Meeting

But I Love You

“Ze..” I said while quickly closing my eyes, mostly afraid of what was happening.

“Sorry” He said to me, while I slowly opened my eyes again. “You had something on you” He said while brushing my shoulder.

“Was it a bug?” I asked him, quickly closing my eyes again afraid to see a huge bug on my shoulder.

“No” he said, trying to hold his laugh in.

“Yah!” I yelled at him, throwing him a light punch on the shoulder.

“Aw” he said, quickly grabbing his shoulder where I’d just punched him.

“Omo! Sorry, I didn’t think I hit you that hard” I said while trying to rub his shoulder.

He let out another laugh. “I’m just messing with you” he said to me.

“Araso, let’s just forget about this whole deal” I said to him, while quickly trying to find the guy I had just seen outside the window.

“Who are you looking for?” he asked me while following me outside the café.

“This guy I thought I saw…” I said still looking around.

Zelo’s POV

I didn’t want to confirm it. I wanted to think that I had just mistaken to see him. I had enough to deal with. I was having fun with her. She didn’t need to get dragged into this too.

“Yah. Look at the time.” I told her holding out my watch for her to take a look at the time.

“Omo, how’d it get so late?” she said while quickly going back in to grab her backpack.

“I guess we’ll have to do some shopping tomorrow?” I asked her, hoping she’d say yes.

“Araso, but how do I find you?” she asked.

“I know your room number, so I’ll call you later” I told her.

“well, I gotta go. I have some business to take care of” I told her while walking away.

“Bye!” she yelled out, while waving her arms at me.

I quickly grabbed a taxi, not wanting to go to the company but knowing I’d have to eventually go. It didn’t take long, seeing how the café was only a few blocks away. I could have actually just walked here but I knew that many people would recognize me. I didn’t want to deal with a crowd today.

I made my way up to the 7th floor, preparing myself for what was to come.

“Zelo!” I heard the familiar voice call out.

“Where have you been?” he asked me.

“Hyung” I started out to say when he cut me off.

“Zelo, you know you can’t just be wondering around. You have to tell us where it is you’re going. Weather you like it or not, we’re still responsible for you.” He said to me.

“Dae hyung” I told him.

“Bang Yong Guk!” someone yelled out his name.

“Coming!” he called out.

“We’ll talk about this later, I have a fan meeting to go to.” He told me while walking away.

Your POV

I quickly ran into the store hoping that I wasn’t late. I couldn’t believe it when I saw the posters everywhere. I was finally going to be able to meet him. I was really lucky to be here while he was having a fan meeting. What were the odds that happening.

I turned around when I heard all the screams. There he was, only a few feets away from me.

Bang. Yong. Guk.

I was finally able to see him up close. I fell in love with him since the moment I saw his MV for I Remember. He was amazing.

I didn’t hear when they said for everyone to get in line to get an autograph and a handshake, so I was one of the last ones in line.

The line was going really slow, since some of the girls didn’t want to let go of his hand when it was time for them to move along. After almost 30 minutes of being in line, there were only 2 more girls in front of me. My hands were starting to sweat since I was so nervous.

It was finally my turn. I couldn’t move my feet. I was just stuck there, not able to move. I was about to just run out of there when the person behind me pushed me so that the line would move along.

He covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

“Hi” I said. I wasn’t sure what else to say. Heck, I couldn’t really say much. It felt like I had a big lump in my throat stopping me from talking.

“Annyeong” he said giving me his hand to shake.

I quickly cleaned my hand with my jean, then took his hand to shake it. He started laughing when he saw me do that.

Oh my. His smile was amazing.

Zelo’s POV

I made my way to the apartment. I hadn’t been here for a few days. I’d just rather be by myself, that’s why I got me a hotel room. I had enjoyed being by myself these last few days. I knew it was wrong to just walk away from everything and not tell them where it was that I’d been. I went to my room, relieved that no one was there. I knew the moment everyone came back, I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere without one of them following me around.

I laid on my bed, closing my eyes, just thinking of what it was I was going to say to them.

I heard the front door opening. This was it. The end of my freedom was here. I quietly made my way to the living room. I didn’t want to make things worse by making him come look for me.

As I slowly made my way to the couch, I noticed he had a huge smile on his face.

“Hyung?” I asked scared. I had never seen him so happy before.

“Oh, Zelo” he said.

“Hyung, are you ok?” I asked, maybe he was sick or something bad happened at the fan meeting.

“Oh, I was just remembering this fan from the fan meeting.” He said while shaking his head.

“Did she do something to you, hyung?” I asked, assuming it was a girl.

“No. She was just really cute. I wouldn’t mind meeting her again.” He said, getting up to head to his room.

~~~~~~~~

For those of you that have a twitter and would like to follow me, or receive little updates about my stories, my username is suhey_jessica