Chapter 20

But I Love You

Zelo’s POV

“So how long have you guys know each other?” Hyung asked as he looked over at us.

“We actually met in Japan and have been friends since then” ___ said with a smile.

“Really now, so it hasn’t been that long?” he asked looking at me.

“No, it was actually a few days before I went to your fan meeting in Japan” ____ told him.

“Oh, so how did you guys meet?”

“Well I was lost and luckily I bumped into Zelo before I got even more lost” ____ said with a smile as she looked over at me. “I was actually really lucky to meet someone as sweet as Zelo.”

“What about you Zelo?” hyung asked as he looked over at me.

“What about me?” I asked, unsure what he was actually talking about.

“Tell me something about ____” he said still staring at me.

“Well there isn’t much to say” I said as I tried to avoid his gaze.

“Now, don’t be that way. From what ___ is saying you guys are really close friends.”

“Well she’s really sweet and funny. I love hanging out with her and I’m lucky as well to have met her” I said as I looked over at ___.

“Oh stop it, you’re making me embarrassed” she said as she looked down avoiding everyone’s gaze.

“So I guess you guys must hang out all the time” hyung said looking between us.

“Not really” I told him as I looked him in the eyes.

“It’s true, I wish we did but lately we’ve both been busy” I heard her say.

“Well, I g-“hyung was beginning to say when ____’s phone started ringing.

“Sorry you guys, let me get this” she said before getting up and leaving to answer her phone.

“So when were you going to tell me?” hyung said as soon as she was out of sight.

“I’m sorry hyung; I really wanted to tell you.”

“When?” he asked.

“I just didn’t know when or how to tell you” I told him.

“Well you could have told me when you first heard that I liked her.” He kept saying as he pushed his food around on his plate. “And how does she not know about you being in the band?”

“It’s a long story” I told him.

“Well I expect for you to tell me all that’s going on” he said as ___ returned.

“I’m sorry about that, it was oppa calling to find out where I was at” she said looking at me.

“I’m sorry, are we keeping you out too late? Your brother must be worried” hyung said to her as I asked the waiter to bring over the check.

“Oh no, it’s not my brother. It was my boyfriend” she said as she got her purse.

“Your boyfriend?” hyung asked as he looked over at me.