Meeting Each Other

But I Love You

Zelo’s POV

“Noona! What a surprise running into you here” I quickly told her.

“Huh?” she asked me looking like she wasn’t sure what was going on.

“I was going to meet some friends here, but they couldn’t make it. So what are you doing here?” I asked her. I knew I lied to her but I was hoping she’d believe my lie.

“Oh. I’m here with some friends. It’s been a while since we all met up so we came to catch up on things” she told me with a smile.

“____, are you ok?” Jung Il Woo asked her as he walked up to us.

“You were taking a really long time, so I came to check if you were ok” he said as he made his was beside her.

“I’m alright. I just ran into a friend” she said while looking at me.

“Hello. I’m Jung Il Woo, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said to me while holding out his hand towards me.

“I’m Zelo” I told him as I took his hand to shake it.

“Are you here alone?” he asked while looking at the table I was sitting at.

“Yeah, my friends couldn’t make it” I told him.

“Well, why won’t you come and sit with us?” he said, while pointing to their table.

“Oh no, I wouldn’t want to intrude” I told him, ready to get out of there.

“Come on, any friend of _____’s is a friend of mine” he said to me, smiling.

“Yeah Zelo, come and sit with us” she told me.

“Araso” I told them. How could I say no to her?

We quietly made our way towards their table. I wasn’t sure if this was the best idea I’ve ever had or the worse. I looked over to see her smiling, and all my doubts disappeared. I wasn’t sure what was happening to me, I was just glad to be here with her. To see her smiling.

“Everyone, this is Zelo. He’s ____’s friend” he said to everyone.

“Hey Zelo, nice to meet you” everyone said at once.

“So how did you and ____ meet each other?” one of her friends asked.

“We met in Japan. He’s the friend I made” she answered.

“So you’re the one who helped her?” Il woo asked me.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that. I didn’t really help her much. I just showed her around a bit” I told him.

“It’s thanks to you that she came back safely to me” he said while wrapping one of his arms around her.

“Oppa! How can you say that? You know I can handle myself” she told him while tugging away.

“I know you can, I just like seeing you annoyed” he told her while hugging her tighly.

“Oppa, people are staring at us” she told him while blushing.

“You guys are so cute and perfect for each other” the girl beside me told them.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

The rest of the night was about everyone asking questions about her trip and what all we did. It was starting to get late when Il Woo got a phone call. Everyone got quiet as he got up to take it.

It wasn’t long before he came back.

“I’m sorry guys, I completely forgot I had a schedule to attend to” he said turning to everyone.

“Oppa, it’s alright. You should get going before you get in trouble” she told him.

“____, I’m sorry. I wanted to take you home, but it seems that I won’t be able to.” He said to her.

“Don’t worry, I can take her” I quickly told him.

“Are you sure, Zelo?” he asked me.

“Yeah, I would always take her back when we were in Japan” I told him.

“Thanks. I owe you one” I said to me, as he quickly bent down to give her a peck on the cheek.

She blushed at the contact they had and quickly looked away.

“Bye you guys.” He said as he picked up the ticket.

“And I’ll take care of this” he said walking away.

It wasn’t much long after that everyone started to get up to leave.

“Should we get going too?” I asked her as we were walking out.

“It’s alright, I can go home myself. You must be tired and wanted to get some rest” She said to me.

“Noona, I want  to send you home. Just let me, I want to make sure you get home safely” I told her.

“Thanks Zelo” she said to me as we walked away from the hotel.

~~~~~

hey guys, this is a short and probably pointless chapter but I'm not too sure where I want it to go from here. I mean, I know what's going to happen, I just don't know how to get it there..