Meeting Again

But I Love You

Zelo's POV

“Jung Il Woo?” I asked, not sure what else to say. I was surprised to see him here.

“What are you doing here?” he asked me.

“Just here for work” I told him.

“Zelo, we should get going” manager-hyung called out to me.

“I guess we’ll see each other often then” Il Woo said to me.

“Yeah, I guess we will. Well, I better get going” I told him.

“Ok, see you around” he said as I walked away.

What was he doing here? I didn’t expect to see him, much less here.

“How do you know Jung Il Woo?” my manager asked as I caught up to them.

“You know him?” I asked, surprised that he knew him.

“Not really, but I’ve heard of him” he told me. “He’s the hottest actor right now. He has a lot of CF contracts and there are a lot of directors that want to work with him.”

“He’s an actor?” I asked him.

“Yeah, didn’t you know? I thought you knew him.” He asked as he looked at me.

“Not really, I just met him” I told him.

Your POV

I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to be doing something. I was just sitting at the desk, waiting for the phone to ring. I had been here 2 hours already. I had the schedule caught up and ready to go, and I had printed off all the paper work. I just needed for oppa’s manager to come back so I could give it to her.

The phone started ringing. I was waiting for it to ring, but was nervous not sure what I should say when I picked up.

“Hello. This is ____, how can I help you?” I answered. I wasn’t sure if this was the right was to answer it.

“Wow. You sound all professional already” I heard the voice say.

“Oppa?” I asked, not sure if it was him but hoping it was or else I just made a fool of myself.

“I thought you wouldn’t be able to recognize my voice” I heard him say. I could hear him trying to hold his laughter in.

“So how’s your first day going?” he asked me.

“It’s ok” I told him as I looked around in the office.

“It doesn’t sound like it. It sounds like something is wrong. Do you need me to help? Should I go over?” he quickly asked me.

“No!” I yelled. I was afraid he’d come out running from whatever it was he was doing, just to come here.

“Are you sure? Hold on. Let me quickly finish here and I can head that way. Give me 10 minutes” he told me.

“Oppa, don’t worry about me. I’m just finished with everything and I’m bored.” I told him.

“Is that really it?” he asked. I could hear the concern in his voice.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it. Just take your time.”

“Well just wait until I’m finished here and then I’ll go over there and get you. We can go out and play” he told me.

“Ok, but take your time” I told him.

“Araso” he said. “Well, let me get back to work.”

“Okay, I’ll see you later” I told him before I hung up.

Zelo’s POV

The photo-shoot took longer than I expected. We were finally headed back to our apartment.

“How about if we all go out today” Yongguk said as he turned to look at all of us.

“Where should we go, hyung?” Jongup asked him.

“Let’s go out and have dinner, then we’ll figure out what else to do” he said with a smile.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. Maybe today wasn’t going to be such a bad day after all.