Chapter 15

But I Love You

Your POV

“Are you ok?” oppa called out as he heard a loud thud in my room.

“Yeah, just give me a few minutes!” I yelled out. It would be embarrassing for him to come in here and find me with my face on the floor.

After picking me up from work, he told me he wanted to go out for dinner. I wasn’t entirely sure why he did but I decided it might be nice to have a night out in the city.

Where are you, I mumbled to myself as I looked under my bed. I decided to wear a nice not too revealing grey dress but as I was looking for my shoes I slipped and fell.

I didn’t know where they could be, and I was starting to get frustrated. Oppa was already waiting for me and I didn’t want to be late just because of misplacing my shoes.

“Looking for these?” I heard him ask as I looked up.

“My shoes!” I called out as I took them from his hands.

I looked up to see him smiling at me. I immediately looked away, knowing that he trying not to laugh at me.

“Are you ready?” he asked as I got up after putting my shoes on.

“I think so” I told him as I looked around trying to spot my purse.

“Its right here” I heard him say as he held it up.

“Thanks oppa”

“Let’s get going” he told me as he took my hand and led me out. It didn’t take long before we made it to the restaurant.

Zelo’s POV

I was surprised seeing us pull up to a fancy restaurant. We usually always went to eat meat at the local restaurant near our house.

“Hyung, is there something we’re celebrating?” I heard Daehyun hyung ask.

“Not really, I’m just glad we’re all together again.” YongGuk hyung said as we started getting out. “Let’s just forget about everything and have a nice meal together.”

We made our way in and immediately got seated. Apparently Hyung had a reservation.

I looked around admiring how nice it was inside when someone caught my eye.

I started to panic and quickly put my menu up to my face hoping to not be seen. It’s not that I lied to her, but I didn’t exactly tell her the truth.

“Are you ok?” Yong Guk hyung asked me trying to pull down my menu.

“Yeah, I just need to go use the restroom.” I told him with a smile.

“Leave it to Zelo” I heard someone say before they all laughed together.

I was putting my menu aside when I noticed her looking over at our table. With everyone’s laughter, how would someone not notice us?

I quickly got up and excused myself before I practically ran over to the restroom.

Great Zelo, how are you going to get out of this one? I told myself as I stood there for a few minutes.

I took a few deep breathes before stepping out. Maybe this was for the best. At least then I wouldn’t need to lie about anything else. I could easily speak about anything to her now.

This is it, it’s for the best’ I told myself as I kept encouraging myself.

I was making my way towards our table when I looked up to see her standing there talking to everyone. They were all laughing and enjoying themselves.

Come on Zelo, you can do this’ I told myself trying to get my legs to take me over.

After a few minutes I had finally gotten my legs to walk when I looked over again and noticed Il Woo walking towards her and then making their way out.

I stood there not knowing what to do. I noticed that my hyungs had noticed me standing there and they were just staring at me.

“Sorry it took me a while” I told them as I took my seat again.

“Don’t worry about it” Yong Guk said as he picked his menu up.

“Hyung, was that the girl?” YoungJae hyung asked YongGuk hyung as he took his menu away from him.

“Yah, give me that back” YongGuk hyung said as he snatched it from YoungJae hyung. I looked over to him, expecting him to be upset but he was actually smiling really wide.

“I think that was her, just look how hyung is smiling so much” JongUp hyung said.

Everyone started making noises and staring at YongGuk hyung. They were all waiting for him to say something.

“What are you guys talking about?” I asked no one in particular, feeling left out of the conversation.

“There was a girl here a while ago, while you were gone” Himchan hyung said.

“It’s a girl that went to hyung’s fan meeting in Japan” Daehyun hyung quickly said.

I remembered to the time she had told me she went. She was really happy to have gone.

“It’s the girl that hyung fell for at first sight!” JongUp yelled out.

“What?!” I yelled out as I quickly stood up.

~~~~~~

I know it's been a super long time since I last updated and I'm sorry but now I'm back and ready to continue the story. Again, sorry for the long wait :(