Chapter 18

But I Love You

Your POV

“Here we are” I heard the cab driver tell us as he pulled in front of a big building.

“Thank you” I told him as I paid him.

“Come on Zelo!” I yelled out to Zelo as I shoved him, trying to get him to move. “Pali” I said again.

“Oh, sorry” he said as he opened the cab door and got out.

“Let’s go” I told him as I took hold of his hand and dragged him in the building.

Security wasn’t as tight around this place as I thought. We got to the front door and the security guard ran to the door to open it for us.

“Thanks” I told him as I kept on dragging Zelo.

“It’s on the 8th floor, so we have to take the elevator” I told him as I looked around trying to spot where the elevators were at.

“I think they’re over there” he said pointing to a hallway.

I just nodded at what he said and made my way towards the hallway. I quickly pressed the button and stood there tapping my foot waiting for it to finally arrive.

I turned to look around the building while waiting for it to arrive when I noticed a lot of people walking by and pointing at us.

“Zelo” I said, as I noticed some stopping by and whispering to each other.

“Hmm” I heard him answer.

“I think people are staring at us” I told him as I nodded towards everyone that was staring at us.

“It’s probably nothing” he said as he took my hand and let me in the elevator as soon as it got to us.

“I don’t think they’d just stare at us for no reason” I told him as the elevator doors closed.

“Just forget about it” he said pushing the button.

“If you say so” I told him as I heard the elevator let out a ding.

“Let’s go!” I yelled at him as I made my way out. “I think it’s here” I said pointing towards a door.

“I gotta go to the restroom” he said as he made his way back towards the elevator.

“Zelo, please don’t leave me alone” I told him as I grabbed his hand to stop him.

“I really need to use the restroom though” he said as he tried to pull his hand away.

“Please, I’m already nervous enough as it is. I need you here with me” I told him, holding my grip on his hand tighter.

“Please.” I said again, trying to give my best sad puppy eyes look to him.

“I guess so” he said as he followed me towards the room.

Zelo’s POV

I wasn’t sure what the outcome of this would be, but I knew there wouldn’t be any good coming from it.

“Let’s go in” I heard her say as she knocked the door.

“Come in” we heard a voice call out, and we made our way in.

“Hello, I’m here because someone called me to come and claim a prize” she said as we were walking in.

“Yes, it was me who called you” the man there said. I was glad it was someone that I didn’t know and he probably didn’t recognize me.

“Bang Yong Guk is on his way” he said as he got up to shake our hands.

“Araso” she said as she shook his hand.

“You guys can take a seat” he said as he pointed to a couch by the wall.

“Thanks” I told him as we walked over and sat.

“It shouldn’t be long before he comes here” the man was saying as we heard a knock on the door. “That must be him”

I quickly got up and faced the wall pretending to be looking at the posters when I heard the door open.

“Hello, nice to meet you again” I heard hyung say as he walked over to where we were at.

“Nice to meet you too” I heard her answer back to him.

“And this is?” he asked her.

“My friend, my best friend” she said as she took my hand to turn me around.

“Nice to meet you” I told him, as I turned around to look at him.

There he was, staring at me with a shocked expression on his face. I could tell he was confused, and surprised. He stood there just looking at me, not saying anything.

~~~~

So what did you guys think of the Stop It MV?
I like how cute they all look in it ^_^