Chapter 19

But I Love You

Zelo’s POV

“Do you guys know each other?” ___ asked as she looked at both of us.

“I’m sorry, you just look like someone I know” I heard hyung quickly say as he held out his hand for me to shake.

“Yeah” I said as I took his hand to shake. I wasn’t sure what else to say. I knew without a doubt that he was upset at me.

“It’s a pleasure to see you again” ___ said.

“It seems that we’ve been bumping into each other a lot lately” hyung told her.

“Yeah, I don’t even remember entering a contest” she said as she looked around the room.

“I’m not sure how this works but you somehow won” hyung said nervously as he took out a poster and a copy of his single.

“I’m really glad I did though, I’m a huge fan” she said as she got closer to him.

“What about you?” I heard hyung ask me.

“Oh Zelo, I don’t think he’s even heard your single but he’s missing out” she said as I came closer to where they were at.

“Oh really now” hyung said as he signed everything.

“I think we should get going, it’s starting to get late” I told ____ as I took her hand.

“Yeah, we should probably get going” she said as I saw her pout.

“Why don’t you guys join me for dinner?” hyung quickly asked as he handed her everything.

“I don’t think we have enough time” I told him.

“What do you say?” he asked ___.

“I don’t know” she said as she turned to look at me. I knew this was something she wouldn’t want to miss out on.

“Come on, if you guys don’t join me I’m going to have to go out and eat dinner all alone” hyung told us as he looked over at me. I knew I would probably regret to agree but I also knew that I was in trouble if I said no.

“Come on Zelo, we can’t let him have dinner all alone” ____ whispered in my ear.

“Alright, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to go out and get dinner” I told them.

“Yay”___ said with a huge smile on her face.

“Yeah” hyung said as he kept looking at me.

~~~~~

Short chapter but slowly making a comeback. lol.
Love you guys, hope to update soon!