Chapter 17

But I Love You

Zelo’s POV

“Hyung, hold on” we heard YongGuk say on the phone as he got up and left.

“I wonder if he can really get her contact information” Himchan Hyung said as he kept eating.

“Does he really like her?” I asked as I looked around at their faces.

“I think so. They bumped into each other twice in Japan” Daehyun said.

“Don’t forget how he couldn’t stop talking about her” YoungJae said. I looked over and saw everyone else nodding as they agreed to what he said.

“Hyung, what happened?” JongUp asked as Yongguk approached us.

“Manager Hyung said that he would get me her information by tomorrow morning” he answered with a huge grin on his face.

“Really?” Himchan asked.

“Yeah, he promised me.” Yongguk said as he kept eating.

Your POV

I woke up to my phone ringing the next day. I was a little disappointed since today was my day off I was hoping that I could sleep in. My original plans were to have a day out with oppa but he had something come up and it would take all day.

“Are you awake yet?” oppa said through the phone.

“Yes” I answered as I got up and made my way to the living room.

“Quit lying to me. I probably woke you up” he said. I could just picture him on the other end of the line trying to hold back a smile.

“I really was awake” I told him. I didn’t want him to think he did wake me up.

“Really now, so what were you doing?”

“I was actually reading a book” I told him as I glanced around and found a book on my coffee table.

“Lair” I heard him say.

“Hey, I really was” I told him, trying to convince him of my lie.

“_____, I know that if you can avoid it; reading would be the last thing you’d do.”

“Oppa, that’s not true. I enjoy reading every now and again.” I persisted with my lie.

“Araso, Araso; I’ll believe you this once” he said, as I heard him laugh. “Sorry about the sudden schedule” he said after a while.

“Don’t worry about it oppa. Gives me some time to get some stuff done and get some rest” I told him, reassuring him that it was alright.

“Well, I’d still like for you to go out and have some fun. You haven’t been going out much lately.”

“We just went out yesterday, and you always take me out” I told him.

“I know, but still; call up some of your friends and go have some fun” he told me. “Well I have to go. I don’t think I’ll be finishing up any early so I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Araso, be careful.”

“I love you” he said before hanging up.

I sat there looking at the blank TV screen, thinking of something to do. Maybe oppa was right, and I should go out and have a little fun. I got up from the couch and headed towards my room to get ready.

After a shower and choosing an outfit to wear I looked at the time to notice it was already lunch time. I didn’t wake up early enough to eat breakfast and was now starting to get hungry.

I rushed out the door with my keys in one hand and my phone in the other. I wasn’t sure who to call up.

It was a Thursday after all, so I didn’t know if anyone was free at this moment.

I looked through my contact list, hoping to find someone to come out and have fun with me. I was about to close my phone when a name caught my attention. A smile grew on my face; it had been a while since I last saw him. Maybe I was lucky enough and he could come out and play with me.

I pressed the dial button, and held the phone against my ear waiting for someone to pick up.

Zelo’s POV

“Zelo, where are you going?” Himchan hyung called out to me as I rushed over to the door while slipping my shoes on.

“I’m meeting an old friend that I haven’t seen since a long time” I answered him as I bent over to tie my shoelaces.

“Just don’t stay out too late.” He said as he came over and stood there watching me.

“Don’t worry, I won’t” I told him with a smile.

I was glad that after our Japan trip they didn’t treat me like a baby anymore. They were still over protective but they would also give me my space now.

“Tell hyung, I’ll be back early” I told him as I pulled my jacket on.

“Araso, I’ll let him know.” He said before walking back into the living room.

I rushed outside and immediately grabbed a cab. “To TS Café” I told him, as I closed the door behind me.

It didn’t take long for us to get there, since there wasn’t much traffic today.

I immediately began scanning the place when I walked in. I was starting to get upset when I couldn’t spot the person I was looking for when I felt some hands covering my eyes.

“Guess who it is” I heard the voice call out. I tried my hardest not to laugh, but wasn’t able to. I turned around and faced her.

“What’s so funny?” she asked with a pout.

“I liked how you tried to change your voice” I told her.

“Yeah, yeah; whatever” she said as she walked over to a table.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I already ordered something to eat. I was starving” she said as she began eating her food.

“Don’t worry, I already ate” I told her.

“Fweally fwat did fwyou eat?”

I looked at her with a puzzled look and she quickly swallowed her food. “What did you eat?”

“Nothing special, hyung cooked us some soup” I told her.

“Hyung; you have an older brother?”

“Umm, yeah. I live with him” I told her, looking away.

“I should meet him someday. I’m pretty sure he’s worried about who you hang out with” she said.

“Don’t worry noona. It’s alright” I told her. That wouldn’t be the best idea ever. Her meeting my band members and them meeting her. I still felt guilty enough. I knew I would have to come clean about it one day, but I would rather me just hang out with her by myself for now.

“So what should we do today?” I asked her.

“I don’t know. How about if we go to the arcade and play? It’s been a long time since I’ve been there” she said with a playful smile.

“If anyone would overhear us now, they’d think I’m older than you noona” I told her playfully.

“Hey now, you’re never too old to play video games” she quickly said as she paid and we made our way out.

“I’ll get a cab” I told her.

I saw her nodding as I made my way over to the side of the road to get a cab. I looked over at her and saw her on her phone.

She noticed me staring at her and she just smiled my way. I quickly turned around and waited for a cab to stop.

After a while, I finally got a cab and waved her over. She came over and got in the cab.

“Is it ok, if we make a pit stop?” she asked me as she turned to look at me.

“Yeah, no problem; I don’t have anything to do today” I told her. I was grateful today was an off day for us.

“Can you take us to MNet?” she said to the cab driver.

“What do you need to do there?” I asked her as she sat back.

“Zelo, you’re never going to believe this” she said with a huge smile.

“What is it?” I asked her, growing more curious.

“Do you remember in Japan, I went to a fan signing event?” she asked as she kept waiting for my reply.

I didn’t like the way this was heading. I wasn’t able to say anything so I just nodded my head.

“Well, someone just called me from MNet, and said that I won a signed poster of YongGuk, and that if I can make it right now then I’d be able to meet him!” she said all in one breath.

“Zelo, isn’t this great?!” she asked not waiting for my reply. “I don’t even remember entering any kind of contest or anything like that.”
~~~~~

B.A.P is going to have another cd out soon.
Is anyone else as excited as I am??