Chapter 16

But I Love You

Zelo’s POV

“Zelo is something wrong?” YongGuk asked as everyone got quiet and just looked at me waiting for me to reply.

“N-no, nothing” I replied as I took my seat and sat back down.

“Are you sure?” JongUp hyung asked.

“Yeah, I was just a little surprised that hyung has someone he likes” I told them with a smile.

“It is pretty amazing, right” Himchan hyung said as he kept looking at YongGuk hyung with a huge smile.

“Yah, why are you guys so surprised to hear that I like someone?” he asked as he looked at everyone.

“So it’s true!” YoungJae yelled out.

“I knew it!” everyone else yelled out at the same time.

Your POV

“Oppa, I can’t believe I got to meet him again!” I yelled out as I took oppa’s hand.

“Are you trying to make me jealous?” he asked me as he stopped to turn and look at me.

“Oppa, how can you say that?”

“Well it sounds like you would have rather stayed back there to be with him” he said with an adorable pout.

“You’re right; I think I should have stayed back there. Then I could have gotten his number, and we could have become really close frie-“I was saying as he cut me off as he pulled me into a tight hug.

“You know I’ll always love you right?” he said as he held on tighter to me.

“Oppa, I love you” I told him as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“I know” he said as he pulled away and looked at me with a grin on his face.

Zelo’s POV

The night went on as they all kept talking about ___. They were all trying to guess what she was like, and hoping they would bump into each other again.

“Hyung, what if that guy with her was her boyfriend?” JongUp hyung asked YongGuk.

“It’s alright, I’m confident enough I could win her heart” he said.

“Aish hyung!” everyone called out as they threw little pieces of paper at him.

“Don’t you guys think I’m more dashing than him?” he asked.

Everyone rolled their eyes at his comment. I tried to ignore their conversation as much as I could. I was starting to feel guilty not just because I was hiding the fact that I knew YongGuk hyung to _____, but I was also feeling guilty that hyung was falling for her and I kept acting like I didn’t know her.

“Hyung, how are you going to meet her again?” Daehyun hyung asked.

His question caught my attention and made me draw my attention back to them.

“I think manager hyung knows the guy that was with her today” he said as he quickly pulled his phone out.

“Are you going to call him up now?” Himchan hyung asked him.

“Yeah, that way I can see her sooner” he said as he held the phone up to his ear.

~~~~~~

A short chapter, but I wanted to update today.
I hope you guys are still enjoying the story ^_^
Comments are greatly appriciated.
Love you guys <3