smiled as I handed her my phone. She quickly dialed a number and her phone started ringing in her purse.

“Here. Now you have my number and I have yours” she said as she handed me my phone back.

“Well I better get inside” she said as she opened the door.

“I’ll call you noona!” I called out to her before she stepped in. She turned around and smiled at me while she waved bye.

I quickly looked down my phone to look at her number. It didn’t take long before I saved it, Noona<3.

I made my way back to the apartment, happy to find that it was still the way we had left it before we left. It was also nice knowing that I’d have a few day all to myself. I knew the moment everyone came back I’d be in big trouble, but that didn’t concern me right now. I was just happy that I had been able to see her again.

I was taking my bags to my room when I heard the phone ring. I didn’t want to answer. I knew who it’d be. I would just enjoy these next few days and deal with everything else when they came back.

Your POV

I heard someone knocking on my door. I wasn’t sure who it was but I was already hating that person for waking me up. I quickly got up and headed to the door to see who it was.

“Oppa?” I called out as I opened the door.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, quickly trying to brush my hair with my fingers. My hair was always a mess in the mornings.

“I’m here to take you to work with me” he said as he came in and gave me a hug.

“What are you talking about?” I asked him, unsure of what was going on.

“Remember, we said that once you came back I’d help you find a job?” he said to me as he ruffled my hair.

“Oh. You don’t have to do that. I told you I could find a job myself” I told him as I walked over to the kitchen.

“I know you can, but this way I can see you everyday” he said to me as he followed me and put his arms around my waist.

“Do you love me that much?” I asked him, while leaning back and resting against him.

“Of course I do” he said to me as he rested his head on my shoulder.

“Araso, let me get ready then” I told him as I made my way back to my room.

I wasn’t sure what kind of work I could do there. I had just gotten my degree as a secretary. I knew they didn’t need a secretary there right now.

I quickly got ready, and rushed out afraid that I’d make him get to work late.

“Oppa, I’m ready” I called out to him.

I found him on the couch, looking though something. I took a seat beside him, and looked to see what he was looking at.

“Remember these?” he told me as he flipped through the pages.

“How can I not, these pictures were taken when we were still in high school” I told him.

“Yeah, it was when I still hadn’t confessed my feelings to you” he told me as he looked up to look at me.

“Oppa, these pictures were taken on the day that I had just met you” I told him.

“I liked you since the first moment I saw you” he told me as he put his hand on my cheek.

“Since then?” I asked.

“I love you” he said before leaning in and closing the distance between us.

His kiss was soft and gentle. It wasn’t a long kiss, but rather a short and sweet one. I still got butterflies in my stomach whenever I was with him.

“Oppa, we should get going” I told him as I quickly got up.

“You know you’re beautiful when you blush” he told me as he grabbed my keys and took my hand.